• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sorry it was fire with fire and it was hardcore to see Josh Duhamel be so cold hearted. Same goes for Cole from Charmed. If you are like super bored watch it.

I watched The Hateful 8 over the weekend, it was good, but nothing too spectacular. Best part of it was Jennifer Jason Leigh.

I watched The Hateful 8 over the weekend, it was good, but nothing too spectacular. Best part of it was Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Word ... She can take a punch. She was the strongest character in the film, I loved her in it too.

One of the best movies I seen this year was Filth...those guys are cops...if that is what is serving and protecting us ...we really are going to be fucked up the spout ... Doomed.

The Revenant; literally posting my thoughts from FB:

It was AMAZING. I definitely felt like there were a lot of parallels to today's society. I was sad, happy, sad, scared. In the end, wanting more, which is what every great movie does!

I'd elaborate but I don't want to be that asshole who spoils shit.

I JUST saw that. Poor guy can't catch a break lol
Then I watched...
The drop
Brothers
The dilemma
An episode of lucifer
The James Cordon show
50 shades
Think like a man part two
Gone baby gone
John Wick
The Equalizer

After that it is kind of a blur. It has been a long ass week if teething and shots and my hubby doing overtime.

The girls spent the night with my son's dad and his wife, so we had a movie marathon Friday night.

The Boy
Trailers for the movie managed not to give anything away. There were actually some surprises in this one which is rare for horror movies today. I was completely wrong about what I thought was going on and only realized how big the clues were after the fact!

Ride Along 2
Ice Cube and Kevin Hart as an unlikely and one half unwilling team on assignment in Miami to bring down a regional drug boss. Ben (Ice Cube) figures this will prove to James (Hart) once and for all that he just isn't detective material. Both are in for a few surprises. There were several LOL moments that made the movie worthwhile.

We saw Keanu over the weekend. It was funny, and Keanu is fucking ADORABLE. :cat:

If you're a Keye & Peele fan, go watch this movie please. Even if you're not, it's a funny comedy and it has heart too.

10 Cloverfield Lane is fantastic. Jarring ending though, def didn't expect it to turn into all that.

We saw "Everybody Wants Some", the newest Linklater movie.

It was pretty good, but it seemed like it ended too soon, as though they only filmed part of the script.

We saw "Everybody Wants Some", the newest Linklater movie.

It was pretty good, but it seemed like it ended too soon, as though they only filmed part of the script.

That looked interesting.

I heard Inherent Vice was crap.

Captain America Civil War was very good, saw it today. Finally have a Peter Parker who isn't an unlikeable wimp or an unlikeable whiney douchebag.

The following presentation is brought to you by carolina blue's arthritis medicine. You've been warned!

Deadpool! The most obnoxious, foul-mouthed, bad tempered superhero evah! I laughed all the way thru it; he takes on every superhero duty with a really bad attitude, and is totally disrespectful, rude, crude, vulgar and generally doesn't give a shit as long as he gets paid. I loved it!

HEY!
Did anyone watch Episode 1 of Preacher last night? I'd like to know what you think of it. I've always had a crush on Cassidy, but I think the actor playing his character ruined that.

I've been collecting comics for years; one whole room is filled with boxes of them...Preacher (single issues, entire run), Hellblazer (single issues), Strangers in Paradise (single issues and collections). I like to talk to fellow collectors,(I know you're out there!) soooo...start typing!

I need more medicine.

Movie that's not old as Moses...Angry Birds, I really liked it and of course the children loved. I found some of the humor to be a bit inappropriate for children but it is PG so I'll take the blame for not screening it first.

I finally watch The Purge and The Purge: Anarchy. I thought the first one wasn't so good but that's probably because my expectations were very high for some reason, however, the suck-tastic-ness of the first made the second seem almost award worthy IMO.

Movie that's not old as Moses...Angry Birds, I really liked it and of course the children loved. I found some of the humor to be a bit inappropriate for children but it is PG so I'll take the blame for not screening it first.

I finally watch The Purge and The Purge: Anarchy. I thought the first one wasn't so good but that's probably because my expectations were very high for some reason, however, the suck-tastic-ness of the first made the second seem almost award worthy IMO.

