• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
There's supposedly a FB post where some guy says Logan's neighbor looks like the perp. I can't find the post. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

In comparing Ron Logan to the photo of the guy, I feel that Ron Logan is older and larger than the guy they are looking for. As usual, jmo.

The police will be able to go to the scene and take measurements to compare against the pic to get an accurate height on the guy.

Man people are saying that he has a son or step son.... I heard his son died of cancer... haven't heard shit about a step son. Does anyone know?

I think that it would be reasonable to search his property since he does own it. For some reason I had assumed that the property was something like a public park or something similar; here in WI we slap all kinds of public land designations on any patch of land with history or greenery. So I am now assuming that the bridge that appears to be popular is on public land, but the girls were actually found on Logan's land.

I agree with those who do not see a strong resemblance with the photos released of the unknown and the man photographed and labeled as Logan, but I'm always wavering on what I see and don't see in the unknown photos.

In all of this awfulness ... these girls are something else! And there is truly a beauty in the way this community has come together on their behalf and on the behalf of all of our children really. Hats off to them and to all of Delphi Indiana. And especially right now ... I think we all need to take a moment and recognise that! There isn't an upside to this ... but there is !!! <3
What an outstanding community of people that care!

images

Last edited:
Heres a video you guys idk if it's been posted, but my goodness this case is so sad ! What I found was that , that drive way is right there ! So he could have seen the girls, parked his whatever on that road. Run back up to where they were , got them..... Did whatever in the car ... Then place them where they were found? :shrug: Whatcha guys think? (You don't have to agree lol I'm just throwing things out here. My husband doesn't want to listen to me ramble on anymore so thought I'd ramble here = )
[doublepost=1490137672,1490137283][/doublepost]Ohhh ok ! Hey this is part 2 ... now this one really shows "down the hill"

Service roads ... absolutely.

All of our farms have service roads!

I'm wondering if someone seen them get dropped off! And then ambush. i think its someone who

was familiar with the area for sure.

Vintage Jeans

I keep seeing posts about vintage jeans because the legs are wide.
This is not the case. You can still purchase these jeans.
Arizona jeans can be purchased at JC Penny's in the "relaxed fit". They are full through the hip and thigh, cut just like this.
Levi's still make a similar cut, these jeans don't look as droopey on men that have a waist under 40 inches.
When you get a 40 plus inch waist your jeans are droopey unless you are wearing them clear up to your navel.
This man is clearly not wearing his jeans up to his navel.
Just walk around any truck stop, you will see these jeans on truckers everywhere.
Rural king and big R stores have their own brand of jeans with this cut.
I am confident this is just a 40 plus guy with dickey-do and relaxed fit jeans.

I agree with the vintage jeans part ... these are basic old man and like you said relaxed fit jeans.

And i still want to hit @Kseniya in the face with a very broad board for suggesting other wise,

See if it improves her eye sight at all. Yes i do !
[doublepost=1490147224,1490146140][/doublepost]
Levi's still make a similar cut,

Levi ... word they do ... there is a pair in our house right now. Different rinse on them but relaxed all the same and we picked them up at Costco, not any kind of vintage shop or thrift store.

Ron Logan is old ... but there is something else about Ron that I don't like and that is his pictures on google. Three actually ... one he looks like a farmer and he has a hoodie on like the killer. His face looks distressed. okay maybe they found bodies on is land and that is distressing. But in the other picture he is all neat and tidy and in a button down shirt ... no hoodie like he is putting on a show and maybe, he is going to be on tV ... but his face doesn't look distressed it almost looks defiant or calculating some how ... and then there is his arrest photo where he looks down right mean and menacing and the glasses are gone and he doesn't look much like a old man or some ones grandpa or depressed, or like he is putting on show or tidy he just looks mean as fuck. and like he maybe could have done this.

Last edited:
Man people are saying that he has a son or step son.... I heard his son died of cancer... haven't heard shit about a step son. Does anyone know?

I read on another site that the stepson died of cancer and that the son is alive and lives near the father. I haven't been able to find out his name. I read this about 20 minutes ago, so I will keep working on it.
[doublepost=1490166638,1490164558][/doublepost]
I read on another site that the stepson died of cancer and that the son is alive and lives near the father. I haven't been able to find out his name. I read this about 20 minutes ago, so I will keep working on it.

According to Reddit his name is Doug Logan, his Facebook is removed, along with his mother's Facebook.
And according to a few ladies who know the mother, the son's build and description do not match the man on the bridge.
For the record, I didn't view any Facebook page belonging to anyone in the Logan family.

Are there any locals here? I want to know what rumors/truths are going around town about the girls, their families and connections to the families and details of the deaths.

Are there any locals here? I want to know what rumors/truths are going around town about the girls, their families and connections to the families and details of the deaths.

Suggest you check out the Abigail & Liberty Casebook discussion page on crackbook. Friends and locals posting there the gossip, idle rumour and innuendo.

Doug Logan is not Ron Logan's son.

And it was Ron Logan's stepson who died of cancer.

Logan's son lives in Lafayette. His name begins with "R" also. Because of the FB innuendo that he might be the killer, I have tried, in vain, to find a picture of him online to see if he resembles the bridge guy. No luck.

