• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
A 13-year-old girl and an 18-month-old infant were stabbed multiple times by a teenage boy in their Vacaville home early this morning, according to police.

A police SWAT team responded to the 1200 block of Balsam Way at around 2:35 a.m. when a teenage girl ran from her home to a neighbor's after being stabbed more than 30 times and sexually assaulted, according to Vacaville police.

Responding officers took a 14-year-old boy into custody, and the victim and her infant brother were taken to a hospital at the University of California Davis where they remain in critical condition.

Preliminary information revealed that the suspect entered the victims' home and awakened the teenage girl, stabbed her and sexually assaulted her, according to police.

During the course of the attack, the victim's infant brother awoke and was stabbed more than 10 times, police said.

The girl was able to escape and run to a neighbor's home for help.
[...]

Investigators have not identified a motive for the crime, but believe the suspect was acquainted with the victims' older brother.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_16841771
When officers arrived to the residence, they made several attempts to coax the 14-year-old suspect out of the home, Donaldson said.

Eventually, a SWAT team was able to gain entry into the residence and found the teen boy sleeping inside a master bedroom.
[...]

Investigators said the girl was babysitting her brother until her mother returned home and they were both sleeping when the suspect broke into their house.
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=111648&catid=2
According to police, the victim's mother was not home at the time of the stabbing and may face charges of child neglect.
http://www.kcra.com/news/26106247/detail.html

According to police, the victim's mother was not home at the time of the stabbing and may face charges of child neglect.

13 yr. old babysitter-is that uncommon? I don't have kids so it's not something i've thought about but I seem to remember babysitting at that age. Maybe not all night though.

Poor kids.

That is one seriously f'up 14 yr old.

Mother of 14-year-old says her son was framed.

According to the girl's father, they were moved out of intensive care and in stable condition Monday afternoon.

“When she talks, she starts crying,” said Martin Perez, the victim's father. “I tell her, ‘We don't have to talk about nothing, just focus on your health and be calm.’”
[...]

It was unknown how the 14-year-old suspect was able to get into the house or why he attacked the siblings, but police noted that he has a criminal history

Perez said his daughter knew her attacker.

“My daughter asked, ‘Why are you doing this?’ And he said, ‘Out of revenge’ or something.”

Investigators said the suspect is an acquaintance of the girl's older brother, who is currently in juvenile hall.

The suspect’s mother said Monday evening that her son was being framed. She did want to be identified, but said that her son got into trouble drinking that night with other teens.

“They took him over there and they pushed him on the floor and once they were in the house they pushed him on the floor. Then he heard the girl crying and crying,” said the suspect’s mother. “Then he said they grabbed me mom and took off all my clothes and they took me to the bed.”

The Vacaville Unified School District confirmed that the suspect is a freshman at Will C. Wood High School. Fellow students were stunned upon hearing the news Monday and said he kept to himself.

“Very quiet and not social,” said Will C. Wood High student Amanda Clary.

Police were still investigating the incident Monday and looking into why the children were left home alone overnight by their mother, who didn’t return home until 9 a.m., hours after SWAT removed the suspect from the home.

Perez, who shares custody of the daughter, said he has questions himself.

“Why was my daughter alone that late? She is 13 years old,” said Perez.
[...]
http://www.ktvu.com/news/26125714/detail.html

well this happened but 20 min away from my house & it only got in the papers yesterday. not to mention the search isn't working well, and I DID check before I posted. it wasn't intentional. it would be nice if members were informed instead of their threads just getting kicked.

well this happened but 20 min away from my house & it only got in the papers yesterday. not to mention the search isn't working well, and I DID check before I posted. it wasn't intentional. it would be nice if members were informed instead of their threads just getting kicked.
Not only was it here in the Forum prior to your posting, it was already on the Front Page. I don't have time or inclination to PM every tom-dick-or-harry that gets a post moved, merged, deleted, or whatever. Sorry your all butt hurt about that. I'm just glad that the majority of our members are understanding and helpful (it was even reported using the "Report Post" function.) I'm a volunteer here, not a slave.

Sorry whatever source you were using was slow. At least 3 outlets had it (linked in original post) when I posted this at 7:30 on the 12th.

He's identified and will be tried as an adult.

-dd-1745.jpg
Fourteen-year-old Alexander Cervantes, walked into Superior Court, to face 15 felony charges. He will be tried as an adult for the attempted murder and rape of a 13-year-old girl, and the attempted murder of her little brother.

"Mr. Cervantes, you're charged with felony attempted, willful and deliberate premeditated murder," Superior Court Judge Barbara James said, during his arraignment on Tuesday.
[...]

And because of Chelsea's Law, passed earlier this year, if he's found guilty of violently raping the girl, he could spend the rest of his life behind bars, without the possibility of parole.

"Sexual assault, another sexual assault, another sexual assault. Numerous sexual assaults...," James said. "In all, there are some 15 felony counts. You're 14 years old. Is that correct?."

