• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2dtwyma.jpg

One-month-old Delano Wilson is believed to be in extreme danger after he was snatched from his father's arms Wednesday afternoon while the man was walking in an alley, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police said.​

A 1-month-old baby boy was snatched from his father's arms moments after the man was pistol-whipped by a couple in an Indiana alley Wednesday,
[..]
Delano Wilson is believed to be in extreme danger after the attack that left his dad momentarily out of consciousness,
[...]
The child is described as 16 inches long and weighing 12 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark blue onesie.
[...]
child's father, Willie Wilson, told police that he saw the pair making off with his child moments after regaining consciousness from what started out as a robbery at about 12 p.m.
He described one suspect as a white male, 25 to 30 years old, height somewhere between 5 feet, 6 inches and 5 feet, 9 inches, with short brown hair and a medium build. He was wearing a black do-rag, a red T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and red, black and blue tennis shoes.
[...]
woman is described as Hispanic, 25 to 30 years old, with long brown hair and a thin build. She was wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop earrings.
[...]
23-year-old dad said the pair was driving a blue four-door Ford Taurus, likely model year 2000 to 2003.
Delano's heartbroken mother is pleading for whoever took her son to please bring him back.

"Please, just please bring my baby back. He's just 1 month old. My family loves my child. I just gave birth to him. He's my one and only son, my first born," she said in her emotional statement. "Why can't you just drop him off somewhere safe so I can see him healthy again? I don't wish this on no other parent."
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...apolis-infant-robbery-cops-article-1.1920343#
2i6g9zl.jpg

Delano's heartbroken mother is pleading for whoever took her infant son to please bring him back.
4kb1gy.jpg
15d5suh.jpg
The child's father, Willie Wilson, said he was pistol-whipped and knocked unconscious. When he came to he saw the couple making off with his child. Wilson was later arrested on marijuana possession.

sadly Im jaded after so many threads like this Ive done Im a little hinky on this story
hope Im wrong

Last edited:
He's LYYYYYYYIIIIIIINNNNNNG.
Where's the bruises? Oh, he doesn't have any.

I'm not too sure about mom, either.

Yeah, I'm also suspicious of Dad's story. It's really a lot harder to knock someone out than it looks on TV. I have doubts that your average kidnappers would be willing to stand around hitting a dude with a pistol until he lost consciousness in broad daylight.

I mean, I hope I'm wrong. I hope it was a desperate man and woman who can't have their own kid, and took one they thought they could pass off as their own, and that they'll take good care of him until they are caught. But I doubt it. :(

Hmmm... I know marijuana is in fact illegal most places still, but it still strikes me as odd that they'd arrest the dad for possession under these circumstances. Anyone in law enforcement here care to weigh in on that?

I'm wondering if that wasn't more about keeping him in custody while they look into the missing child situation, or at least tying him up for a few hours so he can't tamper with evidence or clean things up (since I'm sure he'd be able to get bonded out easily if they did book him in).

I have never been knocked out and no one ever took my baby so I don't really know what I would remember, I can only say how I imagine it would be, I don't think I would have detailed descriptions such as earrings and the year of the car...I don't buy it

not his first baby tragedy

Police said a baby boy was in extreme danger in a statewide Amber Alert case
[...]
Delano Wilson was abducted from an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street (see map below) around noon Wednesday
[..]
Wilson is about 1 month old, 16 inches long and weighs 12 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark-blue onesie.

Police believe he was abducted by an unknown white male who was accompanied by a Latina female.

The male was described as 25-30 years old, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 9 inches and tall with a medium build. He has short brown hair and was wearing a black do-rag, a red T-shirt, jean shorts and red, black and blue sneakers.

The female was described as 25-30 years old with a thin build and long brown hair. She was last seen wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop earrings.
[..]
Wilson's mother, Taniasha Perkins, made a tearful plea Thursday for the return of her child.

"It's putting a big hole in my family,"
[...]
"We are devastated right now. He's my first born. My first child. The first grandchild and great-grandchild. I just want my baby. I haven't seen him in two days and it breaks my heart I haven't touched him."

Wilson's family said the baby's father was walking with the child when he was approached by the male and struck with a gun. The father, Willie Wilson, 23, said when he regained consciousness, he saw his 6-week-old baby being taken away.

"It's been truly emotional time since we got the phone call. We love the baby so much, just give the baby time to bond with his mom and dad because he's just a baby," the child's aunt Lou Johnson
[...]
Authorities focused their search near the scene of the reported abduction Thursday afternoon. Police used bloodhounds to search a nearby wooded area and boats and underwater cameras to search the White River.

Authorities suspended their search around 8 p.m. and were expected to resume looking for Wilson Friday morning.

"Right now, you know, we are laser-focused on finding this baby. All of these other issues will work themselves out as the investigation plays out, but our primary concern is the baby,"
[...]
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

Willie Wilson questioned in 2012 child abuse case
eirpk1.jpg

The father of a missing Indianapolis baby has faced tragedy before involving one of his other small children.

