• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/six-year-old-boy-snatched-by-leopard-at-south-084306985.html
A leopard at a South African game reserve snatched a six-year-old boy and ran off with him.

Little Kellan Denny was attacked and dragged away by the big cat at Kruger National Park.

As the male leopard ran off with the youngster, his father Justin chased the big cat and screamed out: “No! No! No! This can’t be happening.”

Kellan was dragged 30 metres by the leopard who had sunk his teeth into the boy’s shoulder before he was recovered.

Justin was able to retrieve his son after the leopard dropped the boy from his jaws. Kellan, who is said to be ‘quite traumatised’ is now recovering at home.

He had been playing with his eight-year-old brother near a wall when he was attacked and dragged off by the big cat.

Officials at Kruger think the leopard was hunting at the time which is why he attacked the youngster.
[....]
was running along the wall when he was called back for lunch, Justin told the local Cape Argus newspaper. But Kellan ran along the wall one more time which is when he was attacked.

His father said: “By the grace of God, it dropped him.”

“I picked him up and rushed him back to the rondavel (African-style hut). A neighbour arrived with his wife who is a nurse.”

The leopard attacked as the boy played with his brother (Rex)

The boy was eventually taken to hospital and received stitches as well as a tetanus injection.

He has now been dubbed “leopard boy” by his family.
[....]
park, which is north-eastern South Africa, said nothing like this had happened before in more than 40 years.

I hope he gets a decent scar out of it, like its a good story, but its nothing if it doesn't leave a mark.

I thought from the title it was going to be a modern day baby snatching dingo story. Glad he survived. Although "A leopard took my baby!" does sound more gangster, sorry dingoes.

I thought from the title it was going to be a modern day baby snatching dingo story. Glad he survived. Although "A leopard took my baby!" does sound more gangster, sorry dingoes.

I grew up with this story lol

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR BABY!! And that little state side girl who fell in a hole.

Thing is any cat would do that if it was big enough. I live by a grade school and my cat stalks the kids from a distance sometimes as they're walking home from school and he only weighs 8 pounds. He hates children though.

Thing is any cat would do that if it was big enough. I live by a grade school and my cat stalks the kids from a distance sometimes as they're walking home from school and he only weighs 8 pounds. He hates children though.

My cat is the opposite. I can't keep him away from the kids lol

28qu6hc.jpg

Back