Charges include torture and first degree burglary. According to the criminal complaint, Cervantes broke into the victim's house with the intent to rape her.

His public defender entered a not guilty plea.

Cervantes' mother attended his arraignment, but rushed out of the courthouse without saying anything.
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-teenrapeadult,0,430449.story
Alexander Cervantes was charged in Solano County Superior Court Tuesday with 15 felonies:

- 1 count of attempted murder with premeditation
- 1 count of attempted murder
- 1 count of first-degree burglary with a person present
- 2 counts of torture
- 2 counts of aggravated mayhem
- 1 count of assault with intent to commit rape, sodomy, or oral copulation on a person under the age of 18
- 1 count of sexual penetration by a foreign object by force and violence on a child under 14 years of age
- 1 count of forcible rape upon a child who is under 14 years of age
- 1 count of sexual penetration to commit rape, sodomy, or oral copulation on a person under the age of 18
- 1 count of sodomy by use of force on a person under the age of 14
- 1 count of oral copulation by use of force on a person under the age of 14
- 1 count of forcible lewd act upon a child.

[...]
District attorney office supervisor Daylyne Nogushi said the decision was based on the circumstances of the crime, without regard to Cervantes' past history.

People who know Cervantes told News10 there had been previous contact with police. "I don't think his history would matter," Noguchi said.
[...]

Court commissioner Barbara S. James set bail at $9 million. Cervantes will remain in juvenile detention.
http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=112009&provider=top&catid=188

Criminal complaint: http://www.news10.net/news/pdf/cervantes-complaint-121410.pdf

Cervantes reportedly met the victims' older brother while in juvenile hall. Sounds like big brother is charged with being a drug dealer.

According to the victims' father, the victims' older brother was in juvenile hall when the attack took place. The unidentified 16-year-old was taken into custody at his home by Vacaville police Nov. 19, after officers performed a probation search of the residence. During the search, which was part of the police investigation into the shooting deaths of two Vacaville men and the injury of a woman earlier that week, officers discovered what was believed to be psilocybin mushrooms, marijuana and pills, according to police. In addition to the drugs found inside the home, police said that they also discovered cash and packing materials that were consistent with drug sales. Authorities believe it is likely that the 16-year-old probationer is the one responsible for selling the drugs that were present at the William Street apartment the night of the shooting.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_16874337

Now I can undertand why the charges of neglect for mom. I couldnt at first, because I saw nothing wrong for a 13 year old girl watching her little sibling. I was thinking how could mom pay the price over some monster who chose to break in the house, rape and stab her kids? It was weird. But it wasnt because she thought her daughter was responsible to babysit, it was because she didnt care about no one but herself.

I hope that little girl can heal from this.. What a trauma.

That little boy is messed up and definitley deserves some time away from society. If he could do this at a mere 14 years old, who knows at 16 or 18 or whatever. I feel bad for his family but he deserves what he gets. I am curious as to what kind of revenge he was seeking to the brother on jail... like wtf happened in the baby pen for him to do this? He get his ass whomped or something?

Now I can undertand why the charges of neglect for mom. I couldnt at first, because I saw nothing wrong for a 13 year old girl watching her little sibling. I was thinking how could mom pay the price over some monster who chose to break in the house, rape and stab her kids? It was weird. But it wasnt because she thought her daughter was responsible to babysit, it was because she didnt care about no one but herself.
Maybe so.. but I sure as hell would have been a pissed off kid if I got deemed "not trustworthy" because of crap my older brother did. Even the best of families have black sheep. For all we know, the brother is the only shithead in the family and the girl is a straight "A" honor student. Or not... too hard to tell with the information given.

There were lots of thoughts about the mom being charged w/ neglect..the not caring about her kids was one of them. Maybe also the LE wanted more on her cause she had a "my son is being framed" attitude and she knew what her son was doing. Then maybe that kid was being a dick in baby jail, and this 14 year old bastard retaliated. Lots of maybes...I just cant wrap my head around that 14 yr old doing what he did. What happened to him that would make him into a monster at 14?

There were lots of thoughts about the mom being charged w/ neglect..the not caring about her kids was one of them. Maybe also the LE wanted more on her cause she had a "my son is being framed" attitude and she knew what her son was doing.
Those are two different moms. There was mention of investigation was on the mom of the victim. The one who talked about her son being framed is Cervantes-shithead's mom. At least the girl's mom knew where her daughter was at 2:30 in the morning.

There were lots of thoughts about the mom being charged w/ neglect..the not caring about her kids was one of them. Maybe also the LE wanted more on her cause she had a "my son is being framed" attitude and she knew what her son was doing. Then maybe that kid was being a dick in baby jail, and this 14 year old bastard retaliated. Lots of maybes...I just cant wrap my head around that 14 yr old doing what he did. What happened to him that would make him into a monster at 14?

