• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't think she overdosed ... I think she passed out (for whatever reasons) and something went really wrong when he was raping her.

And WTF is this shit about he could face less than three years in prison?? This just left me speechless!

I hope he gets a sentence at the higher end of the range due to his completely callous indifference to her condition and welfare. He deserves more than three years.

A moron with not a shred of empathy or human decency.

Meh, let's not forget this WAS a worthless scumbag drug addict though. Human decent really doesnt come into the picture when it comes to how we think of and deal with these parasites.

Still dont grasp how this is manslaughter. Nothing he did caused her death. She would have died anyways.

If I walk by someone and think theyre having an overdose and may die and i dont call 9-11, can i too be convicted of manslaughter? That to me is the extent of his "wrongdoing" here when it comes to her dying. He simply didnt contact authorities.

He wasn't walking by. He was raping and taking pictures, huge difference.

Yeah, i read the story. Not sure why you would feel a need to post that unnecessary junk. The rape didnt cause her death. The rape and her death are completely separate things. I fail to see a connection, i fail to see why he should be blamed or held in any way responsible.

She would have overdosed and died whether he fucked her trash addict comatose/dying body or not.

You don't fucking know that. He could have called 911 immediately like a normal person would and she could have lived. She was breathing and making noise for quite some time after he fucked her. But sure, whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Not calling 9-11 =/= murder or even responsible for death

So, if a kid is choking and a parent doesn't call 911? Shrug your shoulders? Kid shouldn't have been stupid enough to choke?

A parents duty/responsibility to their child is completely different from random strangers on the street.

Are you just trolling now? CUz this was one incredibly stupidass post

Not calling 9-11 =/= murder or even responsible for death
A parents duty/responsibility to their child is completely different from random strangers on the street.

Are you just trolling now? CUz this was one incredibly stupidass post
Wrong in both post. The girl wasn't a random stranger off the street. She was guest in his place of residence and, according to Washington State law, he had legal responsibility for her safety and well being.

Get your head out of your ass Jack, you're just looking stupid.

The girl wasn't a random stranger off the street. She was guest in his place of residence

Irrelevant to the comparison to that of a parent/child.

according to Washington State law, he had legal responsibility for her safety and well being.

That's a horseshit law and i both disagree with it and would question its legitimacy.

So if im in Washington and some drug addict piece of shit is in my home and OD's and dies, if authorities determine i could have called 9-11 and didnt, i can be charged with manslaughter or even murder?

Only an irrational fucking idiot would agree with such a law.

And no matter what might be on the books there, i stand by my belief that he is in no way responsible for her death. I still have yet to read anything explaining how it is in fact his fault in any way. She didnt die of rape. She died of a drug overdose that she herself brought on.

Irrelevant to the comparison to that of a parent/child.

That's a horseshit law and i both disagree with it and would question its legitimacy.

So if im in Washington and some drug addict piece of shit is in my home and OD's and dies, if authorities determine i could have called 9-11 and didnt, i can be charged with manslaughter or even murder?

Only an irrational fucking idiot would agree with such a law.
I don't know anyone would want to come into your house anyways, but yea, that how it works.

Now stop being an idiot and next time think before you fucking comment again.

I don't know anyone would want to come into your house anyways, but yea, that how it works.

Now stop being an idiot and next time think before you fucking comment again.

Youre another one of those i see. What an intelligent and productive contribution to the thread...

God this site is being ruined by trolls. Almost funny, if it didnt happen so often as to ruin almost every single thread on the site, how predictable and dimwitted the replies are when someone has nothing of actual substance to say and cant think of any actual response in a discussion.

Is there anyway the mods can set up an area on this site specifically for folks that actually wish to have some form of intelligent discussions? This neverending celebration of ignorance by the fucktards that have overrun this site is really breaking the entire site.

Youre another one of those i see. What an intelligent and productive contribution to the thread...

God this site is being ruined by trolls.

Is there anyway the mods can set up an area on this site specifically for folks that actually wish to have some form of intelligent discussions? This neverending celebration of ignorance by the fucktards that have overrun this site is really breaking the entire site.
Intelligent discussion? Have you ever had one? All you do is attack other people's post like a little bitch. Stop you fucking crying and grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
And the ingelligent discourse and contributions to the site continue. What a joke you are. Full thread derailment in effect, personal attacks replace discussion, and here we are, another once interesting story and discussion on dreamondemon completely ruined by trolls.

FYI, there is a PM system in place on this site if you wish to excise your frustrations over being intellectually bested by lashing out with childish insults. Some folks here might actually care about the initial purpose of this thread and the site in general, which it may surprise you to know is actually to read/discuss crime stories and NOT to pretend youre a 12 year old on a playground. Have some measure of respect for those folks, as few as there might be left given how overrun this now trash website has been by trolls, and stop with your juvenile, thread ruining bullshit.

