• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Scott Smith, 48,

A Pembroke man was arrested after he stopped to flash his buttocks at another motorist, police said.

Scott Smith, 48, was arrested early Monday and charged with second-offense drunken driving and indecent exposure.

Smith was driving west on Route 139 just after midnight Monday when another driver called police to report that Smith was swerving and driving erratically, Pembroke police Chief Michael Ohrenberger said.

After several minutes, Smith stopped at a traffic light and got out of his vehicle to pull down his pants and moon the other driver while yelling at her, Ohrenberger said.

Police officers who were sent to the area caught up with Smith on Route 53, where he was spotted weaving in and out of lanes, police said.

Smith was then pulled over on Route 14, where he failed a field sobriety test and was arrested, police said.

It was his second arrest for drunken driving. Ohrenberger said the first offense did not occur in Pembroke.
http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x1476163739/Pembroke-man-arrested-for-drunken-driving-mooning

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Moon river wider than a mile
Im crossing you in style someday
You dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever youre going Im going your way
Two drifters off to see the world
Theres such a lot of world to see
Were after the same rainbows end
Waiting round the band
My huckleberry friend, moon river
And me

Back