• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mo34ef.jpg

Kobe Jones
Kobe Jones, 13, was shot nine times by his neighbor near his home in Gary, Ind., after reportedly laughing about his neighbor's home invasion​
He was shot dead for laughing.

An enraged Indiana man blasted his 13-year-old neighbor nine times when he returned home on Friday to find his house burglarized and spotted the boy chuckling, police and relatives said.

The teen, Kobe Jones, died at the scene
[...]
“I was told my son was laughing and the guy shot him dead,” Kobe’s father, Kaunda Jones,
[...]
The man was shouting outside his house, drawing a crowd, when he zeroed in on the teen
[...]
The man and his girlfriend reportedly fled after the 12:30 p.m. shooting. He returned about 7 p.m. and was taken into custody by police
[....]
“We weren’t expecting this,” the Kobe’s stepmother, Starr Jones, told
[...]
We can’t even wrap our heads around it right now.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ead-indiana-neighbor-report-article-1.1986840

Kobe Jones, 13, was fatally shot in Gary
[...]
Jones died of gunshot wounds as a result of a homicide that occurred in the 1000-block of Polk Street Friday afternoon,
[...]
"He was an outgoing, sports-playing young man, very funny," said Kaunda Jones, the father of victim.

"We weren't expecting this, we can't even wrap our heads around it right now," said Starr Jones, victim's stepmother.
[....]
http://abc7chicago.com/news/13-year-old-fatally-shot-in-gary/365435/

Police: Enraged Gary resident guns down neighbor boy, 13
A 13-year-old boy was shot and killed Friday evening in Gary by a neighbor who was upset about his house being burglarized and became enraged when the teen laughed at him
[....]
Kobe Jones died of multiple gunshot wounds near his home in the 1000 block of Polk Street and was pronounced dead at the scene at 6:31 p.m.
[...]
Lt. Thomas Pawlak said the homeowner returned home about 5 p.m. to learn of the burglary, which occurred about 12:30 p.m., and was yelling in anger outside his house, drawing some neighbors including the boy.
The man saw the teen laughing at him and pulled a gun, shooting the boy nine times,
[...]
Pawlak said the man and his girlfriend fled the scene in a car but returned about 7 p.m. and were arrested. He said they are being held at the city jail, pending charges being filed against them.
http://posttrib.suntimes.com/306367...t-guns-down-neighbor-boy-13.html#.VEwE5RZAfjJ

Unfuckingbelievable.... The kid was 13 for fucks sake. Kids that age react inappropriately sometimes. My home has been broken into twice. It happens! Get over yourself. It's because of assclowns like you that the government is going to crack down even more on gun control laws. Thanks asshole. You shouldn't even have a gun in the first fucking place because you don't know how to handle the responsibility!

I hope they lock your ass up and throw away the key.... Better yet, let's execute your ass. An eye for an eye. Fuck you for taking that kids life.

~shadow

Kid looks like a total douchebag.

The guy is a piece of shit. I bet whoever robbed his house did so cuz they knew he had a bunch of drugs and or drug money. Shot him in front of a large crowd of people too? What a dipshit.

Gary, Indiana is a horrid place. Not surprising news to come out of that hell hole.

We lived through a home invasion and my house wasn't full of drugs and crap
diff outcome in my case
hubby beat the guy to a pulp and put over 200 stitchs in his face
and he deserved every one of them

but how you can sit and call a 13yo a douche is beyond me and tells a lot about you

Umm, if my neighbor was outside throwing a shit fit for who knows what reason, I'd probably be laughing too.

I doubt anyone realized there had been a break in.

We lived through a home invasion and my house wasn't full of drugs and crap
diff outcome in my case
hubby beat the guy to a pulp and put over 200 stitchs in his face
and he deserved every one of them

but how you can sit and call a 13yo a douche is beyond me and tells a lot about you

C'mon, you seriously never look at a kid and think, "yeesh what a douchey lookin kid"? Give me a break. Most kids these days, well most kids throughout history but especially these days, look like total jerkasses.

Anyways, the fact that this guy shot a kid to death over nothing is what makes me think he's trashy enough to have been doing some illegal activities out of that home. Law abiding folk tend not to murder children for no good reason.

I was sharing this story with my Beloved and he posed an interesting possible theory. Maybe the neighbor shot the kid because he felt like the kid was laughing because he was the one who broke into his home, and was like..."there's nothing you can do about it" I think it is unlikely... But it gave me pause to stop and think for a moment. When I lived in North Carolina. 2 14-15 yr old brats broke into my home and stole my video gaming console and all of my video games as well as all the alcohol in the house and the junk food. They didn't take anything else. They didn't even take the computer that was sitting in the same room as the video game system. So the question comes to mind, Why couldn't a 13yr old? Like I said, I don't think the kid did.. And it's certainly no reason to shoot him dead... If the owner thought he broke in, confront him and ask him, or share this information with the police and let them do their work.

