• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-hartford-fatal-crash-0826-20160825-story.html
HARTFORD — A 13-year-old from the city died early Thursday after crashing the stolen car he was driving on Windsor Street, and police are investigating whether he was racing another car.

A 15-year-old who was a passenger in the car that crashed was injured and was driven to St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in a private vehicle, Deputy Chief Brian Foley said. Medics later transferred him to the burn unit at Bridgeport Hospital, where he remained "alert and conscious" Thursday morning, Foley said.

A passing motorist saw the Subaru sedan crash about 3 a.m. in the area of 555 Windsor St. and called police, Brian Foley said.

The teenage driver was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators said he was "burned beyond recognition," making identification difficult.

Police are investigating whether the Subaru and a Honda were racing on Windsor Street and that contact between the cars caused the Subaru to veer off the road.

Middletown police said the Honda and Subaru were stolen from Carriage Crossing condominium complex. The Honda was reported stolen Wednesday at 11:55 p.m.

Police are searching for the Honda, which left St. Francis after dropping off the 15-year-old.
[....]
The vehicle came to rest in a dirt area about 30 feet off the road and on the other side of a concrete barrier that was set up along Windsor Street. There were no visible skid marks on the two-lane road.
hc-fatal-crash-in-hartford-20160825_zpsyygkcolt.jpg

Sorry, I'm not shedding any tears.

If the 15 year old lives, I hope he takes this second chance and does something great.

Last edited:
I don't get that. But okay, make that call.
Paul Walker from the Fast & Furious movies died in a horrific car crash about 4yrs ago along with a friend at a charity event. Long story short his family sued someone over it. I can't remember the deets. Google it if you're so inclined. Smooches.
That being said.... Fuck the Jr. Darwin award winner and his friend riding shotgun. Little butt holes should have been in bed.
Im so touchy about this becoz when I was in Highschool two students coming back from lunch got into a deadly car wreck coz some dick cheese thought they wanted to race clipped their car and sent them fishtailing into a telephone pole. Me and my friends passed by that and immediately thought I hope we don't know who was in that car. Unfortunately we did.
It was awful. Just awful. A year later the guy who was passenger in the car still had a brace on his knee from the ordeal. Driver didn't make it.
Cars aren't toys. They are machines and should be respected to do the job they were intended to do. Not be treated like Hot Wheels on residential streets.

Back