Records show Willie Wilson was investigated in a child abuse case involving one of his other children, Logan Wilson.
[...]
Kara Kenney uncovered records that show the Erie County Sheriff’s Office questioned Willie Wilson regarding injuries to his then 4 month old girl.

Wilson was not charged or arrested in the case.

Logan suffered bleeding on the brain, retina damage and broken bones
[...]
The baby’s mother, Daphne Waters, is serving six years in the Dayton Correction Institution for felony assault and child endangerment.

Police and prosecutors told Kenney
[...]
Waters admitted to hurting the child.

Records show deputies questioned the baby’s father, Willie Wilson on September 14, 2012.

“Wilson advised that a social worker informed him of her injuries and that it made him ‘mad as hell,’” read the report. “He did advise that he doesn’t know what happens at his residence when he’s not there … Wilson advised that at this time, he is not aware and has no knowledge of any incidents that may have occurred, that would cause the injuries that Logan sustained.”
[...]
told investigators that he noticed Logan was vomiting and appeared ill.

“Wilson believes that the injuries Logan suffered were sustained at a time when he wasn’t present,” records state

Chief Deputy Jared Oliver said the little girl is still recovering from the injuries and is living with relatives.
[...]
Sgt. Kendale Adams said they are aware of the Ohio case.

“Our investigators are aware of that and it will go into the investigative part, and our detectives are aware of that allegation,” said Adams.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ie-wilson-questioned-in-2012-child-abuse-case

Last edited:
If he killed this baby and the mother is innocent then he needs to go to hell for keeping her hopeful, if she had something to do with it then she needs to join him foe putting her family through this, I don't think there is any chance that the baby is alive:(

I wonder if the Latina female was named Zenaida....

I hope this is a snatching case and the baby turns up alive and well but I've been reading here too long to believe that's the most likely scenario. I hope I'm wrong.

A white guy and a Hispanic chick kidnap a black baby? One would think that the mismatch in races might stick out a bit.

Also, the baby's length seems odd to me, mine were all preemies and all longer than that a birth, 16 inches doesn't seem right.

Why was he in an alley with his one month old? And if he was knocked out, in an alley, how did he see their getaway car?

I hope im wrong but he did something to this baby. This beautiful little boy is probably no longer alive. I have a really bad feeling but like i said i HOPE i am wrong :(

Yeah, I'm not buying this shit AT ALL. I want to hear witness statements and even then, I probably won't be believing this baby was kidnapped. I bet "daddy" was supposed to watch him and couldn't stand his crying so he shut him up for good. Panicked and hid the body, then made up this bullshit.

I hope I'm wrong though....

Also, the baby's length seems odd to me, mine were all preemies and all longer than that a birth, 16 inches doesn't seem right.
mine were 5/12 and 6/8 both 19 inches...12 pounds at one month doesn't sound right either one of mine gained a pound maybe at 4 weeks? and one lost some ounces if I remember right.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

"A half-block south, Dan Segner was standing outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot that he owns. Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday, but said he did not see the man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business, his watchdog would have alerted him.

Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, a little before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.

He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said. She was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."

Sounds like this witness story does not match dad's!

If I was the granparents or anyone who loved this baby the fury I would have that these assholes kept me hopeful just to found out they lied would be insane. It would be like the baby died twice, I would never forgive.
I hope the baby is some where safe but that's not the case I am afraid.

His descriptions are too detailed, since when do people pay so much attention to strangers walking past them, all the way down to green earrings. It's the modern version of the BHS defense, Bushy Haired Stranger.

Just think about if this were a true story, he was walking along either paying attention to the baby or on his phone and most likely the first time you even notice them at all is when they run up and hit on the head knocking you out for 10-15 seconds while they take off with the baby, at this point you look up and see them but now they would be 20 feet or more away, you are not going to be able to tell she had on green earrings unless she had on some neon lit ones. I simply do not believe a word he has to say and I'm sure the police don't, more than likely why he was arrested for the marijuana, just to have him close when they finally break his or the mama's story.

He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said. She was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."

I'm not selling out the mom yet... Maybe she was pacing because this guy was late bringing the baby back.

6:43 PM UPDATE

Indiana State Police canceled the Amber Alert for Delano Wilson as of 6 p.m. today.

"This cancellation was requested by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department," the State Police notification said.

The Amber Alert was issued about 9 p.m. Wednesday, about nine hours after 6-week-old Delano was reported abducted. Normally, Amber Alerts expire after five hours, but can be extended.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

Thanks, @beli. I was coming to.post that.
Alert has been.cancelled, but as far as public knows, he is still missing.
This makes me think they found the body.