~shadow

Gd...getting a clip unloaded in your ass as an adult over something you said is almost routine news these days, and now, all it takes is laughing for a 13 y.o. to get not one, but nine f'ing rounds to make sure a child pays for his "crime." I need a handful of Tums...

Gd...getting a clip unloaded in your ass as an adult over something you said is almost routine news these days, and now, all it takes is laughing for a 13 y.o. to get not one, but nine f'ing rounds to make sure a child pays for his "crime." I need a handful of Tums...

*gives @gatekeeper the container of tums (mint flavored)* she keeps at her bedside.

This is such a tragedy...

~shadow

*gives @gatekeeper the container of tums (mint flavored)* she keeps at her bedside.

This is such a tragedy...

~shadow

Thank you, Shadow. That's very kind of you. No joke, I just finished taking a tsp. of baking soda in water. Just when I think I've heard it all, smh. A tragedy in every sense of the word. :(

Thank you, Shadow. That's very kind of you. No joke, I just finished taking a tsp. of baking soda in water. Just when I think I've heard it all, smh. A tragedy in every sense of the word. :(

No problem hon. I know how upsetting some of these stories can be. I've had to take a hiatus from the site over some of them. I figure even a small gesture even in a virtual sense might help to let some else know they aren't alone.... You know?

~shadow

No problem hon. I know how upsetting some of these stories can be. I've had to take a hiatus from the site over some of them. I figure even a small gesture even in a virtual sense might help to let some else know they aren't alone.... You know?

~shadow

I sure do. *S*
{{{ ♡ Virtual Hug ♡ }}}

Shot Indiana teen who laughed at burgled neighbor ‘didn’t deserve this:’ parents
Khanji Fairley, 30, who had a history of hating the neighborhood’s children, accused Kobe Jones, 13, of breaking into his Gary, Indiana home, but the teen laughed it off.
vzvdvm.jpg

Khanji Fairley was charged Monday in Kobe Jones’ death after allegedly shooting him to death for laughing at him on Oct. 24.​

[..]
indiana man suspected of killing 13-year-old Kobe Jones hated neighborhood kids
[...]
Khanji Fairley intended to “spray up the whole block” with bullets, according to court documents obtained
[....]
and later gunned down the teen on the porch of his Gary, Indiana home, police believe.

Witnesses said Jones laughed at Fairley after the 30-year-old accused the teen of breaking into his home the afternoon of Oct. 24.
He didn’t deserve this,” the child’s stepmother, Starr Jones, repeatedly said
[..]
“How are you that angry that you kill a 13-year-old boy?”
An enraged Fairley shouted belligerently at his neighbors.

“I see them laughing over there ... I know they did it,” Fairley allegedly said. He settled down, but waited until evening to confront Kobe,
[....]
reports Fairley crept through the alley next to the teen’s Polk St. home and opened fire while Jones was on the porch steps. Police
[...]
Kobe was shot nine times.

He drove off in a black Camaro but was charged Monday in Kobe’s murder.

The teen died after crawling back inside his home.

“My son was laughing at him. I mean he didn’t deserve it,” Kaunda Jones told
[...]
“It hurts when somebody brings it up or asks what happened.”

His son did not have insurance, so the Joneses are crowdsourcing funds for Kobe’s funeral on GoFundMe.

The teen is survived by his family, which includes 14 siblings.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ighbor-didn-deserve-parents-article-1.1991771
yeah takes a real man to sneak up and shoot a child

Holy fuck @Shadow you called that shit like a champ didn't ya?
This fuck wad needs a hot lead injection between his cold lifeless eyes. What a big man you are sneaking up and shooting a defenseless boy all coz he was laughing at your clown ass. Don't show your ass to the whole neighborhood maybe people wouldn't laugh when misfortune comes your way.
The fact that people stood around and laughed instead of being concerned just shows how much of a jackass this guy really is.

Holy fuck @Shadow you called that shit like a champ didn't ya?
This fuck wad needs a hot lead injection between his cold lifeless eyes. What a big man you are sneaking up and shooting a defenseless boy all coz he was laughing at your clown ass. Don't show your ass to the whole neighborhood maybe people wouldn't laugh when misfortune comes your way.
The fact that people stood around and laughed instead of being concerned just shows how much of a jackass this guy really is.

Actually it was Beloved that called it... But yeah.. I agree wit you baby girl. Put a bullet between this fucks eyes and put this cockbeater out of his misery already.

~shadow

Back