• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-boyfriend-charged-toddler-stabbing-20160505-story.html

A pregnant woman's boyfriend was charged Thursday with fatally stabbing her 2-year-old daughter during a domestic dispute in South Los Angeles this week, prosecutors said.

Lataz Gray, 22, faces one count of murder in the death of Maliaya Tademy, with a special allegation that he used a knife, and two counts of attempted premeditated murder for allegedly stabbing his live-in girlfriend and unborn child, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office. Prosecutors requested that his bail be set at $4.5 million.

Gray’s father notified investigators about his son, who had gone to the hospital for treatment of cuts to his hands, said Det. David Garrido of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Criminal Gang Homicide Division.

the stabbing occurred shortly before 10 p.m. Monday at the couple's home in the 3500 block of Arlington Avenue. Gray and his 22-year-old girlfriend had been dating for about six months and moved into the home about a month ago, police said. Gray was not Maliaya’s father, detectives said.

Officers arriving at the home found Gray’s girlfriend and Maliaya inside with multiple stab wounds.

Both were taken to the hospital, where Maliaya was pronounced dead, police said. Gray’s girlfriend remains hospitalized. Her unborn child was not injured in the attack, detectives said.

According to court records, Gray, a known gang member, was convicted of second-degree robbery in 2011 and false imprisonment in 2014.

Little pussy went to the hospital for this ouchies that he got stabbing babies.

Poor baby. I would say I feel sorry for the mom but seeing as she lived with a known gang member all I can say is, I am glad the baby is ok.
[doublepost=1462559366,1462559198][/doublepost]That's a freaky looking dude

25rl743.jpg

RIP Maliaya. I'm sorry your mother allowed such a horrible man any where near you. She should have made better choices for you and herself.

Gray’s father notified investigators about his son, who had gone to the hospital for treatment of cuts to his hands

Well good on this guys Dad for saying something. For realizing something. Too many times they turn their heads and ignore!

And what a pussy Lataz is - few cuts and he's whimpering around looking for help. And yet he didn't even care to help with poor baby he killed. I hope he gets a really bad infection.

What a terrifying way for that precious little bumpkin to go. :( Both her and her mom look beautiful. He on the other hand... yuck.

It was really stupid of this woman to associate with a gang member, especially considering she had children. I can only assume the baby was his? Or if not, maybe that's why he flipped out. Who knows.

I hope she recovers fully and makes much better choices for her new baby. <3

Gray and his 22-year-old girlfriend had been dating for about six months and moved into the home about a month ago

Stupid desperate bimbo. Just HAD to have a man, we see how that turned out. Stupid bimbos will never focus on their kids first. Serioulsy why in the fuck is a woman with a baby going out and dating? Absolutely out fucking rageous.

Gray, a known gang member, was convicted of second-degree robbery in 2011 and false imprisonment in 2014.

And now i can safely call the mom a fucking idiot. Way to get your kid killed ya dumb bitch.

Wonder which one had the higher IQ?

What am i saying "had" for, i'm sure the dead corpse has more brain activity then this bimbo mom.

Since he went to the hospital for the cuts on his hand because of what he did to that baby and pregnant gf... I hope he realises what happens to him when he gets to prison is going to be ten times worst and I hope he suffers horribly. No man does this kind of thing so I hope they treat him just as the bitch he is

thx for the pic..@mynameiskat

Uh, sir, I believe you are taking a selfie, so why exactly are you looking inconvenienced?

"What the.. This thing has a camera? Well, I guess I'll take a picture.."
I wear a v-neck like a grade-A douchebag and have freakishly tiny ears..

Guess this guy's face gets a bit of my rage today.

@cubby @Satanica @Nell

May 8, 2019
A man was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for fatally stabbing a 2-year-old girl and wounding her pregnant mother in 2016.

Lataz Gray, 25, previously pleaded no contest to second-degree murder and attempted murder in connection with the May 2, 2016 attack, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. He also admitted to using a knife in the attack.

Gray got into a dispute with his 22-year-old live-in girlfriend in their South L.A. home and prosecutors said he began stabbing her. The woman’s 2-year-old daughter, Maliaya Tademy came in from a different room and tried to protect her mother, officials said. Gray then stabbed the girl to death and left the scene.

Back