And the ingelligent discourse and contributions to the site continue. What a joke you are. Full thread derailment in effect, personal attacks replace discussion, and here we are, another once interesting story and discussion on dreamondemon completely ruined by trolls.

FYI, there is a PM system in place on this site if you wish to excise your frustrations over being intellectually bested by lashing out with childish insults. Some folks here might actually care about the initial purpose of this thread and the site in general, which it may surprise you to know is actually to read/discuss crime stories and NOT to pretend youre a 12 year old on a playground. Have some measure of respect for those folks, as few as there might be left given how overrun this now trash website has been by trolls, and stop with your juvenile, thread ruining bullshit.
Stop whining like a little girl, if you don't like my comments use the "ignore" option, so easy a child could do it, so I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard for you to get the hang of it.

People here have little respect for you or your personal attacks, undeniable fact.

Last edited:
A Washington man who confessed to raping an 18-year-old woman as she suffered a deadly drug overdose was sentenced to less than three years in prison on Thursday.

Per The Everett Daily Herald, Brian Varela, 20, will spend 34 months behind bars in connection with February’s death of Alyssa Noceda. Noceda overdosed after snorting crushed pills Varela, then 19, gave her and taking concentrated THC during a party at a mobile home near Martha Lake.

While Varela told police the pills were Percocet, testing revealed Noceda snorted a lethal combination of fentanyl and Xanax.

Not only did Varela rape her as she overdosed, but, instead of calling for help, he sent pictures of her mostly nude body to friends and mocked her as she lay dying, according to KOMO.

“‘LOL I think she od’d’,” he said in one text.

“I’m sorry for my foolish actions,” he said in court this week. “Whatever I get is what I deserve.”

Though Varela pleaded guilty to a slew of charges—second-degree manslaughter, third-degree rape, and unlawful disposal of human remains—The Herald reported he faced a maximum sentence of 34 months as he had no criminal record.

“It’s a joke,” the victim’s outraged mother told KOMO. “Usually people who do stuff like this don’t get away with a slap on the wrist.”
https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/11...ying-teen-gets-less-than-3-years-behind-bars/

Took pictures of her "mostly nude" body? So what, did she have her socks off or something? The fuck does "mostly nude" mean? He just take pics of a girl passed out in her underwear? Big deal.

The prosecution fucked this up i think by making such a big deal about the overdose aspect instead of focusing it on the rape itself.

“Whatever I get is what I deserve.”
What a truly soul-less asshole. That right there is a mockery in itself!
He only stated this because he knew he would only face "a maximum sentence of 34 months as he had no criminal record"

And what he did to her goes unpunished. His sentence is tantamount to a free college education, living on campus and free meals to go with it, all like a nice reward for raping this helpless girl, watching her die and making the decision to not get her any help as he decided she was just a good fuck since she was dying anyway!

Someone ought to tie him up and place some dynamite up his ass as he sleeps peacefully.

Last edited:
Took pictures of her "mostly nude" body? So what, did she have her socks off or something? The fuck does "mostly nude" mean? He just take pics of a girl passed out in her underwear? Big deal.

The prosecution fucked this up i think by making such a big deal about the overdose aspect instead of focusing it on the rape itself.
Turns out his involvement was much higher than it was first thought but regardless, there's a good reason the DA chose to focus on the overdose. They couldn't focus on the rape because she would have needed to be alive for that to be the main charge. In a general sense rape charges when combined with murder/manslaughter are fluff charges. Usually charges they can prove with 100% certainty so that if all else fails they can still prosecute on something. They are usually the first charges drop during a plea.

He supplied the pills then proceeded to rape and watch her die...all under his own roof.

Most states have laws on the books for drug dealers for exactly this reason. The rise in dirty drugs is huge. People are dying because they took something they might not have taken other wise. If you go to buy drugs you expect that they will give what you wanted. You dont expect that they are going to throw in fentanyl (of which a few salt sized pieces can kill a full grown human) or any of the other things being mixed in. Under normal circumstances this death wouldn't have happened. He caused it to happen not only with the drug concoction but with his actions and lack of actions.

This is essentially no different than him poisoning her and then watching her die. He should count himself lucky that it was just a manslaughter charge and that he wont see any real jail time.

Umm, how do we know he didn't feed her different drugs than what he told her, knowing she would OD? Do we have anyone's word but his that she knew exactly what she was taking?

Umm, how do we know he didn't feed her different drugs than what he told her, knowing she would OD? Do we have anyone's word but his that she knew exactly what she was taking?

Irrelevant.

I feel like if a kid was just starting to experiment with drugs, especially something like pain pills, she wouldn't be snorting them. Idk, that seems more like varsity level drug taking to me... lol. That sounds weird, but hopefully y'all know what I mean.
First time I tried coke I snorted it and it was awful. My nose ran like a faucet and what little bit of a high I got was not worth it. Never again.

Back