• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~@Buffetgirl~ I apologize if any of my comments appeared as if I was piling on. You are certainly nobody's dummy, punching or otherwise and anyone that attempts to use or see you as such does so at their own peril.

Going from health insurance premiums of $78. a month to $362. a month give you big time rights to gripe about what can only be seen as a gouging, exorbitant rate.

I realize there are other moderators in this thread but memes or off topic posts are not allowed in Three Things.

Fucking problem with immigrants is the USA made it...What a horrible platform...Our country can be invaded...by anyone. People from dirt poor countries come here everyday...we're not sure how there is so many they come from everyplace. Jokes...some come to work at all the jobs the lazy self entitled kids who think they're gangster wont do. the rest sell drugs...go to jail. Tighten up your boarders already.

If people want to visit fine...but to just stay...NOPE. People should be given a card when they enter a country. Like a hotel card but different...or a microchip like in the hunger games...You get shots to travel any way right...why not when people come in too. especially VISITORS.

I'm STILL gonna vote for Hillary! Even if she's nawt on the ballot. I'm vote her on a write in. Say "Bengazi" ONE MORE TIME I'm gonna run nekid thru the streets screaming. I WILL!

I'm tired of the mud slinging, insults and waste of time trying to find something on her.. 32 Congressonal hearing, 2,780 questions asked, 70,000 pages of documents, 11 months she will have waited to testify in an open hearing. The results?Nothing. Couldn't find anything. She may not have balls, but she has stainless steel ovaries. After all, she has put up with Bill for years...nerves of iridium plated piano wire. Go to benghazicommittee,com. It's all there.

Go ahead and and abuse me...Don't care. I LOVE to aggravate people.

I want to marry you, CB. Think Mr. CB. would mind?

I love Hils, and I take shit daily for it. Just like I did when I supported Obama and found my sticker scraped off my car, causing some lovely damage.
[doublepost=1462580430,1462580223][/doublepost]
There are black people in Wisconsin?

There used to be black folks in Minnesota, too. Then Prince died.

Because that's what any politician in his position would do?

Especially in a state that utilizes voting machines, which have their issues.

On a side note, it's happening...

New polls show Clinton and Trump neck-and-neck.

You didn't answer my question though, what does he gain from it?

To the second part, once the dems unite, we will be fine. I am NOT sweating it.
[doublepost=1464122292,1464122253][/doublepost]Once there is a SINGLE debate between Trump and Clinton or Sanders, he will be done.

You didn't answer my question though, what does he gain from it?

A morale boost and more publicity, perhaps? Allison Lundergan Grimes, the Secretary of State for Kentucky, and a staunch Hillary supporter, tweeted a little too early on during election night that Clinton was the "unofficial winner" of Kentucky, which was a little inappropriate, both given her position and how close the election turned out to be. The Sanders camp was suspicious. A recount leading to a minor victory would support the narrative that the game is rigged.

To the second part, once the dems unite, we will be fine. I am NOT sweating it.
[doublepost=1464122292,1464122253][/doublepost]Once there is a SINGLE debate between Trump and Clinton or Sanders, he will be done.

Again, Dems represent only about 30% of the voting populace. There could be not a single dissenter among them, and they could still get swept aside in the general. I'm glad you're not sweating it. But I am. We elected Ronald Reagan, for christ's sake. This is not beyond this country's capacity.

As for the debates, I fear you underestimate the ambivalent masses. Trump's numbers improved after the last two debates... and ratings for the debates have exploded this year, with roughly 70% of Americans watching at least one. He's mastered the reality TV-style soundbite-laden speeches, and Americans are attracted to that.

It'll be interesting to see their VP pics. Trump can pretty much do nothing but improve his odds, so long as he selects a Republican darling. Hillary's got a much more difficult task ahead of her.

CLINTON, CLINTON, CLINTON!!!

What do you guys think about the media already calling it for her last night? Was it a tactic to keep people from voting today?

Absolutely, not a doubt in my mind...

I know you secretly like her.