Both those movies are fucking trash.

I watched 99 Homes recently. Michael Shannon is fucking brilliant and this role was made for him. One of his best, most unlikable characters for sure. I despise Garfield in his trash Spiderman movies, but he was very solid here. Bit hamfisted at times, but still a solid movie, worth a watch.

I watched Dead Pool and I LOVED IT.

I also watched The Witch and thought that sucked ass. It may have been because I was half asleep though, I will likely watch it again when it's free on HBO or whatever.

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.

This is my first time watching it. It's been on my "must watch" list for many years.

Finally watched Legend yesterday @Pete Bondurant. While I laughed at every scene because that's how I see you in my head now. It was kinda boring though. All I really did was stare at Tom Hardy's gorgeous mouth and wish he'd take off his clothes, oh and imagine Pete as the super homo Ronnie Kray. :kiss:

I take that as a compliment, except for the homosexual aspect of things.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Someone I love recently asked if I had seen John Wick, so I rewatched it. It's better than I had remembered. :) Love Keanu Reeves.

Someone I love recently asked if I had seen John Wick, so I rewatched it. It's better than I had remembered. :) Love Keanu Reeves.

He's a good kid.
[doublepost=1474320611,1474320513][/doublepost]
I always watch with subtitles on, thank God because the accent would have been a nightmare to understand. The tantrum about the gunfight was funny too.
[doublepost=1474320476,1474320428][/doublepost]Oh, and there was rumor that Ronnie killed Frances? I was hoping that'd make it into the film.

Nah...it was Mother's Little Helper. I found that scene to be quite powerful, all the more, because it seemed a spontaneous act. She simply kept taking more pills.

Just to pick up where we left off, i fucking love Tom Hardy and i would like to bang his brains out.

Just saw nocturnal animals. Great movie. Sorry ass ending. Would have liked to see a little more revenge.

Also watched split, resident evil: the final chapter, underworld bloodwars, passengers, and a couple other i cant think of. Split was awesome!! Resident evil was a huge let down. I fell asleep during bloodwars, and passengers was too god damn lovey dovey for me.

Suicide Squad which was cute. Watching John Wicks to watch the part 2, An older movie by Guillermo del Toro Devils Backbone as I liked Crimson Peak though I felt it a bit undine could have had a better script imo as the setting was luscious as were the actors, rewatched Snatch

I've been having a very enjoyable 50's sci-fi binge on youtube:
"The Earth Dies Screaming". Cheesy, Great stuff.
Also "Devil Girl from Mars" 1954. It's from a stage play so it's full of dialogue, not so much on action. The Mars girl looks like a dominatrix in formal wear.
951ee9e4536a059d1bf695872799f075.jpg

AND.. The Brain from Planet Arous. Best of John Agar's B sci-fi films.
arous-brain.jpg
brain-from-planet-arous.jpg

The Lego Batman Movie.
:jawdrop::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Was it good ?

Lots of laughs... and... :smuggrin::woot::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:...and... :smuggrin::woot::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:and... :smuggrin::woot::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

The last movie I watched was Sausage Party. Kinda want that time back now.....

OMG ME TOO! Last one I saw! It was funny for ten minutes... but wow! That got boring reallllllly quick! The insecure stubby sausage was still funny though! "You got girth man!" lol...

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Paula Prentiss plays the old woman in this is CREEPY movie about an author and her nurse and a ghost, a bit slow, but sets the tone.

[doublepost=1488349166,1488349080][/doublepost]
'Game of Thrones' is a great show. I'm watching it right now as I write this :smile2:

The last movie I seen was the new Star Trek. So much fun, I really liked it but wish it was just a little shorter - it was pushing 3hrs which is to long for me.
[doublepost=1488349198][/doublepost]
I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Paula Prentiss plays the old woman in this is CREEPY movie about an author and her nurse and a ghost, a bit slow, but sets the tone.

[doublepost=1488349379][/doublepost]
Wasn't it awesome...i love the clothes.

Fuck your Mum!
[doublepost=1488349473][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1488349198][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1488349379][/doublepost]

Good Gosh, I hit the post I want to reply to and I don't know I"m ending up with double posts here GRRRRRRR

Latest posts

Back