• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 19-year-old Lynwood man was arrested Tuesday after a police found he didn’t help a woman after she overdosed on drugs, but instead raped her as she was dying and put her body in a bin that he intended to bury.

The man was arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, controlled-substance homicide and second-degree rape. Q13 News isn’t naming the man because he hasn’t been charged.

According to allegations in court documents:

The man and the victim were at a party at the Martha Lake Mobile Home Manor on Saturday, and after she snorted a line of Percocet he gave her a “dab” of liquid THC. She quickly passed out.

The man allegedly proceeded to rape her, texting pictures of her to his friends and writing “LOL I think she OD’d, still breathing.”

A friend later said the man said “she died having sex with me,” and took that as a boast.

Once the victim was dead, the man saw a Facebook post from the victim’s mom saying she was missing that asked people for help finding her. He used the victim’s fingerprint to get access to her phone, and fabricated a SnapChat post on her account to give the impression she’d decided to run away from home.

He then threw the phone into the woods behind his work.

The man admitted to police he stuffed her body in a bin, which police later found in a bedroom in the mobile home.
http://q13fox.com/2018/02/07/police-say-lynnwood-man-19-raped-woman-as-she-was-dying-of-overdose/

Dairy Queen Worker ‘LOL’: Suspect allegedly texted about overdose, rape and death
https://www.heraldnet.com/news/lol-suspect-allegedly-texted-about-overdose-rape-and-death/
27569546_1518027270.5114.jpg

[...]

The (Everett) Herald identified the victim as Alyssa Noceda after talking to her mother, Gina Pierson, during the suspect’s first court appearance Wednesday. Noceda attended Mariner High School, the newspaper reported.

“She was just an innocent 18-year-old girl, having fun, and (she) was taken advantage of,” Pierson told the newspaper.

According to the probable-cause statement:

The victim, who had recently broken up with her boyfriend, contacted the suspect, someone she had known for several years, over social media Saturday and agreed to meet at his place. She arrived at his mobile home around 10 p.m. and hung out with friends, including the suspect’s roommate.

The woman and the 19-year-old went to his bedroom, where she snorted a line of crushed Percocet pills, which she had apparently brought with her, and then ingested “dab,” which is liquid tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, the chief psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, provided by the suspect.

Less than a minute after ingesting the THC, the woman lost consciousness and collapsed on the bed.

During an interview with the suspect, sheriff’s detectives say the man claimed he didn’t know if the woman was in the “right state of mind” while having sex because of her illicit drug use and mimicked her by rolling his eyes back in his head, according to the statement.

Though police say he acknowledged he knew he needed to call for help, he instead used his cellphone and took several photos of the unconscious woman “for the purpose of bragging to his friends about his having had sex” with her, the statement says.

Along with the photos, he sent a group text to friends, with the message: “LOL. I think she od’d … ” In the photos he took, the victim’s lips were blue and foam-flecked, the statement says.

Detectives say the suspect told them he “was too tired” to take the woman to the hospital and when he woke up the next morning, she was stiff and cold, the probable-cause statement says.

After the victim’s mother posted a message on Facebook saying her daughter had been missing since Saturday night, detectives say the suspect used the victim’s finger to unlock her cellphone and fabricate a social-media post to give the impression that she had run away from home, according to the statement.

He left the woman’s body on his bed when he left to work a double shift at a Dairy Queen in Mukilteo on Sunday, it says. On his way to work, he threw the victim’s cellphone away at a construction site — and the phone was later recovered by detectives, the statement says.

During his shifts Sunday and Monday, the suspect allegedly told co-workers what had happened and stated he didn’t know if the woman “was alive or dead” while he had sex with her. He also told one co-worker he had to “bury a body,” the statement says.

One of his co-workers went home after his shift Monday night, discussed with his girlfriend what the suspect had said and then looked up the message the victim’s mother’s had posted to Facebook that morning about her missing daughter, the statement says. The man and his girlfriend then notified police, prompting the sheriff’s investigation into the woman’s death.

10523089_web1_S2-Brian-Varela-edh-180207.jpg

Brian "LOL, I'm a sociopath" Varela

Last edited:
Too tired my ass, he killed her and he knows it.

he didn’t know if the woman was in the “right state of mind” while having sex because of her illicit drug use

When they're unconscious, that's called rape, you sociopathic little monster.