Maybe it's just my old stubborn ways, but kids now don't get that needed foot in the ass when they mess up. All this mollycoddling, time-out, don't whip your kids when they need it horseshit, has produced what we see now! These kids would have to look up "woodshed" in a dictionary.

Those are two different moms. There was mention of investigation was on the mom of the victim. The one who talked about her son being framed is Cervantes-shithead's mom. At least the girl's mom knew where her daughter was at 2:30 in the morning.
I apologize, I was speculating on the victims mom who "maybe" knew what her son( the 16 yr old) was doing, and made little of his behavior also. The drugs,cash, baggies in her house, also mention the 2 murders/1 attempt murder the LE wanted to question the 16 yr old about. Thats why I thought the LE was gunning for her(mom of vic) and couldnt get anywhere with her before and were pissed off.. I know that the mom of the 14 year old has stated that her precious is being framed. To be honest, if my son did something that horrific,and there was evidence of that , I dont think my heart would be as bright for him as that 14yr olds mom is for her son.
But as for the mom of the victims, maybe she was a regular mother. Maybe her oldest turned out to be a asshole gang member wannabe, and she couldnt stop him. In any case, she shouldnt be charged with neglect. I dont think there is anything wrong with a 13 yr old girl babysitting her baby brother, while mom is out. The blame for this nightmare rests upon the head of that 14 year old boy. If I wasnt making sense, I do apologize.

This poor girl. Now her parents are fighting over custody of her. News video at the link below.
The father told CBS13 that his daughter was supposed to be released from the hospital on Thursday into his care, but he says in the process her mother kidnapped her, and for several hours the girl was gone from the hospital.

Martin Perez says his daughter has already been through enough after being raped and stabbed 30 times earlier this week.

Perez says that a social worker told him and the girl’s mother that their daughter would be going home with him Thursday night.

UC Davis Medical Center Police say the girl was taken from the hospital, but that it wasn’t kidnapping. They say it was a custody issue, even though doctors hadn’t officially released the girl.

Police say they found the girl some time later away from the hospital. But, she is back in the hospital, and is said to be there overnight.

Since the stabbing, Perez says he’s fighting to gain full custody of his daughter.

“I need to protect my daughters, so every night they are with me,” says Perez.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2010/12/16/custody-battle-brews-over-13-year-old-stabbed-30-times/

That little boy is messed up and definitley deserves some time away from society. If he could do this at a mere 14 years old, who knows at 16 or 18 or whatever. I feel bad for his family but he deserves what he gets. I am curious as to what kind of revenge he was seeking to the brother on jail... like wtf happened in the baby pen for him to do this? He get his ass whomped or something?

Or maybe, the kid saw pics of the little sister, in the brothers cell, developed a crush and we have a serial killer in training....

Oh geez. The girl has not been through enough already, will endure ongoing physical & emotional pain, will probably have to face her attacker and testify in in court and now her parents are treating her like an object in a custody battle?!
I'm sorry, but if I thought my kid(s) parent was fucked up, I would fight for her/him/them. IT IS POSSIBLE to have a custody battle without making life hell for the kid. We have no clue, based on what was reported, if they are dragging her through it or not. She might think she had an outing with mom and is back in the hospital - nothing more. But if the mom is negligent, the father needs to and has to assert his rights. "Letting it go" for the sake of the kid could be the same as letting her return to a dangerous environment. WE DO NOT KNOW.

I'm sorry, but if I thought my kid(s) parent was fucked up, I would fight for her/him/them. IT IS POSSIBLE to have a custody battle without making life hell for the kid. [...]

Allow me to re-word that. By 'parents', I should have typed 'mother'.

The article claims the mother removed the girl from the hospital without a release. The police found and returned the girl to the hospital. IMO, that pretty much is "hell for the kid" who has just been raped and stabbed. If the mother took her out of the hospital while she was still need of medical treatment that would be treating her as an object since her 'health' wasn't the #1 priority.

“She deliberately disobeyed an order knowing my daughter was being released to me, but yet she took it upon herself to just take my daughter out,â€￾ says Perez.

UC Davis Medical Center Police say the girl was taken from the hospital, but that it wasn’t kidnapping. They say it was a custody issue, even though doctors hadn’t officially released the girl.

Police say they found the girl some time later away from the hospital. But, she is back in the hospital, and is said to be there overnight.

Since the stabbing, Perez says he’s fighting to gain full custody of his daughter.
I agree with you, the father has every right to and should fight for custody if he feels the mother is unable to properly care for their children just hopefully not in a way that jeopardized the health and welfare of the child/children.

This may be a time and situation where the two parents need to come together, check their anger/accusations at the door (for the time being) and figure out what's best for their children right now and in the long run. I assume emotions are running high with all parties involved and this might mean the father takes a step back for a week or two before threatening legal action to take the daughter from the mother.

Back