I thought it was odd that they didn't call it Saturday night. They will certainly call it foreal and she will give a speech tonight! Do you think if she pummels Sanders he will finally stand down?

Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING With AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California!

Who gives a fuck what a super biased website says?

Hillary won the popular vote. Hillary won the Delegate vote. Hillary wins the Superdelegates.

Bernie needs to get his head out of his ass and try uniting the party, instead of continuing to fuel his supporters with false hope of him becoming the nominee.

Who gives a fuck what a super biased website says?

Hillary won the popular vote. Hillary won the Delegate vote. Hillary wins the Superdelegates.

Bernie needs to get his head out of his ass and try uniting the party, instead of continuing to fuel his supporters with false hope of him becoming the nominee.
Hillary and collusion is on every site
Anyone with half a brain can find it anywhere, closed minds are stupid minds

What I am telling you is, anyone who can do math knows that she had the delegates, collusion wasn't necessary.
Shows a disgusting compulsion to always lie and cheat the people, shows she thinks her supporters are incompetent and stupid and will support her no matter how bad she fucks them over

@eracsurfer you say most of the people you know will vote for Trump over Hillary. Can you please, if you don't mind explain this to me?

@spiff Join us, please - I agree with you that not too many educated people I know would even entertain voting for Trump.

Everone is just so tired of useless Obama and his endorsement of Hilary is the last straw. Trump by a landslide and all Libtards move to Canada it's a win, win

But even with all this, after insulting women, attacking public figures, mistreating journalists, judging the judge and calling Mexicans criminals and rapists, his appeal is on the rise even among Hispanics.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/op...ports-latino-support-for-trump-on-rise-at-37/
[doublepost=1465519404,1465519014][/doublepost]
@eracsurfer you say most of the people you know will vote for Trump over Hillary. Can you please, if you don't mind explain this to me?

@spiff Join us, please - I agree with you that not too many educated people I know would even entertain voting for Trump.
Must be all those educated Dem rioters at all the Trump rallies voting Hilary. Keep hearing about the low class uneducated Trump followers, but all I see is dumb fuck Hilary supporters rioting and smashing cars and attacking LE, guess for dumb fuck Hillary supporters it will forever be, believe me, not what you see
Only Wall Street and the dumbest of the uneducated voters support Hilary
The educated go Bernie/Trump

Last edited:

I'm not a Trump supporter, he'll - I'm not even American, but that comment above ...

Rude ..

I'm not a Trump supporter, he'll - I'm not even American, but that comment above ...

Rude ..

TRUTH! He's a fucking racist, a misogynist, a rapist (see his divorce transcripts) and an overall piece of shit who doesn't even understand how our country works!

He doesn't even know what the VA does, yet he criticizes them! He wants to lock up women who have and doctors who perform abortions! He wants to deny immigration to ALL Muslims, AND "mark" those here, if not lock them up in camps.

He wants to blame all the problems of one race on other races!!!!

You'd have to be uneducated or a complete MORON or maybe the same feather of a bird to flock together with him.
[doublepost=1465527073,1465526671][/doublepost]Eta: @biteme people like you disgust me. You never seem to be able to display a single coherent thought. I imagine you grew up in the absolute worse, intolerant household I can think of.

Trump will not win because the rest of our amazing country will NOT allow it.

Then perhaps, you, and all of your equally moronic counterparts will be the ones to leave this country that you don't even deserve to live in.

TRUTH! He's a fucking racist, a misogynist, a rapist (see his divorce transcripts) and an overall piece of shit who doesn't even understand how our country works!

He doesn't even know what the VA does, yet he criticizes them! He wants to lock up women who have and doctors who perform abortions! He wants to deny immigration to ALL Muslims, AND "mark" those here, if not lock them up in camps.

You'd have to be uneducated or a complete MORON or maybe the same feather of a bird to flock together with him.
[doublepost=1465527073,1465526671][/doublepost]Eta: @biteme people like you disgust me. You never seem to be able to display a single coherent thought. I imagine you grew up in the absolute worse, intolerant household I can think of.

