• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wreg.com/2017/03/22/vicious-gang-of-kids-beat-man-with-autism/
street-beating.jpeg

RICHMOND, Va. – A young man with autism and his friend were viciously attacked and beaten as they walked home from a grocery store in Richmond, Virginia on Saturday.

The whole attack was captured on camera.

The victim said he hoped people who saw the video would recognize what he called "a vicious gang of kids."
[....]
WTVR-TV hid the identity of the victim, who was thrown to the ground, kicked, stomped, and hit in the face.

Blindsided and beaten, the victim suffered a black eye and broken nose.
[....]
"They slammed me to the ground and beat the crap out of me,” he said. “My eyes were black, missing teeth, got up, and I was dizzy and dripping blood."
victim.jpeg

The woman he was walking with was also attacked.

The pair were walking back from a store [....]

they noticed a group of kids hanging at the corner of Berwyn Road, so they decided to take a turn left on Berwyn.

That's when they heard feet running fast and next thing they knew, they were on the ground.

Police were called and are investigating.
[....]
"Winos, prostitutes, anybody that's walking from 7-11, they're jumping on them," the victim's father said.

The victim said his attackers were teens - girls and boys - all wearing hoodies and similar clothing. No other descriptions were provided.

What baffled him most was that he was minding his own business when he was attacked.

"All they kept saying was ‘bam, bam, bam.'"

would be nice if the parents recognized the miscreants and beat the crap out of them goin bam bam bam, Id offer my services as it's always pleasant when you can go into a righteous beatdown for a good cause. Little fucks wee making it a point of tryin to hide their faces as much as possible so none could get a good pic of them, deserve to get their heads kicked in

Last edited:
I hope to hell they catch every single one of the little assholes and charge them with everything they can. I hope the video can be enhanced to better identify them. If some are identified they will fall like dominoes and identify other's to save their own asses.

I hope to hell they catch every single one of the little assholes and charge them with everything they can.
it's really a scenario that you wish you had a really good baseball bat and just go to town, they have seriosly injured people and at best might get juvie

The place is known for attacks like this.
Do a sting.

Better yet some vigilante justice.
Go all Punisher on the fuks.
A few broken bones, lacerations and separated corneas should do the trick.

Back