• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
s45pqt.jpg

his Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007287401576&ref=ts&fref=ts

his other facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007701823474&ref=ts&fref=ts

A teenager is in the Lee County Jail tonight after being charged with homicide.

On August 31, 2014, the Lee County Sheriff's Office responded to 238 Capitol Street, in North Fort Myers, in reference to an odor coming from the residence. Upon arrival, deputies located a deceased female at the residence.

Due to the nature of the incident, detectives with the Major Crimes Unit responded to the scene. During the investigation, it was learned that a missing persons report had been filed at that same residence on August 24, 2014.

The missing person was Tamara Jean Davis.

The Crime Scene Unit responded to the scene to gather evidence. The deceased female was identified as Tamara Davis. Next of kin notification was made.

After several interviews, Tyrese Landrum of 238 Capitol Street, North Fort Myers, was arrested and charged with homicide.

Tamara Davis was Tyrese Landrum's mother.

daym this is his mom, it seems she was arrested for possession of weed, cocaine, failure to pay child support.
ddjnsw.jpg

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/26416383...g-his-mother-in-north-fort-myers#.VAOw72SwJy8

She was a shitty person. Raised a shitty son. Cost her her shitty life.

She didn't raise a shitty son, I don't think he lived with her until very recently. I'm waiting for the rest of the info to come out before I make my mind up about him.

She was a shitty person. Raised a shitty son. Cost her her shitty life.

She didn't raise a shitty son, I don't think he lived with her until very recently. I'm waiting for the rest of the info to come out before I make my mind up about him.

He doesn't look crazy from here...he looks Sad. This arrest record is just a list of crimes she has been apprehended for...He is wearing right on his face the list of crimes she got away with.

35iulu9.jpg

Tamara Davis, 42, was found dead in her North Fort Myers, Fla. home on Sunday after reported missing by her boyfriend on Aug. 24. Her 15-year-old son was arrested that same day for homicide.​
[...]
15-year-old boy has been arrested after his mother's decomposing body was found in her Florida home one week after reported missing.

Tamara Davis' gruesome discovery follows reports of a foul odor radiating from her North Fort Myers home by concerned neighbors on Sunday
[...]
Authorities entering the home found the 42-year-old's body inside and said they soon realized that she had been reported as missing from the residence by her boyfriend on Aug. 24.
[...]
a missing person's report, Davis had returned home from a night of heavy drinking when she vanished while taking a shower around 11 p.m.

Her boyfriend, Marcos Casiano, told deputies that she had asked him to walk her three dogs while she showered off but when he returned about an hour later the water was still running and Davis was gone.

Her teenaged son, who's not being identified
[...]
because of his age, was brought in for questioning by deputies before arrested for homicide that same day.

Tiffany Wood, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office, said details including Davis' suspected cause of death are not being released. A local report that her body was found dismembered is not true, she told
[...]
Shockingly, Davis' murder comes just weeks after another Lee County teen was arrested for stabbing a homeless man to death with a bread knife.

Yoel Munoz, 13, is facing first-degree murder charges while charged as an adult in the killing of 51-year-old Thomas J. Bergstrom whose body was found in a homeless camp on August 2.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...decomposing-body-found-home-article-1.1925319

I saw this posted somewhere...the mom has been in and out of jail for years...drug possession I believe and child support charges if my memory serves me correctly. Sad her life ended by the hand of her son. Sad also that the police did not search the home after she vanished under such suspicious circumstances. Surprised the boyfriend didn't search with the water still running. Wonder where the son hid her body that no one found it for a whole week.

Must have been an attic or crawlspace, I'm thinking. Or locked closet/cupboard. Somewhere you wouldn't normally look.

Maybe her son got fed up with his mother not being a mother the way he might deserve to expect her to be.

Nyet, false on my part. My source is an entire day behind Whisper's and seems to be bystander gossip. Always a credible source for news articles :confused:
Sorry!

The smell lingered for a week among the dozen or so trailers on a dead-end row in North Fort Myers, where Tamara J. Davis’ body was found, neighbors said.

[...]