As for Logan's looney toon ex-wife and stepdaughter and their FB rants- the only thing you two are convincing anyone of is that your are both nutjobs. And I personally don't think Logan killed anyone!

I don't think the police have anything. I hope I am wrong.

nd I personally don't think Logan killed anyone!

I didn't think so at first either ... but the pics of him that are on google changed my mind but only because he looks so different in each one. The hoodie, the red button down shirt and the mug shot.
All very different presentations of the guy that compelled me to think maybe.

Doug Logan is not Ron Logan's son.

And it was Ron Logan's stepson who died of cancer.

Logan's son lives in Lafayette. His name begins with "R" also. Because of the FB innuendo that he might be the killer, I have tried, in vain, to find a picture of him online to see if he resembles the bridge guy. No luck.

As for Logan's looney toon ex-wife and stepdaughter and their FB rants- the only thing you two are convincing anyone of is that your are both nutjobs. And I personally don't think Logan killed anyone!

I don't think the police have anything. I hope I am wrong.

Thank you for correcting my post on the name. I read it was Doug on 6 posts on Facebook, and 2 on Reddit.
Sorry, I really thought it was his name, as the women posting claimed to be friends of his mother.
The man in the photo on the bridge is not in his 70's.

Last edited:
Thank you for correcting my post on the name. I read it was Doug on 6 posts on Facebook, and 2 on Reddit.
Sorry, I really thought it was his name, as the women posting claimed to be friends of his mother.
The man in the photo on the bridge is not in his 70's.

Easy mistake to make, since Doug lives just down the street from the address on Bicycle Bridge Road that was searched right after the girls were found.

He might be related, but not sure how exactly. Ronald Logan has a sister and no brothers. To confuse things further, I *think* Doug's father's name is also Ronald (different middle name o_O)

Clear as mud?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...-audio-murder-video-cell-phone-photo-indiana/
Police in Indiana have released chilling audio of the suspect in the killings of two teen girls recorded by one of the victims before she died.
[....]
The man can be heard in the brief audio clip saying what police believe to be “down the hill.” You can listen to the audio released by police, a six-second loop of that phrase, below:

[....]
Investigators have recovered other video from the phone, but said they are not ready to release it. Police previously released a photo of the suspect, also captured by Liberty on her phone.
[....]
Police said they have set up a reward of $41,000 for information leading to the suspect or suspects in the case. Tips can be made by calling 844-459-5786.

“The Indiana State Police Alliance (ISPA) has established an account for individuals or businesses wishing to donate to the Delphi Reward Fund. Checks should be made payable to the Indiana State Police Alliance Foundation,” police said. “‘Delphi Reward’ should be entered on the memo line. Donations can be mailed to the Indiana State Police Alliance at 1415 Shelby Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46203.”

I think the reward is somewhere near $240,000. This leads me to believe that someone has already turned him in, and for whatever reason, his alibi has checked out. Obviously, he lied.
There's nobody that looks more like the photo of bridge guy, than the man whose house was searched -in the very first search warrant.
I am not saying that this man did it, I am saying that it's 99% probable that law enforcement has already spoken to the killer.
I know they said they have dna from the crime scene, but I would be very surprised if the dna hasn't become contaminated. Often times dna found will prove to be a mixture of one or more unknown subjects and the victims themselves.
Dna is not as cut and dry as people are led to believe from CSI programs and the theatrics of prosecutors during high profile court cases.

Well here I be again, hoping against hope to find that some progress had been made in moving Abby and Libby's murder investigation forward. The angst and anguish the parents are enduring must be as sharp as the edges of newly broken glass.

It could very likely be the case of LE keeping their cards very close to their vest as far as what they release to the public. At this point it is preferable to think that is the case than that they aren't any closer to having evidence that will eventually lead them to the suspect(s) and an arrest.

For the parents sake I hope LE are close to providing them with some answers.

Last edited:
I think the man on the bridge is Ron Logan too! Not at first but after looking at every clip and picture of him available. The statements he made, or the things he did, like the changes he made to his appearance even if ever so slightly. His ability to manoeuvre over the terrain on his land. His drinking problem, the fact that he is a liar and on probation, not beyond breaking the law. He has a history of threatening behaviour towards women, and failed relationships. And his demeanour in the interviews. Dumbfounded to, at times looking defiant, or like he is amazed that he is talking to a reporter instead of being arrested. I don't think he will be released from custody. I think the police have a lot of paper work to do before charges can be applied, and that him being in custody is right and thoughtful. There are some people that get really upset when you talk like this and oh well for them. People that know him, well They can squawk all they want, it's all they ever did instead of paying attention anyways.
[doublepost=1490998510,1490998184][/doublepost]
I know they said they have dna from the crime scene, but I would be very surprised if the dna hasn't become contaminated. Often times dna found will prove to be a mixture of one or more unknown subjects and the victims themselves.

Black lights and body fluids ... test ... test ... retest! They're going to make sure they have it right, because this guy is getting the death penalty. Yeah ... he's dead. He is so much safer in jail right now.

Last edited:
Back