• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
http://6abc.com/news/boy-14-accused-of-killing-grandma-during-fight-over-school/1482914/

Here's some conflict resolution for ya!

HARBORCREEK, Pa. --
A 14-year-old Pennsylvania boy has been charged with fatally shooting his grandmother during an argument over school.

Hunter Riley Reeser, of Harborcreek Township, is jailed without bond on charges including criminal homicide and first-degree murder.

State police say he shot 60-year-old Sandra Orton in the head, then called her husband Tuesday claiming he found her wounded. Police say Reeser later called 911 and acknowledged shooting her.

Police say Reeser told them he shot her because he didn't want to go to an unspecified school meeting.

In Pennsylvania, children must be charged as adults in murder or homicide cases, though defense attorneys can later try to move the charges to juvenile court. Erie County prosecutors say they plan to oppose that.

Reeser doesn't yet have an attorney to comment on the charges.

Police say Reeser told them he shot her because he didn't want to go to an unspecified school meeting.

Gee...I wonder what the problem at school was? Just kidding...it was him.

he was the problem.

My friend has a problem child...its her fault, she made him like that.

It started with food...this child will not eat anything that doesn't come

from 7-11 prepared food counter this started when he was ten, he cries and makes a scene

and every time she caves in ...her husband (not his father) left her for it.

He is sixteen, she mentioned to him that he needed to find a job...his response was that

he couldn't that it would interfere with his gaming. I'm pretty sure that is she ever tries to

take the games away that he'll kill her.

Last edited:
HARBORCREEK, PA – A 14-year-old boy is in police custody after he shot his grandmother in the head because he did not want to go to school.

Hunter Reeser got into an argument with his grandmother, 60-year-old Sandra Orton, because he did not want to go to an unspecified school meeting.

So Reeser grabbed a .22-caliber rifle and shot his grandma in the head as she sat in a car outside of her home.

The teen then called his grandfather to tell him he had found his grandmother wounded in the car, but would later admit to 911 that he was the one who shot her.

“We brought the suspect in for questioning, subsequently he confessed to the crime. He was charged with one count of general homicide, one count of aggravated assault, and one count of a firearms violation,” said Lieutenant Kline.

Since the kid is in Pennsylvania, he will be charged as an adult under the Fisher Bill. His future defense attorney can try to move the charges to juvenile court at a later date, but Erie County prosecutors say they plan to oppose that.

Details regarding the exact nature of the argument has not been officially released, but investigators say Reeser’s relatives have had some issues with the kid.

“We know through the course of the investigation, he’s been having some issues related to discipline,” said Kline.

Reeser is now having issues behind bars at Erie County Prison. His next court date is scheduled for Friday, September 2nd.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

How/Why does this shit keep happening? Why is killing the teen go to these days? :banghead:

Because they live in a culture that idolizes guns. Whether it be the criminal gang culture, or the patriotic military family culture, or the 'Liberty or Death' mentality of the NRA types, Freeman on the land ..... I'm sure there are more.

Teenagers are not known for rational thinking. What chance do they have to learn responsibility when they grow up seeing daily that human life has no value? That people idolize, and/or fear the thug with the gun. That they will riot and mourn him when he goes down in a blaze of glory......

This little shit stain gonna go to "school" once he hits prison. How funny, the one thing he hated was people telling him what to do. Now he'll be told EVERYTHING to do. No gaming here. Just "bend over boy."

I mean...technically....it worked.

He didn't have to go to school today. Or tomorrow. Well, probably not ever again. Outside prison walls, at least.

Lol. He had problems with discipline. Wait until he's told when he can eat, when he can sleep, when he wakes up, when he needs to spread 'em and cough.

Fun times ahead for you, ya little prick. I mean, snowflake. ;)

A judge has ruled that a northwestern Pennsylvania teenager will be tried as an adult in the shooting death of his grandmother two years ago, but prosecutors won't be able to use his statements to investigators.

An Erie County judge this week denied a defense request to transfer the case of 16-year-old Hunter Reeser to juvenile court.

The Harborcreek Township teenager was 14 when authorities allege he shot and killed 60-year-old Sandra Orton.

Authorities have alleged that he told police that he shot his grandmother because he didn't want to go to a school meeting.

Judge Joseph Walsh ruled that the defendant wasn't fully aware of the consequences of agreeing to give a statement.
https://lancasteronline.com/news/pe...cle_4d37111f-32a4-5cb2-b450-52c247647685.html

One of the youngest defendants to ever be charged with homicide in Erie County, will now spend up to 20 years in prison for killing his grandmother.

After pleading guilty by mental illness to third-degree murder in January, today, 16-year-old Hunter Reeser was sentenced 10 to 20 years in prison for killing his grandmother.

"It's been over two and a half years now since Hunter was charged,” said Reeser’s lawyer James Pitonyak. “I've been doing this for 39 years. This is probably the most difficult homicide I've ever worked on."

In August of 2016, Reeser was 14-year-old when he shot and killed 60-year-old Sandra Orton, outside of the family's home in Harborcreek.

According to prosecutors, Reeser told police he shot his grandmother in the head as she sat in her van, waiting to take him to a school meeting he didn't want to attend.

"Obviously, the whole situation is a massive tragedy,” said Erie County Assistant District Attorney Paul Sellers. “It's a family that's been broken and shattered from just every aspect."

The defense tried unsuccessfully to have the case moved to the more lenient juvenile court system, stating Reeser's long history of mental illness, dating back to when he was a young child.
Reeser will be sent to Pine Grove State Correctional Institution, which specializes in youth offenders.

According to Pitonyak, when Reeser is 21, he will be transferred to an adult prison and is eligible for parole when he is 24.
1576112524589.png

Last edited:
Back