they know something to call off the amber alert
we had a young couple here year ago claim that someone stole their 5 month old baby
they were on news 24/7 crying and crap
finally 7 days later under question again by cop the dad admitted killing baby that wouldn't top crying an lead them to his body in Detr river
Amber Alert canceled after third day of search for missing baby
[...]
officers and recruits, firefighters and volunteer search dog handlers fanned out Friday in the Westside neighborhood where a 6-week-old boy was reported missing earlier this week, but they found no sign of the baby.
[...]
Indiana State Police canceled an Amber Alert that had been issued late Wednesday night for Delano Wilson.
The alert was canceled at the request of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, the state police bulletin
[...]
but it did not go into details about why.
However, Amber Alerts — intended to be emergency notifications to the public when there is an active search with specific suspect descriptions and a belief of immediate danger to a child — typically expire in five hours.
The alerts can be extended on a case-by-case basis, and the bulletin on Delano was kept in place for about 45 hours. He still is considered to be a missing person.
By the end of Friday, searchers had combed about 90 percent of the neighborhood surrounding the baby's home
[...]
said IMPD spokesman Sgt. Kendale Adams.
[...]
Police said they had received tips, but none had led to Delano.
Friday, searchers spread out through wooded areas and vacant lots, probed buildings, used sonar cameras to search the nearby White River and trudged along its banks, poking through debris. The search teams included homicide detectives, but there has been no evidence released that the baby is dead.
"There might be some nooks and crannies that we don't know about, but we pretty much searched at least 90 percent of the area
[...]
IMPD focused Friday on an area around the railroad tracks, near the Harding Street ramp to I-70. Later, searchers moved east of the tracks.
About 45 IMPD recruits in bright-green vests joined the search, and the FBI now is part of the investigation.
[...]
investigators lowered a "snake camera" down into an abandoned tank of some sort, but found no sign of the baby.
A mobile command unit was set up about 200 yards north of Oliver Street on a gravel access road that runs parallel to a railroad track. The search area is very overgrown, and trash, debris and weeds line the gravel access road.
[...]
there would not be that kind of search over the weekend. However, investigators met late Friday to go over what they knew so far and decide their next steps, which likely would include going back to talk to Delano's parents, Willie Wilson and Taniasha Perkins, to "fill in some gaps,"
[...]
A half-block south of the center of the search area, Dan Segner was standing on Friday outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot he owns.
Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday at about noon, but said he did not see a man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business, his watchdog would have alerted him.
However, Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, just before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.

Segner said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said, but instead was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."
He was interviewed by police,
[...]
and he told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked whether he had seen a man and baby.
"I told them no,"
[...]
Also Friday, a cousin of Perkins posted a message on Facebook saying he is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the child's return.
"Anyone in Indianapolis can help out my cousin in her time of need," said the message posted on the Facebook page of a man identified as Marlon Perkins.
"This is real, and she needs all the help and assistance possible in the safe return of her son," the message read. "I'm personally offering $10,000 for any information that leads to his safe return. Contact IMPD immediately with any information!!!!"

smelling a Bianca Jones ending

they know something to call off the amber alert
we had a young couple here year ago claim that someone stole their 5 month old baby
they were on news 24/7 crying and crap
finally 7 days later under question again by cop the dad admitted killing baby that wouldn't top crying an lead them to his body in Detr river
Amber Alert canceled after third day of search for missing baby

smelling a Bianca Jones ending
Breyon Hunter. I remember that case, though I'm not sure I'm spelling his name right.

The family of a missing Indianapolis baby isn't giving up hope that he'll be found.

It's now been more than four days since 6-week-old Delano Wilson disappeared
[....]
Sunday, family and friends launched a new search for the baby boy on the city's near-west side.
[...]
waiting for answers has been "torture" and pleaded with his alleged abductors to bring him home.

"It's heartbreaking because we don't have him here with us. He's the centerpiece to our family, you know what I mean. He's new to us. He's got so much love that we're ready to give, and we just want him back so that we can just give him all the love that we've been waiting to give him," said Lethrice Hamilton, Delano's aunt. "We're looking in bushes, going though poison ivy, all this stuff just to get him back. That's how much we love him. So we don't care how long it takes. We're going to find him. We're going to find him."

The family said they're thankful for the community's support and prayers.
[..]
http://www.wthr.com/story/26415797/...ontinues-searching-for-the-missing-6-week-old

Investigators have concerns about couple's story about missing infant
Police officers will be guarding an area at Oliver and Harding Streets over night to make sure no one disturbs an area they plan to continue searching
[...]
in the case of missing one-month-old Delano Wilson.

The area, which includes some woods and the White River, is just one block from where the infant's father, Willie Wilson, says he was knocked unconscious, only to come to and see a man and a woman driving away with his son.
[...]
"Right now, we are laser-focused on finding this baby," said IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams.

That focus centered on the White River Thursday near Oliver Street.
[...]
Indianapolis Fire Department brought out their underwater camera to help search the river at Oliver and Harding, while dogs searched the river banks.

"It's just natural to search that. It's close to the house,"
[...]

Police also used dogs to search around the house of the baby's parents.

Investigators said
[....]
there have been no tips coming in about the blue Ford Taurus the baby's father told them took off, with a woman inside the car holding his child.

"Do you believe what they're telling you?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Emily Longnecker of the couple's story about their missing infant.

"I can tell you that we will investigate the claims because a child is involved. Do we have some concerns? Certainly,"
[...]
Concerns that grow with each minute baby Delano isn't found safe.

Investigators say they'll be back out to search the area near Oliver and Harding with more resources
http://www.wthr.com/story/26399850/...erns-about-couples-story-about-missing-infant

Back