• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ScarlettHarlot

Kvissel, Denmark.

1pgsxg.jpg

Teenager and her boyfriend convicted of murder after Lisa Borch's mother found stabbed to death.

15 year old Lisa Borch was a lovestruck teenager. Having had her heart broken when her radical Muslim boyfriend left her to move to Sweden, she went down to the refugee centre to shop for a new man. Plenty more fish in the sea! She met Iraqi Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, 29. Lisa then became obsessed with all things ISIL, watching hours of YouTube clips showing beheadings carried out by Jihadi John.

But parents, right? They just don't understand! Lisa's mom was less than enthusiastic about her daughters love for terrorists and her much older boyfriend; arguments becoming so frequent that Lisa's twin sister moved out of the house.

So the couple planned how to live out their happy ever after. Rather than white picket fences, they dreamed of slaughtering the mother who opposed their love, then running away to Syria to fight with ISIS. Lisa went so far as to show her twin the knife she planned to use to kill their mother. Humour must be quite different in Denmark, because her sister figured she was just joking. (...lol..?)

While her stepfather was away on business, Lisa and her boyfriend stabbed her mother, Tina Römer Holtegaard over twenty times, then called police and said a white man had done it then run away.

Despite this foolproof plan, police were taken aback when they arrived at the scene to find the teenager sitting calmly downstairs, playing with her phone. When they asked where her mother was, she pointed upstairs without so much as stopping the video she was watching. Since that kind of behaviour makes police kinda suspicious, they searched her computer and discovered her obsession with watching people being murdered by ISIS. Facing the prospect of murder convictions, the young couple turned on each, each claiming the other was responsible.

Both were convicted of murder, with Lisa Bosch sentenced to nine years, and Abdulla 13 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...hing-Isil-videos-with-Islamist-boyfriend.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-obsessed-15-year-old-6446084

Great write up. Thanks!

Part of me thinks the best way they could punish this little bitch is to grant her wish and send her off to meet up with ISIL. :mad:

Then I think . . . she's 15, her brain's 8-10 years away from maturity, and Denmark has a groundbreaking rehabilitation program for young terrorists. :confused:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/14/world/for-jihadists-denmark-tries-rehabilitation.html

Then I bounce back to option one again. Rinse and repeat. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I guess my my biggest reaction is that POOR MOM! May she RIP. Hope the twin sister turns out saner.

Her own mother. :sorry:

This is the first example I've seen of a white guy being the imaginary criminal the actual criminals are blaming for a crime.

I get the movement, the revolution, and the ideals and values that some of our young people are searching for when they travel to the Middle East...But why kill your Mom? WHY? That behaviour is not in the spirit of Islam at all. And now you are going to have write lecherous old men naughty letters for canteen money because mom isn't here to money in your account. Kid don't think shit through...they just don't.

But why kill your Mom? WHY?
Because Mommy said "No" to the boyfriend who is 14 years older.

Highlighting the terrorism link was great, I read this earlier this week and every article highlighted the ISIS link, but I think that the sad reality is the budding psychopath killed her mother because Mom didn't approve of her boyfriend and she was just soooooo in love.

The sentences are disappointing.

The people of Denmark are prob SHOCKED at how excessive and harsh they are.

Not surprising some Eurotrash dimwit is sympathizing with ISIS. That area of the world breeds nothing but two extremes, the candyassed villain lovers/sympathizers or the ignorant nationalist ultra conservative prick bigots.

Woah, not more of this old "blame the white guy" song and dance.

What an ice cold MORON. Yeah, let's ship you off to an ISIS camp buttercup, you'll be reeeeeal popular with those ruthless child murdering, torturing, rapist fighters. They don't get many blondies in that neck of the woods. Have fun! :dead::woot:

9 and 13 years? Way to show 'em Denmark. What an exemplary iron fist of justice. :shifty:

Last edited:
Her own mother. :sorry:

This is the first example I've seen of a white guy being the imaginary criminal the actual criminals are blaming for a crime.

Just going for the average. A black imaginary criminal would have been rather odd, and they were clearly trying to deflect suspicion from the Middle Eastern-looking part of the murderous duo....

Back