• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Another skin-crawling story from a place with less than adequate medical practices. Neysi Perez, a 16 year-old pregnant Honduran bride, was apparently buried alive after suddenly collapsing at home and beginning to foam at the mouth. Her mother thought she was possessed, so she called for an exorcism, which (predictably) did not work.

Some unidentified "doctors" :mad: declared her dead, so Neysi was popped into her wedding dress and buried in an above-ground tomb near the family's home.

Next day, her family "heard muffled cries from inside her tomb." They broke her out and discovered "a glass viewing window on the coffin was broken . . . and her fingertips were bruised, indicating that she might have been trying to escape. . . ." :inpain: The family took her to the hospital, where tests indicated she now was truly dead. Cause of death theories range from panic, shock, fear and/or suffocation due to lack of oxygen in the coffin. :inpain::inpain::inpain:

Sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210001/Desperate-family-smash-teenage-girl-s-tomb-day-buried-ALIVE-mistake-woke-screaming-die-real.html

and also Huffpo, which has the story and an extensive video (not in English) of her family breaking her out and then jostling her corpse around while laying a Bible on it and praying to Jesus in the hospital:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dead-teen-screaming-in-tomb_55dcc238e4b04ae49704c32b

Oh, and the video appear to show a medical device (maybe a finger blood pressure cuff?) showing vital signs, though I don't speak Spanish and don't know enough about medical devices to say. Can anyone translate?

Oh, and the video appear to show a medical device (maybe a finger blood pressure cuff?) showing vital signs, though I don't speak Spanish and don't know enough about medical devices to say. Can anyone translate?
That's a combination pulse oximeter, but whatever that 75/135 number is where the bp would be certainly isn't the blood pressure of a living human being, unless for some reason they measure in diastolic/systolic in Honduras.

I watched the video...the nurse says that when she arrived at the clinic the girl had no blood pressure, no pulse, and was not breathing. One guy states that she had just one fingertip bruised, and the Assistant D.A. stated that according to a preliminary forensic study, one possible explanation for the viewing glass on the coffin being shattered is that it was the result of the gases given off by the body when it is in the process of decomposition....but according to one eyewitness the body felt warm, so when taken to the clinic she had not yet begun to decompose.
As for the medical device showing the numbers they don't say what it was or what is was reading.
The family is awaiting a full autopsy report.

So sad...she probably had a seizure initially. Her husband also said that the pastor who was called to exorcise whatever crap demon asked her to repeat some things and that she refused...I don't buy that!

Last edited:
The video shows when the family opened her coffin and the glass was not broken.

I believe they wanted to hear her voice again so much that it was imaginary. Her position in the coffin was obvious to me that she had not been moving.

If it were me I don't think there's any way in hell I would think my daughter was dead and then put her into a coffin right away. I would have to see proof that she was dead. Like I would have to see decomp setting in. And I would still be holding her even then. Not ready to let go. This family coffined her the same day. It was the next day I think when they supposedly heard her crying for help.

Another fine reason not to drink foreign water. Look what it may be doing to the residents.:confused:

She was dead. Glass wasn't broke. I seen no finger bruises. And her position was normal for a dead person. She never moved. . . . jmho.

So basically hubby could've poisoned her? Maybe he didn't want to be stuck with a baby and baby bride. Instead of the family taking her to the hospital to be sure she was ok she was exorcised then thrown in a coffin? Fuck man I am prouder every time I read this crap I was born in the US of A.

The video shows when the family opened her coffin and the glass was not broken.

I believe they wanted to hear her voice again so much that it was imaginary. Her position in the coffin was obvious to me that she had not been moving.

If it were me I don't think there's any way in hell I would think my daughter was dead and then put her into a coffin right away. I would have to see proof that she was dead. Like I would have to see decomp setting in. And I would still be holding her even then. Not ready to let go. This family coffined her the same day. It was the next day I think when they supposedly heard her crying for help.

Another fine reason not to drink foreign water. Look what it may be doing to the residents.:confused:

She was dead. Glass wasn't broke. I seen no finger bruises. And her position was normal for a dead person. She never moved. . . . jmho.

I certainly hope you're right. Given the whole possession-exorcism/trying-to-raise-the-dead-in-the-hospital behavior, I wouldn't say an imagined noise from the tomb was unlikely at all.

And I totally agree with you about not burying the same day. I don't have children, but I had a beloved cat who lived to be 22. At the end she got very frail and I had her put to sleep. Our local vet made euthanasia house calls, and my kitty died gently in her own home, out on the deck in the sun in her favorite spot. Even though I knew she was dead (vet confirmed), I found I just couldn't bury her immediately. So I curled her up in her kitty bed, put her in a cool place in the garage, and waited overnight until rigor set in. Then I was willing to put her in the ground. It was a purely emotional reaction, although in a country like Honduras, maybe it would be a rational one too!

Ummm China speaks and/or understands spanish, from what I have seen. And her last post wasn't that long ago. So excuse the fuck outta me, happy I could entertain. Keep choking on whatever you bitches are drinking.

Ummm China speaks and/or understands spanish, from what I have seen. And her last post wasn't that long ago. So excuse the fuck outta me, happy I could entertain. Keep choking on whatever you bitches are drinking.

That's nice.

If you had asked me, like the poster above you did, I'd have sent you a pm that explained why what you said, in all innocence I assume, was funny.

But no. You wanted to go this way. I'll still explain it if you really want. As is?

jrs3kz.jpg

Back