• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A girl of 13 has become one of India's youngest ever victims of honour killings after her father beat her head against a wall because she spoke to a boy. The teenager, Radhika, was also strangled by her father before he set fire to her body and tried to pass the death off as a suicide, according to police.

He launched the savage attack after accusing her of giving the family a bad name having seen her talking to a boy outside her school. The father, named as Narasimha, then lashed out, thrashing her head against a wall and strangling her, police say. Her mother, Lingamma, is then believed to have helped pour fuel over her body before they set her on fire, investigators claimed.

Neighbours called police and the pair were arrested. During questioning, the father confessed to the murder, police revealed.

'Radhika's half-burnt body was found in one place. We suspected that she had been killed first and then the body was set on fire,' police officer Bali Gangareddy said, according to NDTV. 'The father's suspicion that his daughter was engaged in dishonourable acts and his rage, led to the murder,' the investigating officer said.

It is thought Radhika has become one of the youngest ever victims of an honour killing in India.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899434/Girl-13-killed-dad-spoke-boy-India.html

Last edited:
:wtf:! Horrible and sad. I hope they get their heads bashed against a wall and the set on fire.

My husband was cut off from his church and expelled from his christian school for talking to a girl years ago...why the fuck does this shit go on...

I'm not saying this Dad is right ... because he isn't ... but if my daughter was alive I'd kind of want her to have it in her head that we'd kill her if she was messing with boys instead of doing her homework ... keeping my house clean ... working on her character, herself.

Kinda thinking here that beating, strangling, immolating and ultimately killing your young daughter is a far worse blot on the family honour than talking to another human being.
Parts of that culture are way off the chart of fukt up.

Now a real honour killing I could get behind here would be to stake them out to the ground and trample them to death over many many hours.

Maybe make a nice festival around it.
Have some food vending,
workshops on why honour killing is an ass backwards horseshit "tradition", Include that funky music and dancing they dig so much.

Call it the Honour Festival
or perhaps the Honour Stomp.
Yeah I kinda like that.

Then in the evening for the big finish, douse the former parents in gasoline and festival goers can buy fireworks to launch at the pricks to really light things up.

I just don't get how a culture could be that different. How on earth can people think "talking to a boy" is more dishonorable that "murdering your child"?

I just don't get how a culture could be that different. How on earth can people think "talking to a boy" is more dishonorable that "murdering your child"?
you haven't studied much Judaic or Western civilization much have you? First known written cases of women being stoned to death are Judaic and many cases of parent killing daughters if they wouldn't marry who they wanted throughout the world. There's various reasons this is still going on in Asia in particular as well as the Middle East & the laws have everything to do with it as well as them being upheld. I guarantee you any men [or women found to have killed their daughter etc in one of these cases immediately being strung up until dead and it would stop. Even in Israel there is a new upward flux of the Hassids demanding women dress properly in their neighborhoods and recently a case came up where they brutally beat a Jewish woman because they didn't like how she was dressed and they "had warned her"

Back