• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://nypost.com/2016/05/25/kid-douses-himself-in-rubbing-alcohol-sets-self-on-fire-cops/

A 12-year-old Queens boy was in critical condition Tuesday night after setting himself ablaze, according to police.

He was at home in Far Rockaway with his baby sitter when he went into a bathroom shortly before 8:30 p.m., splashed himself with rubbing alcohol and somehow set himself on fire, cops said.

He suffered third-degree burns over more than 40 percent of his body, according to the FDNY.

EMTs rushed him to the Nassau University Medical Center Burn Center.

Cops investigating the horrific incident said they did not suspect the baby sitter of any crime.

We were just talking about this yesterday...setting our selves on fire with nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol, lighter fluid and stuff for kicks.

Don't sound too kicky to me, obviously they have a whole 'nother definition of kicks than I have.

Back