• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother in Charlotte County said her 12-year-old son got punched in the face by a man on Wednesday, knocking out his front teeth and busting his lip.

Now she is upset and confused as to why the man did not get arrested, Fox 4 reports.

Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office deputies said that Vicent Cerfalo, 27, is the man who hit the boy, Fox 4 reports. Cerfalo said to Fox 4 that the incident happened when he yelled at the boy and a group of kids to get out of the road because they were blocking traffic. I told them to back off and if they come on my property I'm going to defend myself. They said, 'you won't hit us, you won't hit us,' and they started to surround me," Cerfalo said to Fox 4.

Cellphone video shows the moment the boy got punched in the face, but Cerfalo said he acted out of self defense when the boy touched him.

“It was not my intention to hit anybody that hard, it was not my intention to knock teeth out or do harm, or cause any kind of trouble,” Cerfalo said to Fox 4. Cerfalo said he plans to press charges against the 12-year-old, but the children said he was never touched during the incident.

The Sheriff’s Office said the “best course of action” was to hand the case over to the State Attorney’s Office “due to conflicting witness statements,” Fox 4 reports.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...boy-teeth-knocked-out/oe0044FBE3sXDIuGWl42lN/

63954201.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid ass kid deserved it.
Give the man a medal.

Have seen way too many kids hiding behind their age yet acting like thugs.
You wanna be a toughie, learn to pay the price Eugene.
Love seeing up and coming felons taken out like this.

You know damn well they were acting out, threatening and getting in the guys face.
They provoked and this simpleton got what he deserved.
He looks like a mouthpiece.

"They said, 'you won't hit us, you won't hit us,' and they started to surround me,"

They moved from the street onto his property, and surrounded him. They made the first aggressive move by entering his private space, and of course they meant to intimidate him.

How'd that work out for ya kid? You get to go through puberty lisping and spitting when you try to talk, sexy!

No word from the boy's father on this? Right, no dad in sight.
This is usually where decent fathers come in real handy, teaching boys about the sanctity of private property, trespassing, and the consequences of acting like an asshole in a pack.

Back