There were problems at the small mobile home at 238 Capital Street long before Lee County sheriff’s deputies arrived with a warrant

[...]

“The woman seemed nice enough,” Hary said Monday. “But they’d have 20 to 30 people coming in and out of their driveway everyday — staying just five minutes. If the police didn’t find a carcass they would have found something.”

[...]

Davis was arrested twice in 2013 on cocaine charges and three times in 2011 on marijuana possession charges. Landrum will be held at the Lee County Juvenile Detention Center in Fort Myers for 21 days.

[...]

The smell was rancid, Forrest Baumgardt said.
“Twenty buzzards were sitting in the tree outside,” he said.

Neighbors could frequently hear Davis and Landrum yelling at each other since they had moved in about two years ago, Baumgardt said.

“They’d holler,” he said. “But they’d only fight with their mouths.”

As far as neighbors can tell, Davis didn’t work and Landrum didn’t go to school.
She could be seen walking up and down the street a few times a day, and sometimes borrowed small amounts of money, several people said.

[...]

Shouting matches were more likely to be between Davis and Casiano than between her and her son, said Walter McElhone, who has lived on Capital Street for a year.

“She was a good person — she was not a bad person — but there were a lot of fights,” McElhone said. “Cars would drive up all day and night — there were a lot of problems.”

[...]

But it was clear that, despite a smell that reeked across the neighborhood, both Landrum and Casiano continued to live in the trailer until police came Sunday night, he and other neighbors said.

Deputies interviewed Casiano the night they found the body in the trailer. Sheriff’s Office officials would not comment on the ongoing investigation or say who called in the missing person report Aug. 24.

At first whiff, it smelled like there could have been a dead animal under 328 Capital Street. But for Hary, the next-door neighbor and ex-military man, and Baumgardt, whose past work involved transporting remains to a crematorium, there was little doubt that the smell was foul and human.

“It smelled like a dead body,” Baumgardt said.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/15-year-old-charged-with-killing-mother

Nyet, false on my part. My source is an entire day behind Whisper's and seems to be bystander gossip. Always a credible source for news articles :confused:
Sorry!

No worries, thanks for posting. No one can compete with Whisper. She is on her game, don't feel bad, I've been looking like a mental midget next to her for almost 8 years. .

anyways,
One thing was in your article that screams....Aaaaand the plot thickens.
They say Davis' boyfriend also lived at the home, and they cannot understand how he didn't know anything was wrong.

Oh, no competition, ha! I've been a silent bystander far too long, enough to know I'd be placed in a corner crowned by a dunce cap if I were fool enough ;)
If the bf truly had no idea, the only reason I can discern is he was high out of his gourd on their current drug of choice?

“The woman seemed nice enough,” Hary said Monday. “But they’d have 20 to 30 people coming in and out of their driveway everyday — staying just five minutes. If the police didn’t find a carcass they would have found something.”
Sounds like she was still really into the drug scene, that's pretty classic of a drug house.

I'm going to wait until more comes out to say too much about the son, looks like Mom was too busy living her life to mother her child and there is mention of a boyfriend living there too, in what seems to obviously be a house where drugs were sold from. I think there could be a lot more to this one.

And the women in the South still have femullets?
I don't think it's a South vs. North hair style. I'm in PA and there are plenty of goof-balls up here that still have mullets, male and female. They tend to be the odd kind of rednecks though, there's the good rednecks, the bad ones and then those really strange ones, mullet wearers tend to fall into the strange category.

Jan. 11, 2016
A North Fort Myers teen who killed his mother and hid her body at their home will serve nine to 12 months in a high-risk juvenile facility on a manslaughter charge.

Tyrese Landrum, 16, of North Fort Myers, was sentenced Monday by Judge Frank Porter. The charges included tampering with evidence.

Law enforcement officials said it was anticipated that the high-risk program and a possible follow-up step-down program will keep him in the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice until at least the age of 19 and possibly until he is 21 — on April 28, 2020.

Landrum, who was 15 when his mother Tamara Davis died in September 2014, plead no contest in November 2015 to charges that he killed his own mother by blunt force trauma or asphyxiation and placed her under the house.

Back