• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Boy, 14, wanted in brutal beating of elderly woman at Calif. senior home
Raymond Miranda, described as a homeless teen, is accused of attempted murder and torture. The 3 a.m. attack at the Hemet senior citizen community on April 17 left the 87-year-old woman in critical condition.
2vwsi3d.jpg
Police are looking for 14-year-old Raymond Miranda, accused of attempted murder and torture in the brutal attack of an elderly woman in a California retirement home.

Police in the California desert community of Hemet issued a wanted poster Thursday for a baby-faced boy accused of nearly beating to death an 87-year-old woman.

Raymond Miranda, 14, is accused of attempted murder and torture in the April 17 attack at the Camelot Independent Senior Living Community
[....]
cops described as homeless, allegedly robbed and attacked the elderly woman, accompanied by a 15-year-old boy who was arrested shortly after the beating.

Investigators have been unable to find Miranda and took the unusual step of identfying a juvenile and releasing his photo because they consider him a serious threat to area
[....]
The woman remains hospitalized in critical condition. She was attacked at 3 a.m. as she lay sleeping.

Miranda stands 5 feet, 1 inch, and has brown eyes and black hair.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...y-calif-woman-article-1.1768245#ixzz2zrNhHwsn

[...]
An 87-year-old woman who was asleep in her home awoke to find she was being burglarized.

Two teens then attacked her, including pouring bleach on her, Hemet police Lt. Dean Evans said.

The woman remained in an intensive-care unit in critical condition on Thursday, a week after the brutal beating, he said.

“This is a very egregious attack. This lady was severely beaten,” Evans said. “Both of these kids are just a menace.”

A 15-year-old boy was located the same day and attempted to flee from officers on foot, but was arrested. He was booked into Southwest Juvenile Hall in connection with the attack, according to the news release.

Through further investigation, authorities identified Raymond Michael Miranda, 14, as the second alleged attacker.

The two teens were allegedly vandalizing cars in the parking lot before breaking into the woman’s home and attacking her, Evans said.

The retirement community is gated and it was not clear how the boys got in, he added.
[....]
http://ktla.com/2014/04/24/boy-14-w...woman-in-hemet-retirement-home/#axzz2zrR6g18S

Please please please charge these dummies as adults and put them in the big people jail. They fucking deserve it. Little cocksuckers need to be at home or under the supervision of a responsible adult.

These little fuckers need to go down. 2 on 1 against an 87 yr old woman. Too bad she didn't pull out a gun and shoot the worthless little shitstains.

14 years old and already hard core. The eyes are the windows of the soul; a famous person said that, maybe Shakespeare or Milton, I forget. Take a look at his...dead empty. I hope he can still be turned around.

Hemet is known for having lots of old people and tweakers... He'll be back On the streets ready to rob and torture seniors soon enough

He's caught at least.. there is an update on the article @Whisper posted:

NOTE: After the 14-year-old suspected in this crime was taken into custody, KLTA removed his name and image from this article because he is a minor.

They've been convicted and sentenced. They raped her with foreign objects, beat her, and poured bleach down her throat.

30 years.

• Raymond Miranda, 15, and Ruben Melanson, 16, committed gruesome attack last April in California
  • Woman, 87, named as Jane Doe, was tied up and beat using knives and bottles inside her own home
  • Miranda and Melanson were charged with burglary, elder abuse with great bodily injury, sexual penetration with a foreign object by force and rape
  • Teens will remain in juvenile custody until 18 before being transferred to state prison; both will register as sex offenders for life
  • Woman, who is wheelchair bound and has to use oxygen tank to breathe, told boys in court they did 'evil things' and 'took away her independence'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bleach-throat-sentenced-30-years-prison.html

Ahhh, can't wait for the day they're transferred to their new home in the big house, when they can then enjoy being on the receiving end of similar treatment. With a little luck, they'll get shanked after awhile and we'll be rid of them for good. But let them suffer first. Smug little bastard punks.

They have to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives and got 30 years. If they ever even make it out alive to have to it which is fine with me if they don't. I hate they destroyed this woman's life in her remaining days but thank God they do not have access to the general public now. They can stay in juvie or jail and all of these detainees can just beat the crap out of each other for I care. This is what can happen when children are left on their own or even supervised to the fullest but regardless they knew what they did was wrong and should be thoroughly disgusted with themselves. I wonder if their families know what POS they are?

Ahhh, can't wait for the day they're transferred to their new home in the big house, when they can then enjoy being on the receiving end of similar treatment. With a little luck, they'll get shanked after awhile and we'll be rid of them for good. But let them suffer first. Smug little bastard punks.

Fucking homeless kid..all this shankin talk...go take out their parents. I didn't even read the whole post, I got to 14 years old, homeless, senior, attack and I had to go upstairs to my sons room and touch his clothes. Misguided youth is so fucking dangerous...I don't want to appear insensitive to the victim, but I hope these guys thrive in custody.

Fucking homeless kid..all this shankin talk...go take out their parents. I didn't even read the whole post, I got to 14 years old, homeless, senior, attack and I had to go upstairs to my sons room and touch his clothes. Misguided youth is so fucking dangerous...I don't want to appear insensitive to the victim, but I hope these guys thrive in custody.

One could presume the kid was homeless because his parents are worthless POS...but he could also be an ungrateful punk who ran away because he didn't want to follow the rules or something. Maybe they took his PS3 away. We don't know the rest of the story, but until I do, any kid who attacks an elderly woman the way he did deserves to suffer the full repercussions of the law.

I really can't imagine anyone thriving in prison. The entire system needs to be revamped to one where they receive real treatment to correct behavior or whatever problems they have.