A friend later said the man said “she died having sex with me,”

No. She died being raped. :punch:

Bury this one under the fucking jail.

. snorted a line of crushed Percocet pills, which she had apparently brought with her, and then ingested “dab,” which is liquid tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, the chief psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, provided by the suspect.

Less than a minute after ingesting the THC, the woman lost consciousness and collapsed on the bed.
Is it possible to od snorting one pill?

Edit
I see. "a line of crushed Percocet pills"

Wow, this is close to where I live. I never even knew there was a mobile home park in that area, it must be well hidden.

Yeah, when my 15 year old had her first experience with sneaking off with people I didn't know and I couldn't find her? I went apeshit and called the cops and she was in SO MUCH TROUBLE. It wasn't because she smoked pot, it was because she went off with low lives. People she had no business even talking to much less hanging out with. I was terrified she was going to get sex trafficked. Hang out with pieces of shit and throw drugs in the mix? This is what could happen.
exactly. its way too dangerous out here for a teenage girl

I'm not victim blaming, but baby girl was not just an innocent 18 year old having fun. she was a drug user. still, this shouldn't have happened. what a creep
She could've just been trying stuff out for the first time. Recent breakup,18 years old,being young and stupid.
[doublepost=1518122733,1518122621][/doublepost]I'm glad somebody he knew eventually called cops but fuck his friends he was sending messages and pictures to while she was dying and being raped. They knew it was happening and ignored it.

No sympathy for anybody involved.

I genuinely dont understand the manslaughter charge though. He has zero culpability in her death. SHE voluntarily took the drugs leading to her overdose. He shoudlnt factor in at all.

No sympathy for anybody involved.

I genuinely dont understand the manslaughter charge though. He has zero culpability in her death. SHE voluntarily took the drugs leading to her overdose. He shoudlnt factor in at all.

Doesn't manslaughter also encompass situations where death occurs out of someone's criminal negligence?

She willingly took the drugs, yes, but his culpability lies in failing to request any kind of emergency aid when it became obvious she'd overdosed. Because he was too busy raping her and distributing naked photos without her consent. :penguin:

490B519500000578-0-image-a-68_1518210134538.jpg
490B5DF100000578-0-image-m-67_1518210124332.jpg

Rapist-Brian Roberto Varela, 19.............. Alyssa Mae Noceda, 18

Later that night, some of Varela's friends received a group text message that included photos of a unconscious woman with swollen blue lips dressed in nothing but a pair of white Calvin Klein underwear.

'LOL I think she od'd, still breathing,' Varela texted, according to the report.

The suspect then added, using a crude term for sexual intercourse: 'I'm smashing her to pass the time.'

He later reportedly boasted to a friend that Noceda 'died having sex with me.'

Varela briefly considered driving Noceda to the emergency room, but told a friend he was 'too tired to do so' and went to bed instead, leaving the teenage girl for dead, the report stated.

When he woke up the next morning, he discovered that Noceda has died. He allegedly showed her body to his roommate, who later recalled to the police that the victim appeared stiff and had foam around her mouth.

Instead of contacting police, Varela locked his bedroom, with the woman's lifeless body still inside, and went to work a double shift at a Dairy Queen.

As his co-workers told police, Varela allegedly bragged at work about having sex with Noceda and described in graphic detail how he had broken her legs to load her body into a plastic bin, which he was planning to fill with onions and bury.

One of Varela's colleagues contacted the authorities after seeing a Facebook post written by Noceda's mother reporting that her daughter was missing.

Police responded to Varela's mobile home on Tuesday morning and found Noceda's lifeless body stashed inside a black bin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5373851/Man-raped-teen-dying-drug-overdose.html

I'm still confused on what she ODd on...Who dies from percs? Snorting lines is even worse. Those lines had to be the size of telephone poles....something is fucky.

Doesn't manslaughter also encompass situations where death occurs out of someone's criminal negligence?

I dont see how he was negligent here though. It's reported that he said she was breathing. If person is breathing, what's the big deal?

Def charge him with rape, but the rest? C'mon, lot of overkill on the part of the justice system here and its entirely misplaced given the quality of victim.

I dont see how he was negligent here though. It's reported that he said she was breathing. If person is breathing, what's the big deal?

