• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Lindsay Lee Hommes, 25
Lindsay_Hommes_t607.jpg

NAPLES — A Golden Gate woman, 25-year-old Lindsay Lee Hommes, was arrested after deputies say she ran over her husband with her truck in East Naples on Monday night.

The Collier County Sheriff’s Office received a call that a man may have fallen off a truck at Pelican Larry’s, 7785 Davis Blvd., East Naples, shortly before 8 p.m., according to sheriff’s reports.

Witnesses found Luke Hommes, 24, 4654 22nd Place S.W., Golden Gate, inside the gate of The Enclave neighborhood, 1295 Wildwood Lakes Blvd., East Naples. He was on the ground and had black tire track marks on him, reports said.

Luke Hommes was flown to Lee Memorial Hospital before deputies arrived at The Enclave, reports said.

According to reports, Luke Hommes and his wife Lindsay Lee Hommes, same address, were at a residence at The Enclave and had been arguing all day. At one point, Luke Hommes disabled his wife’s truck and then walked a short distance to Pelican Larry’s.

Deputies say two witnesses helped fix Lindsay Hommes’ truck, which she drove over to the restaurant to meet her husband. He left the restaurant and began walking on the roadway while his wife followed him in her truck.

Witnesses told deputies they saw Luke Hommes rolling from the truck as the vehicle sped away, reports said.

Deputies spoke with Lindsay Hommes and inspected her truck. They discovered the truck had spots where it appeared someone may have brushed against it and finger print voids on the left rear suspension under the truck.

Deputies arrested Lindsay Hommes and charged her with aggravated battery while using a deadly weapon, a felony.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jul/28/tire-tracks-back-woman-accused-running-over-her-hu/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..
I need you, need you
Outside I'm masquerading
Inside my hope is fading
Just a clown oh yeah
Since you put me down
My smile is my make up
I wear since my break up with you..
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears

I wonder what she was driving? I was actually ran over by a Datsun b-210.
It hurt a little but I was ok. Long story but a bigger vehicle could do some serious damage.
tire marks on the guy. lol

I wonder what she was driving? I was actually ran over by a Datsun b-210.
It hurt a little but I was ok. Long story but a bigger vehicle could do some serious damage.
tire marks on the guy. lol

I was run over on both my legs (my knee and ankle to be exact) by a Ford Explorer. I don't know how I didn't break anything. My knee swelled up and I had to have fluid drained, but that was it. Then my parents thanked my friend for running me over lol because we happened to ask about the lump on my back while the fluid was being drained and found out it was very serious. Our drugged up stupidity saved me from dying or being paralyzed.

Tazz.your titles are priceless..

i swear to GOD i thought this said "tazz, your titties are priceless"!!!!!!

i am gonna get fired. i cant stop laughing.

and, i cant get the song out of my head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwkZrj2VT4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwkZrj2VT4&feature=related[/ame]

theheh...sorry but one night me and hubs were arguing in the car while i was driving...well, it got to the point of cussing and screaming and as i slowed down for a stop sign, he had the brilliant idea to open the door and jump out. me being me i gunned it a little and the door came back to hit him on his way out. he hasn't argued with me in the car since then...:lollypop:

Back