• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
154j6mq.jpg
2vd2ptf.jpg

A naked, emotionally disturbed man wielding a knife in Martin Luther King playground in Harlem had to be subdued with a Taser.
53wair.jpg

The man, standing about 6 feet tall, kept walking even after police pepper-sprayed him.​
[...]
naked, emotionally disturbed man wielding a knife in a Harlem playground had to be subdued by cops with a Taser on Thursday after he ignored their orders to drop the weapon.
[...]
John Doe was wearing a shirt and boxers when he stumbled into Martin Luther King playground near Lenox Ave. and 114th St. carrying a knife and mumbling to himself.
[...]
he shoved an older man to the ground and then went to the sprinklers.
Heedless of the kids around him, he stripped off his clothes
[...]
goes to the sprinkler and gets butt naked.
(A group of guys) were chasing him but they didn't want to get into the water,” said Asia Bright, 25, who was at the park with her 4-year-old daughter.
[..]
citizens chased the men out of the playground and away from the families as cops picked up the chase.
[...]
pepper-sprayed the man, who stood about six feet tall with a solid build. He appeared to be in his 40s but was unaware of his surroundings.
[...]
shook off the pepper-spraying and kept walking, with the knife clutched in one hand.
Nieejah Johnson, 23, tried to get away from the scene to protect her 5-year-old and 6-month-old daughters.

“It's a nice day. You are out in the park and next thing you know there's a naked man with a knife,”
[...]
“One second there were kids playing, then we were all running.”
[...]
female police officer pulled her gun out and yelled “Stop, stop,” witnesses said. But the man just veered in another direction and kept moving.

Tim Vocals, 25, said the stark-naked man wound up on the corner of 114th St.
[...]
He was doing his money dance, butt naked in front of the cop,”
[...]
“They Tasered him and he fell hard, like fried chicken. He was shaking on the ground. They fried him,”
[..]
Video of the incident shows a bevy of cops following the man along the street as he muttered under his breath, ignoring their calls to stop.
[...]
he stood on a clear patch of sidewalk, cops shot a Taser at his back. He dropped the knife and froze, then fell backwards, slamming his head hard on the concrete. Cops cuffed him and later loaded him into an ambulance.

He was charged with assault, menacing, criminal possession of a weapon and public lewdness. Police were unable to identify him at the time of his arrest since he carried no identification.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...man-knife-harlem-playground-article-1.1928910

He was doing his money dance, butt naked in front of the cop,”
For those unaware as to what the money dance is, it's what hookers do to snag a John lol. It's also what crackheads do when they just having a real good day. So imagining this guy doing that has me laughing coz when I was 9 the neighborhood crackhead came into BK and he was getting his groove on lol and they was like "dance Larry." And then we left and my mom was like that's not funny he's on drugs that's why he acts that way.
Gotta love the hood man lol.

These guys are some of my favorite patients to work with, the loonier the better ('cept for that whole knife thing)! Would be interesting to know if he was rollin' or just Schizophrenic.

Back