I know I'm going to regret going here but I'm bored today so here goes:

If he had simply broken into her home to get arrested, maybe stole her TV or something I would have sympathy but he and his equally sick friend didn't. They broke in and tortured an 87 year old woman. They raped her with objects, they beat her, and then they raped her with their penis'. I'm sorry but being homeless doesn't excuse that, no way, no how. That is the sign of sick and demented minds that should never be allowed to live in a free society.

And while their ages mean that they are prone to young and dumb choices and decisions what they did doesn't fall into that category. They didn't smoke some pot and steal a meal from the local diner, they TORTURED an elderly woman. That sails right past young and dumb and straight into sick, demented and evil. They need to thank whichever deity they believe in that they didn't murder that woman and weren't sentenced to life without parole, though they deserve it even tough she lived through that nightmare.

Prisons are full of mean motherfuckers who only had a loving grandmother in their lives while Mom and Dad were off leading their own lives and I hope, no I pray, that these two sick fuckers run into a few of those men.

Fucking homeless kid..all this shankin talk...go take out their parents. Misguided youth is so fucking dangerous...I don't want to appear insensitive to the victim, but I hope these guys thrive in custody.
All I can say to this is...I wouldn't hold your breath, or we'll never see you again. :bored:

It's hard to re-teach "misguided youth" that foreign object rape of an 80 year old woman, and forcing her to drink bleach is a no-no...:shifty:

Last edited:
I know I'm going to regret going here but I'm bored today so here goes:

If he had simply broken into her home to get arrested, maybe stole her TV or something I would have sympathy but he and his equally sick friend didn't. They broke in and tortured an 87 year old woman. They raped her with objects, they beat her, and then they raped her with their penis'. I'm sorry but being homeless doesn't excuse that, no way, no how. That is the sign of sick and demented minds that should never be allowed to live in a free society.

And while their ages mean that they are prone to young and dumb choices and decisions what they did doesn't fall into that category. They didn't smoke some pot and steal a meal from the local diner, they TORTURED an elderly woman. That sails right past young and dumb and straight into sick, demented and evil. They need to thank whichever deity they believe in that they didn't murder that woman and weren't sentenced to life without parole, though they deserve it even tough she lived through that nightmare.

Prisons are full of mean motherfuckers who only had a loving grandmother in their lives while Mom and Dad were off leading their own lives and I hope, no I pray, that these two sick fuckers run into a few of those men.

I agree with everything you say...I'm just sad yet eternally optimistic, fucking feeling blessed as hell that this isn't ever going to be the story of one my sons and bad for the kid that never got us for parents....because we're doing alright.

They've been convicted and sentenced. They raped her with foreign objects, beat her, and poured bleach down her throat.

30 years.

• Raymond Miranda, 15, and Ruben Melanson, 16, committed gruesome attack last April in California
  • Woman, 87, named as Jane Doe, was tied up and beat using knives and bottles inside her own home
  • Miranda and Melanson were charged with burglary, elder abuse with great bodily injury, sexual penetration with a foreign object by force and rape
  • Teens will remain in juvenile custody until 18 before being transferred to state prison; both will register as sex offenders for life
  • Woman, who is wheelchair bound and has to use oxygen tank to breathe, told boys in court they did 'evil things' and 'took away her independence'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bleach-throat-sentenced-30-years-prison.html
the ydon't deserve the luxury of claiming rehabilitation after the types of crimes they pulled. I know allot of people get all butt hurt and defend the criminal with minors that commit atrocities but in cases involving elder abuse torture and murder I'm all for freaks like this being tried as adults. You do have cognizant comprehension that something is right or wrong by 12 vyears old and you wouldn't want said attacks to happen to you so that should be the only question the little fucks should be asked to come up with the decision: would you want this to happen to you what you've done to [said person]

The media lists him as homeless but that can actually mean a couple of things other than the traditional living in a cardboard box in an alley. He could have been temporarily staying in a motel or hotel with his family or they could have lived in an RV, traveling to where there was work. I live where there are still a lot of oil and gas drilling, many of the workers are from out of state and live in an RV and don't have actual addresses here but rather have a driver's license and PO Box out of their "home" state.

Given what he did it really doesn't matter to me that they list him as homeless or not because that doesn't change his sick and demented acts in the slightest, I just wanted to point out that the media can be less than honest when reporting parts or all of a story.

The media lists him as homeless but that can actually mean a couple of things other than the traditional living in a cardboard box in an alley. He could have been temporarily staying in a motel or hotel with his family or they could have lived in an RV, traveling to where there was work. I live where there are still a lot of oil and gas drilling, many of the workers are from out of state and live in an RV and don't have actual addresses here but rather have a driver's license and PO Box out of their "home" state.

Given what he did it really doesn't matter to me that they list him as homeless or not because that doesn't change his sick and demented acts in the slightest, I just wanted to point out that the media can be less than honest when reporting parts or all of a story.
not to mention who gives a fuck? there are many so called homeless in Calif and in shelters, that is suppose to condone any crimes especially one like this???????

QUOTE: More of Obama's "Dreamers." This is the future of America. Enjoy.

Nothing makes me any more irritated than to read an article such as this and find out later the perpitrader was an illegal alien who should have never been here in the first place! This one might have been born here and legal but I'm sure that his parents aren't legal. These are the leaches that are running our country in to ground between getting food stamps, medicaid, welfare, public housing, you name it their getting it. A lot of them do work and are very responsible and only ask for a little bit. But the leaches who have 5 6 7 8 9 10 children while sucking our system dry need to go back.

Back