• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2d82lpw.jpg
[...]
a homeowner’s worst nightmare came true. According to the Robeson Sheriff’s Office, an innocent knock at the door turned into a gun battle with one dead.
[...]
citing the Roberson Sheriff’s Office, said around 10 p.m. an unknown man knocked on the door of a home along Yedda Road. The man reportedly told the homeowner his car was having mechanical problems, and he needed water.

Just as this was happening
[...]
two other men, dressed in black with ski masks and gloves busted through the door and made their way inside. Once the suspects made their way in, it was soon apparent they weren’t just there for money.
[...]
after the suspects led the 67-year-old and his wife back to a safe, they also attempted to gang rape the homeowner’s 19-year-old granddaughter.

The grandfather, knowing he was in the fight of his life to save his granddaughter, managed to get one of his own guns
[...]
began to fire at the suspects. During an intense gun battle, the grandfather was reportedly hit multiple times – and so were the suspects. The granddaughter managed to escape the clutch of the men.

The gunmen
[...]
fled in the homeowner’s Cadillac.

Two other suspects showed up later to a local hospital in Dillon after their gunshot wound became too much for them to deal with. The hospital,
[...]
notified the sheriff’s office.

As for the 67-year-old victim, he was airlifted and had to have surgery.
[...]
Sherri Bridgeman, updated followers on her Facebook page about the victim’s condition saying, “He is out of surgery but is still critical in ICU!! Thanks everyone for all your prayers just keep them coming!!! But the intruders have been caught!!!”

The other two suspects were taken by helicopter to another location where they had to have emergency surgery as well.
[...]
they have been identified as Jamar Hawkins, 17, and Brandon Carver Stephens, 28 (pictured above). According to Major Anthony Thompson, of Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, the two suspects were booked in the Florence County Detention Center as of Thursday night.

Information gathered by investigators led them to the stolen car where they found 20-year-old Jamie Lee Faison. He reportedly died from his injuries.

It’s possible the men have allegedly committed other robberies in the area. If you know anything about these suspects
[...]
http://crimefeed.com/2014/10/grandfather-shoots-home-invasion-suspects-protect-granddaughter-rape/

Last edited:
I feel like those helicopters carrying the suspects should have gotten lost on the way to the hospital but I'm a bitch like that so yea.
Dirty fuckers thought they had an easy score on their hands too bad for them Grandpa wasn't no punk like these assholes. Lowlife punks need to be thrown in a hole and forgotten about.

If grandpa, and heaven forbid, doesnt make it, He will forever be remembered as her hero. When I die I hope its doing something heroic.....Sad story tho. Assholes hopefully dont make it without a wheelchair disability so they cant do this again....Ever.

It's a shame the rest of them survived... the home invaders, I mean.

Hope Granddad makes a full recovery, but he's a hero either way.

QUOTE: Information gathered by investigators led them to the stolen car where they found 20-year-old Jamie Lee Faison. He reportedly died from his injuries.

To bad the others didn't die too. I hate the grandfather does make a full recovery which is the worst part of this whole incident. I wish the helicopter crew could have left the doors open just enough to slide these two sorry dirt bags out over a lake somewhere! They wouldn't have missed by anyone I'm sure.

Information gathered by investigators led them to the stolen car where they found 20-year-old Jamie Lee Faison. He reportedly died from his injuries.
Does his family get to collect his Worker's Comp benefits? Being murdered is simply the price you pay for trying to be a slimy rapist. I have no sympathy.

I do however pray that Grandpa makes a full recovery and that his granddaughter can learn to feel safe again.

I would never open my door to anyone at 10 at night. Craziness. Then again i usually ignore anyone who knocks on my door regardless of what time it is, but i sure as fuck am definitely not answering it at night.

Hopefully the two pictured shitheads die from their injuries, or at least suffer some horrific long term injury such as paralysis or shittin through a bag in their side. Really hope they don't take it easy on the black one cuz of his age.

Back