Trump will not win because the rest of our amazing country will NOT allow it.

Then perhaps, you, and all of your equally moronic counterparts will be the ones to leave this country that you don't even deserve to live in.
Fuck cunthilary and all her uneducated violent low life dumb fuck supporters
Trump in a landslide, people are tired of dumb fuck Obamabutts

Last edited:
I can't wait to see you eat your words in November! It will be in my top 10 things to brag about.
You and that 123 dumbfuck, although there may be enough uneducated dumb fucks to elect the cunt after all there was enough of them to elect Obama twice, can't get any dumber than that

Last edited:
Did you ever say that about Mr. Clinton? Plenty of transcripts there too.

Just like Hillary/Bernie want to blame all of the problems of the poor on the wealthy. (Couldn't possibly be due to bad life choices)

AND "mark" those here, if not lock them up in camps.
I must have missed that speech, as well as all of the major media outlets, because I'm fairly certain that would have gotten a hell of a lot of coverage.

intolerant household
Pot, meet kettle.

Mata, you are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing the Trump supporters of doing. You are spouting off speaking points that are meant to inflame. You are using half-truths and sound bites that have been fed to you by the big news networks. I will risk a guess that you have never once listened to an entire speech given by Trump.

To answer your earlier request for me to explain why the educated people that I know are not voting for Hillary... First, I cannot speak for them as to every reason. However, many of the reasons are to do with:
- her lack of character (I voted for the war before I voted against it) (the attacks in Benghazi were due to a Youtube video)
- lack of positive accomplishment even though she's been in DC politics forever
- Speaking of the evils of the banking industry, while getting paid by the same to make speeches
- Quite a few are business owners and they see what is going to try to impose on them since they are just "greedy". (How dare they expect reward for the risks they have taken in starting something out of nothing.)
- Also, nearly 100% of First Responders and Law Enforcement that I know, just flat out don't like her. They feel insulted by some of her comment painting them as rogue, racist, "Dirty Harry" types.
- Let us not forget the "gun control" puppet show

These are just some of the things that have come up in conversations. And I hope that this post is somewhat coherent, since I have not had my first cup of coffee yet this morning.

It feels like choosing between piss and ammonia.
Nope, its a Douche or a Turd sandwich. Have you learned NOTHING from South park!?
[doublepost=1465572408,1465571821][/doublepost]One key thing to remember, even though the media would love you to believe that there are only two options... There are other viable candidates/parties out there.

It just takes people to stop with the "If I don't vote D/R, the R/D's will win.", and actually vote for who they believe is the best candidate.

I think Lewis Black said it best,
"I find it astonishing that anyone is still a loyal Democrat or a loyal Republican. What are you basing this on? How is it possible? What is it that you see? I don’t see what you’re seeing. What is it that the Democrats or the Republicans have done for any of you in the past 30 years that has made any difference in your life? And yet people hang in, which makes me wonder, what the fuck? I believe you’re delusional. I believe you’re seeing something that isn’t there and we call that, “hallucinating.”

I know about hallucinations because I took LSD when I was young just to prepare me for this moment in time. I saw my refrigerator turn into a puma and run away. I tracked that son of a bitch for three days, mostly wondering, “What am I gonna tell my parents?” And when I finally caught up with it in the middle of the woods and I was cutting open its stomach in order to get a beer out, as crazy as I was at that point, I was less crazy than anybody in this room who’s still a Democrat or a Republican."

He was never accused of rape.

Just like Hillary/Bernie want to blame all of the problems of the poor on the wealthy. (Couldn't possibly be due to bad life choices)

I agree with them. Do you agree with Trump?

I must have missed that speech, as well as all of the major media outlets, because I'm fairly certain that would have gotten a hell of a lot of coverage.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...wont-rule-out-database-special-id-for-muslims

I will risk a guess that you have never once listened to an entire speech given by Trump.

