1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

“Captain Save A Ho" Arrested For Pushing One-Legged Man Off Scooter

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Dakota, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    http://www.press-citizen.com/articl...ice-Man-pushed-another-off-scooter?Local News
  2. BostonBurns

BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!

Captain Save A Ho. I love it!!
  3. VAS1326

VAS1326 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

That's what we call guys who drop what they are doing at any given moment to "run to the rescue" of needy bitches around here. You know the guy a chick always calls when she is in trouble, yet she really doesn't want to date him. He is captain save a ho.
  4. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

We call them dumbasses around here!

I hate females like that! Hubby's ex is like that and when I came into the picture she had every "emergency" under the sun that she called him to rescue her from, he never went and it took him about a week or two around me to realize that women who acted like that were ridiculous, he likes them strong, stand on their own two feet types now.