• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Screenshot_2014-08-29-11-50-08-1_zpsdakvfea8.png

The Marion Police Department arrested a 17-year-old and two 15-year-olds Tuesday afternoon for the rape of a woman back on July 15. The three are also accused of burglarizing her home and a fourth person has also been arrested for taking possession of the stolen goods.

Nytarian R. Callahan, 17, and the two 15-year-old boys are each facing 12 counts of rape, one count of burglary, one count of conspiracy to commit rape and one count of robbery.

[...]

Once inside, he was able to let the other two teens in through the door, said Deputy Chief Cliff Sessoms of the Marion Police Department. He said the teens started stealing items, and eventually raped the 28 year old victim while her children were sleep.

[...]

Police were able to collect evidence and samples from the crime scene. Investigators sent those items to a cime lab to be tested for any DNA samples. Once those samples came back, they were able to link it to Callahan and the two 15 year olds.

“I was able to look into the camera and say we’re going to catch you,” said Sessoms. “Now I’m pleased to be able to say we’ve done that.”

Police believe all three were involved in the rape which took place when there had been a rash of burglaries in South Marion according to the Marion Police Department.

David Dominguez, 23, was arrested for having the goods stolen during the crime.
[...]

http://wane.com/2014/08/27/three-teens-arrested-for-rape-and-burglary/

May I suggest having your favorite headache relief handy when looking at the 2nd Facebook page. I'm not sure exactly which dialect of tard it is written in but it's special.

tested for any DNA samples. Once those samples came back, they were able to link it to Callahan and the two 15 year olds.

That young and they had records with DNA on file. What fucking scum. Their entire families should be wiped out, no doubt they're all vile trash of the lowliest caliber.

One down two to go. Larenz Jordan found guilty on ALL counts today!

I assume they tried all of them as adults? Better not go easy on em cuz of the ages.

Well we tried being fags...but everyone is doing it...so we thought we'd see if RAPING people was fun at all.

Back