• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A grieving husband has hinted that his teenage daughter and her boyfriend are responsible for the brutal murder of his wife – adding he hates the 15-year-old girl.

Rhonda Oakley, 52, was found dead by her 13-year-old stepson inside her home in Danville, Kentucky, on September 1.

That day, her stepdaughter Jenna Oakley went missing.

She was found two days later in her mother's car with her 21-year-old boyfriend Kenneth Nigh nearly 1,200 miles away in a motel parking lot in Tucumcari, New Mexico.

State police have previously said they are not looking for any suspects in the case.

Phillip Oakley (right, with his slain wife) has hinted that his teenage daughter Jenna (left) and her boyfriend are responsible for the brutal murder of his wife

Now, Jenna's father Phillip Oakley has revealed to the Lexington Herald-Leader that he knows who murdered his wife.

He branded his wife's killers 'monsters' and added that the pair's identities would soon be revealed – but he declined to elaborate himself so as to not jeopardize the case's outcome.

But he added: 'I can tell you that I hate my daughter. I do not care about my daughter.

'I'm worried about the people that I need to protect and that's not one of them.'

He also said his wife's death was 'unnecessary' and said there are others he holds accountable for it too.

WDRB, Oakley said: 'You grow up and you have children and you know, you say you’ve got unconditional love for your children.

'That’s not true. That’s not true. I found some way to not have unconditional love for my child.'

He added: 'What people say about Jenna, I don’t care. Say, feel however you want about her. I don’t care.'

A criminal complaint reveals 911 dispatchers in Tucumcari referred to Jenna Oakley as 'a primary suspect of a homicide that occurred in Boyle County, Kentucky,' according to WDRB.

She was found after Kentucky State Police alerted authorities in New Mexico that her cellphone indicated she was at a truck stop in Tucumcari.

The teenager and her boufriend were found two days later nearly 1,200 miles away from Danville in a motel parking lot in Tucumcari, New Mexico

Jenna and Nigh were found inside a white Honda Civic, which had been reported stolen, in the parking lot of a Motel 6.

The teenager has since been returned to Kentucky, but authorities did not elaborate on if she is in police custody as she is a juvenile.

Nigh has been charged with one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Both he and Jenna are facing auto theft charges.

He intentionally hurt himself while in a New Mexico jail and was taken to a local hospital before being transferred to another in Amarillo, Texas.
LINK

I know that Dad is grieving, but his ranting about how much he hates his daughter rubs me the wrong way.

There is also the fact that he's started a GoFundMe. Not for funeral expenses or a lawyer, but to get his impounded car back from New Mexico. He must really love that car:

The sheriff in Quay County, N.M., says shortly after Nigh's arrest, he tried to hang himself while he was lodged in the jail. Nigh’s injuries were so severe, he was taken to a hospital in Texas where he was placed on a ventilator.

There is no word on his current condition.
LINK

I think I know where his daughter inherited her asshole nature from. It's OK if Dad hates her now. But he should shut up for his own sake and for his son. It's better to preserve some dignity and self respect instead of blabbing all over.

He is trying to get his deceased wife's car back...which probably makes it have more meaning to him. I have to wonder why the police don't bring it back and pay the expense due to possible evidentiary value. He also may be making payments on the vehicle.

Right now he really hates his daughter for her total disregard for her stepmother's life by murdering her....the wife he loved. I believe he is sending that message to his daughter through the media...telling her he will not support her through what follows and she has to face the consequences. IMHO

He is grieving and entitled to his feelings. He is angry as hell and hurting right now. Perhaps down the road his feelings will change as he rides the emotional roller coaster he is on. I don't think peeps should villify him for that. IMHO

These type of events are becoming more common typically there is a signficant age gap between the teen girl and the boy friend. Have boys not girls but in any event would not allow my 20/21 year old son to date a 14/15 year old girl, and even more so I had female kids. Any 21 year old guy who dates a 14/15 year old girl has issues!

Hope the dumb little bitch has a total breakdown when they callously tell her her man is dead. Good shit.

Really hope they don't take it easy on her.

I have a great deal of respect for this dad. Far too often people cling on to this bizarre, nonsensical, flat out stupid viewpoint that blood matters above all else and family should always come first and unconditional love for kids and all that other horseshit. Fuck that. Love and respect is earned, it's something that needs to be deserved, not freely and meaninglessly vomited out at anyone who shares some DNA with you.

hahahahahhaha

Jenna Oakley will spend 15 years in prison for the death of her stepmother.

Jenna was just 15 years old when police said she killed her stepmother, Rhonda Oakley, in September 2016.

Jenna went missing but was found days later in New Mexico with her boyfriend, Kenneth Nigh.

Jenna will receive credit for the time she has already served but won’t be eligible for parole until 85 percent of her sentence is met.
Oakley read a letter in court last month saying how sorry she was.

“I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I did not try to save her that day,” Jenna Oakley said as she read a letter to Boyle Circuit Judge Darren Peckler.

“I’m also sorry for all the pain, hurt, anger and frustration that it has caused,” Oakley said. “... I have come to accept accountability for my inaction of not trying to help and save her that day when she needed most to be saved.”

Latest posts

Back