• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Performance art gone bad? Other than that I got nothing.

And this happened at an airport. Where in the world did they find a secluded enough place in an AIRPORT to do this? Every airport I've ever been in is like a city, people everywhere, waiting, sitting, eating, sleeping on every horizontal semi-flat surface.

Performance art gone bad? Other than that I got nothing.

And this happened at an airport. Where in the world did they find a secluded enough place in an AIRPORT to do this? Every airport I've ever been in is like a city, people everywhere, waiting, sitting, eating, sleeping on every horizontal semi-flat surface.
My mind went much deeper.
Where did they find the can of tuna.
I understand the ham slices, could have bought a deli sub and pulled them out. But a can of tuna?

The police have reported that the man may have choked to death on his own vomit
They are not sure yet if foul play was involved?
!:wtf:

oscar_meyer_bologna.jpg

Chunk light or solid white??

Police in Spain are investigating the bizarre death of a British man who was found semi-naked, bound to a bench outside of an airport with sandwich meat placed on his body and his genitals in an open tuna can, according to British media.​

According to the BBC, the 51-year-old man was found Friday bound to a bench outside of Malaga airport. The British broadcaster reported the man’s body was found with his hands tied behind his back. He had been stripped of his clothing from the waist down.
The victim was found with deli meat placed on each of his buttocks and his genitals placed in an open can of tuna.

...Steven Allford was found face-down with his legs bound to a bench between the airport’s train station and the terminal building.

Citing a source close to the investigation, the British tabloid reported police the man may have choked on his own vomit.

“There were no obvious signs of violence on his body but the position he was found in suggested foul play,” ... “It is not known if what happened was done after or before death.”

The newspaper also reported investigators were trying to determine if food was placed on the man’s body by a passerby as some sort of a “sick joke.”
...​
http://globalnews.ca/news/3021746/s...icle&utm_medium=MostPopular&utm_campaign=2014

Last edited:
Nothing like leaving the guy in the most disgraceful manner possible. I doubt he did this to himself.

Oh no, I just read in another article that it wasn't bologna on his buttocks, it was actually slices of ham.
Idk if I need to change the title or just call it close enough?
[doublepost=1477412671,1477411727][/doublepost]Also wanted to update that according to this new article, the police are saying they suspect the victim 'was choked' as opposed to the original article which stated that they suspected the victim 'had choked on his own vomit'-- that's a pretty big difference!

Dead British man who was found stripped and tied to an airport bench was 'found with a slice of ham on each buttock and his genitals wedged into a can of TUNA'

• Steven Allford, 51, was found on a bench in an outdoor area outside airport
  • He had his hand and leg tied to bench with cable ties and trousers down
  • Slice of ham was on each buttock and his genitals were in an open tuna can
  • Police waiting for post-mortem but suspect he may have been choked
  • Investigators also believe he may have been the victim of sexual assault

There are also pics of this poor man's body being removed on a stretcher-​
thanks to the crowd of iphone carrying looky loos who gathered at the bizarre scene.
3999_C85800000578_3861656_image_a_3_1477121919550.jpg

And this article offers some insight into a possible motive:
Dead Brit found tied to a bench ‘may have been humiliated for begging’
It has now been reported that Steven was regularly seen in the area where he was found – which is frequented by homeless people.

Spanish media reports claim he was often seen pushing a trolley and begging for cash.

And it is now believed cops are looking into whether this as a possible motive behind what happened to him.

Police are still trying to establish whether he was alive when he was tied up and the food was placed on his body.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20390...m-tuna-malaga-airport-humiliated-for-begging/
[doublepost=1477424483][/doublepost]Can't believe I duped this one! That search bar is more dysfunctional than @Morbid :banghead:

Spanish media reports claim he was often seen pushing a trolley and begging for cash.And it is now believed cops are looking into whether this as a possible motive behind what happened to him.

Not sure if this is better than a craigslist BSDM encounter going horribly wrong. and now that's

impossible anyway because this guy didn't have money to pay for that kind of kink.

Still awful ... way more sinister. Some one is walking around right now...did that last night or

the night before. Ate lunch today probably.

The absolute assholery of the people standing around taking photos with their stupid phones.

That's disgraceful. This poor guy had a bizarre and shameful death and here they are, gawking like slack jawed yokels and spreading pictures to all and sundry.

Everyone is entitled to basic dignity. Especially in death where they can no longer defend themselves and cannot repair any damage caused to their name and legacy.

Those perverted bastard's should be utterly ashamed of themselves. I doubt they will though. Too busy updating their social media with the latest selfie or picture of the dumb meal they just bought.

I'll admit that my first reaction to this was to laugh, but then I read about the myriad theories being tossed around by authorities (he was killed, he was sexually assaulted, the meat was placed on him to humiliate him fro begging) and I felt such shame for laughing. Hopefully the guy really did die from drinking--rather than murder--and wasn't sexually assaulted. Hopefully he was tied up and the ham/tuna were placed on him after death so he never got to experience that shame.

hmmm ham...and tuna used to disgrace and shame.
who or what would have the most to gain.
who would use meat and fish...wait...meat and fish..what's missing.....

POULTRY!

This was the work of a disgruntled bird.
What is Big Bird doing since losing his job?

hmmm ham...and tuna used to disgrace and shame.
who or what would have the most to gain.
who would use meat and fish...wait...meat and fish..what's missing.....

POULTRY!

This was the work of a disgruntled bird.
What is Big Bird doing since losing his job?

This must(ard) come under the heading Murder Most Fowl!

https://www.irishpost.co.uk/news/ir...rport-genitals-tuna-can-jailed-2-years-151066
[....]
James O'Byrne, 59, was sentenced to two years in prison alongside Finnish nationals Jussi Munck, 41, and Mike Soininem, 48.
[....]
Judge Calvo Cervera said the men didn't just tie Mr Allford to a bench, they filmed him and were “laughing about his temporary helplessness".

“When they had a good laugh, they left Mr Allford to his fate," he added.

The trio were also handed a further six months behind bars for submitting the victim to degrading treatment.

Initially, investigators thought the death could be related to a hate crime based on 'hobophobia' – a hatred of vagrants.

But later, police were told that Mr Allford had fallen out with other men sleeping rough at Malaga Airport because he did not share food and drink with them.

O’Byrne, who also slept rough along with his fellow suspects, was arrested 75 miles away in Algeciras after police were notified about the Facebook video.

In the incriminating footage, it's understood that Mr Allford was still alive and moving his head slightly while face-down on the bench.
[....]

James O'Byrne, 59, was sentenced to two years in prison alongside Finnish nationals Jussi Munck, 41, and Mike Soininem, 48.
[....]

Two years?!? TWO fucking years?!? :mad::eek::arghh:o_O

They killed a man, filmed it, laughed about it, and posted it on Facebook. Spain appears to be even worse than Britain when it comes to wimpy, lenient sentences.
:fish:

Placing items on the body to degrade the victim is what serial killer George Russell did to many of his victims.
Expect to see more crimes/killings from these 3 once they're released from prison.

Two years?!? TWO fucking years?!? :mad::eek::arghh:o_O

They killed a man, filmed it, laughed about it, and posted it on Facebook. Spain appears to be even worse than Britain when it comes to wimpy, lenient sentences.
:fish:

They must have believed them when they said they didn't intend his death.

Latest posts

Back