• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I don't even have a name yet but, DAMN. Where the fuck were the teachers? And the girl pissing in a stall, why didn't she get someone?

WILMINGTON, Del. (WPVI) --
A 16-year-old student has died after she was assaulted by several other students inside a high school bathroom in Wilmington, Delaware.

It happened at the Howard High School of Technology in the 400 block of East 12th Street on Thursday morning.

The name of the girl, who was a sophomore, has not been released.

No charges have been announced. Two girls and several witnesses are at the Wilmington Police Department being interviewed by detectives.

Mayor Dennis Williams had to take a moment to compose himself while speaking at a news conference, held a short time after learning the student had passed away.

"I'm so upset that the young lady lost her life today. Things like this shouldn't happen. My heart bleeds for the family, the kids that go to this school, administrators, and our city," he said.
The Action Cam was outside the school as medics performed CPR on the victim, who was taken on a stretcher to a waiting state police helicopter.

She was airlifted to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, where she was pronounced dead.

Students at the school told Action News reporter Chad Pradelli that the fight was over a boy, and that the girl was fighting with another girl in a bathroom when she was jumped.

Kayla Wilson says she was in a stall when the fight broke out.

"She was fighting a girl, and then that's when all these other girls started banking her -like jumping her - and she hit her head on the sink," Wilson said....

http://6abc.com/news/student-dies-after-being-assaulted-inside-del-school/1302232/

And fighting over a boy.

When I was in 7th grade I in a 7/11 from these 2 girls who wanted to jump me because the guy one of them liked, liked me. I remember crying to the clerk to please just let me stay, that asshole made me buy something.

Fast forward a few years and I was fighting bitches for stepping on my sneakers. But I NEVER jumped/ rolled on anyone. It was always a "fair one" I had standards.

We need to teach our children especially our daughters to stick together and value each other over some crusty dicked little boy who probably slanging that thing at any and every bitch within a 30ft radius.
Now you immature bitches get to spend your prom and graduation in jail. Lucky you.

Over a boy...he likes me more...no he likes me more.

Stupid bitches one is dead and one is going to prison...nobody gets him now.

I don't even have a name yet but, DAMN. Where the fuck were the teachers? And the girl pissing in a stall, why didn't she get someone?

Someone may have heard and entered before she left the bathroom, or she may actually have gone to get someone. The article doesn't say how she was found or how the fight was broken up.

I never got mad when my boyfriend fucked around on me when I was fifteen...I was glad because I wasn't sleeping with him...true...scared...virgin until just before I turned 18. Like don't get me wrong...I wanted too. When I did finally it was with someone else...poor guy....four years of trying.

Ok here we go. "Jumped" she was jumped at a "highschool of technology" what is this like East L.A!!??? I want to see the faces of the girls who killed her because I have a sneaking suspicion of what they look like already (yes, I admit to be racist in this one and I will publicly apologize if they are NOT black or Hispanic) start hazing away at my honesty

Ok here we go. "Jumped" she was jumped at a "highschool of technology" what is this like East L.A!!??? I want to see the faces of the girls who killed her because I have a sneaking suspicion of what they look like already (yes, I admit to be racist in this one and I will publicly apologize if they are NOT black or Hispanic) start hazing away at my honesty

Because NO white people jump one another...

I want to see the faces of the girls who killed her because I have a sneaking suspicion of what they look like already (yes, I admit to be racist in this one and I will publicly apologize if they are NOT black or Hispanic) start hazing away at my honesty

Fuck this shit.

The victim was black. Did she even cross your shitty (self proclaimed) ignorant, racist ass?

Being on this site for a few years has taught me that crime has no race. Child molesters aren't all white guys with glasses and creepy vans, rapists aren't all stalker guys in alleys, and kids killing kids is most DEFINITELY not only Hispanics or Blacks!

JFC! I don't know, maybe it was living in the more "privileged" neighborhoods as a kid, but damn, the worst thing that ever happened in the girls bathrooms at my high schools was a toxic layer of Aqua Net! Where did this fucked up "cut a bitch" mentality come from? Is having self respect a thing of the past? :shrug:

Getting jumped isn't new at all. It's quite common actually. Usually happens when one friend can't handle their friend getting their ass whooped so they jump in.

Kat, Jesus fucking Christ!! This is why you get shit on and people don't like you!! I can tell you I hate racist people. They are stupid and they suck. And in this day and age we should be long past that.

You should be ashamed of that post. Fuck.

It just never crossed my mind... especially in high school. The thought of people talking about me afterwords (my parents, my friends parents, teachers) was too daunting. The humiliation of having lost my damn mind temporarily wouldn't have been worth it.

Ive never jumped anyone because I've always thought it was a bitch move.

I want to hit, "agree," but not for the obvious reasons. Certainly when I think of violence in HS I think of some inner-city shit hole, packed full of minorities. However, I grew up and went to schools full of poor white people, and the same shit was a daily occurrence.

The reason you see minorities portrayed so frequently in these situations is that a much larger percent of African Americans and Hispanics live in impoverished, crime stricken, inner-city areas.

It always helps to be attuned to statistical probability, it changes the whole conversation.

Honest about what? That you're a fucking racist? You feel vindicated now that you saw people of color were involved?

Fuck you.
I love you girl, for saying all that's on my mind.
My brain can't even compute the stupid enough to come up with a coherent statement other than "fuck you, you attention whoring bitch."
Like do you want a medal for being a racist coz you're in the wrong place.
Anyone who's been here long enough knows that no one ethnicity has the monopoly on fucked up crime.
I mean what about those nutty bitches who claimed Slenderman made them lure their friend to the woods and attack her?
May not have been a real boy but it was still a fucking boy!
I mean what's worse getting beat up over a boy you can actually kiss or some internet phenomenon?

Let me take a break from here for a minute. Hopefully no blacks or Hispanics jump me on the way to the living room. You know how those thugs are...

Pray for me.

That was way easier than I thought. I am now the most hated person here! Thank you minority's and vodka! You now have a legit reason to loathe me.

Let me take a break from here for a minute. Hopefully no blacks or Hispanics jump me on the way to the living room. You know how those thugs are...

Pray for me.
I bet you get pregnant on the way though..... all that free cheese and all:rolleyes:

Kat, you stupid Bitch, I'm not even rating you good or shit. I'm just gonna skip on over any thread or comment you make and if everyone does that, you'll be all alone on the playground and soon no one will even remember you!!!

Back to the dead girl. This is tragic and I don't care if it was accidental or not I hope they find a way to put all involved away for a very long time.

The victim Amy Inita Joyner-Francis.
I love how bitch looked at her picture just to be sure the victim was black but didn't waste a precious moment to name her or post her picture. See where your priorities are.
336B761800000578-3553011-image-a-26_1461288006119.jpg

Last edited:
Back