Oh, I have listened. Shit, I follow him on Twitter. He has yet to give a single substantial idea about "fixing the country" aside from building a giant wall, stopping muslims from coming here, oh and arresting woman and doctors for abortions.

Please - tell me what you have heard, that I missed.

just remember @Mata Hari that the problem with democracy is that everyone has the right to express their opinion. Good or bad, stupid or intelligent, liberal or conservative. It doesn't matter. The problem arises when just a minority participates...

He was never accused of rape.
Does the name Juanita Broaddrick(sp?) ring a bell? So, yeah... he was accused.

I agree with them. Do you agree with Trump?
You really do drink the koolaid. Have I ONCE state that I support Trump? No.
If you are going to try to twist my words, I'm done trying to have a discussion.

Your loaded question twists the issue into a simplistic A or B equation when it is not.

#1 I do not agree with Hillary or Bernie. The wealthy are not SOLELY responsible for the condition of the poor. (if that were the case, then Hillary would be just as culpable, actually moreso, than Trump anyway. In that she has been in a position to do something about it far longer than Trump has.)

#2 I also never claimed to agree with Trumps fiscal policies in any way shape or form.

You see I am of the (apparently) rare breed that doesn't accept the pablum that is spoon fed to me. I have never denigrated anyone due to their political affiliation. If anyone starts with the name calling, it instantly lowers my respect for that person and their point of view.

Won't rule out is a far cry from your accusation that he WANTS to do it. Your assertion is like saying that if a President "won't rule out" military action against an enemy, that he is actually saying "Let's invade the bastards!"

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton’s lover - before and AFTER his marriage - tells how 'lumpy' Hillary with her 'fat ankles and hair on her toes' schemed to get her to LIE on 60 Minutes about Bill's other affairs

‘Billy and Hillary Clinton continue to be lying, cheating, manipulative, scratching, clawing, ruthlessly aggressive, insatiably ambitious politicians who are giving public service a bad name – and nothing about them has changed in the past forty-plus years, except that they have deluded more and more people’.

'The Clintons and their misled supporters have rewritten history to suit their political agenda, which is to get votes to get power to get money to get more power to get more money'.

'The Clintons' vicious cycle of intertwining greed and power addictions will have no limit, unless someone stands up and announces, "The emperor has no clothes!"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html
[doublepost=1465591728,1465590245][/doublepost]Hilery big business and the wealthy owned

“Crime” and “indictment” are not the only terms Google is keeping hidden from searches of Hillary Clinton, a Washington Free Beacon analysis finds.

Common search terms associated with Clinton appear to have been scrubbed from Google as the tech giant has been accused of manipulating its autocomplete results to favor the Democratic presidential candidate.

Matt Lieberman of SourceFed released a videoshowing examples of Google skewing its autocomplete results for Clinton, while other search engines simply display the most searched terms.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/here...f-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/

Pot, meet kettle.

Mata, you are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing the Trump supporters of doing. You are spouting off speaking points that are meant to inflame. You are using half-truths and sound bites that have been fed to you by the big news networks. I will risk a guess that you have never once listened to an entire speech given by Trump.

To answer your earlier request for me to explain why the educated people that I know are not voting for Hillary... First, I cannot speak for them as to every reason. However, many of the reasons are to do with:
- her lack of character (I voted for the war before I voted against it) (the attacks in Benghazi were due to a Youtube video)
- lack of positive accomplishment even though she's been in DC politics forever
- Speaking of the evils of the banking industry, while getting paid by the same to make speeches
- Quite a few are business owners and they see what is going to try to impose on them since they are just "greedy". (How dare they expect reward for the risks they have taken in starting something out of nothing.)
- Also, nearly 100% of First Responders and Law Enforcement that I know, just flat out don't like her. They feel insulted by some of her comment painting them as rogue, racist, "Dirty Harry" types.
- Let us not forget the "gun control" puppet show

These are just some of the things that have come up in conversations. And I hope that this post is somewhat coherent, since I have not had my first cup of coffee yet this morning.

BRAVO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back