Def charge him with rape, but the rest? C'mon, lot of overkill on the part of the justice system here and its entirely misplaced given the quality of victim.
By his own admission to others she died while he was raping her. He said he thought she was od'ing and that he was to tired to take her to the hospital. He recognized that she needed medical treatment but failed so seek any. He didnt even call for help, just posted pictures of her all over (which hes lucky he isnt being charged for..he'd probably get more time for distribution then he will see from manslaughter)

You also can't forget that while she brought some of the drugs..he supplied a controlled substance and someone died. Most places now have laws that will see you charged and convicted of manslaughter on that fact alone.

I'm surprised he wasn't also charged with desecration of a corpse, after admitting to breaking her legs to stuff her into a bin.

@Satanica @cubby @Sejanus @Prettypink513 @Brillig @Keepalowprofile

September 21, 2018

A Lynnwood man pleaded guilty Thursday to raping a teenager as she died of an overdose on painkillers, and then hiding her body and joking about it with co-workers.

Brian Roberto Varela, 20, pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter, admitting that he negligently caused the death of Alyssa Mae Noceda. He also admitted to third-degree rape and unlawful disposal of human remains, a misdemeanor.

Under state sentencing guidelines for manslaughter, he could face less than three years in prison.

Varela arrived in court in green-and-white jail coveralls.

Noceda, 18, a former student at Mariner High School, had gone to a party at a Martha Lake mobile home on the night of Feb. 3, with extra clothes and plans to stay the night, according to charging papers. She spent the evening with Varela.

In a later interview with police, he claimed she’d brought Percocet pills to cut up and snort in his room. He loaded a “dab” of highly concentrated THC and gave it to her.

Noceda collapsed within a minute of mixing the drugs, according to Varela’s story. He searched the internet for, “what to do if someone overdoses on perks.” Google told him to call 911. He did not.

Instead, he took photos of Noceda’s mostly nude body and texted pictures to a group of friends, according to charging papers. He used vulgar chat speak to suggest he was laughing about it. One friend, 18, asked for video.

“But not joking she od bruh,” Varela wrote. He added that he didn’t care, because he was sexually assaulting her “to pass the time.”

Varela played an online game until he fell asleep, according to court papers. Noceda seemed to be snoring, though he later realized she was choking on saliva, according to his version of events. He awoke to find her cold to the touch.

Medical tests later showed Noceda had overdosed on fentanyl and alprazolam, a generic name for Xanax. Street drugs are often sold as something they’re not. Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid that can be 50 times more powerful than heroin, has been tied to an international rise in overdoses because users can easily mistake it for a less-potent opioid. Just this month, authorities announced they seized at least 10,000 fentanyl pills that had been pressed to look like Percocet, at a home near Arlington. Two men were charged in federal court with trafficking the pills.

On that Sunday in February, Varela showed Noceda’s body to his housemate, who told him to call 911, according to the housemate’s story. Again, Varela did not.

He went to work a double shift at Dairy Queen, leaving her body on his bed. Afterward he grabbed a crate from his mother’s home down the street, washed Noceda’s body and stuffed her inside. He took another picture of her.

He used her thumb to unlock her phone, and made a post on her Snapchat — “I’m out. Bye” — to imply that Noceda had run away.

The next day at work, Varela told a Dairy Queen co-worker the story in grisly detail, and divulged his plan to bury the body. The co-worker later found a desperate Facebook post from Noceda’s mother. He recognized the missing girl as the same person Varela had been texting pictures of.

The co-worker called police. Officers converged on the mobile home to arrest Varela. Noceda’s body was still in the home. Some of her clothing had been hidden, because Varela knew it would have his DNA on it, he admitted.

Varela had ditched Noceda’s phone behind the Dairy Queen. Police found it where he said it’d be.

A sentencing date was set for Nov. 15.
https://www.heraldnet.com/news/lynnwood-man-pleads-guilty-to-rape-of-dying-teen-coverup/

I think he said enough to demonstrate he was very aware she was in severe distress and in need of medical help which he chose not to seek. If she was breathing and otherwise appeared okay, just intoxicated, that's one thing but you'd have to be a complete moron to not realize someone with blue lips and eyes rolled back in her head was having a medical crisis.

Back