• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Does it come with kleenex fuzz and a pussy pic? If so, I am totally down.

I believe this...But only because I believe that I'm not the only one that knew about the pics...didn't snicker or keep a secret, I didn't laugh behind Megans back...told her about it...regardless of where I told her. I know with all certainly I did the right thing.

I thought you were all changed and sane and hanging in shout these days?

I'm always sane...what does shout have to do with it...Is some one policing where I am or I am not hanging out.
[doublepost=1462548408,1462548028][/doublepost]I did do the right thing...I might have done it in the wrong spot according to some of you, but I still did the right thing.

Rod is a predator...its true...why else would he hang out on the murder forum with a bunch of woman on medication ... lots of you are easy marks, which is why Rod has pussy pics of some of us...But NOT all of US. He wasn't trying to upset me when he told me about the pictures...he was bragging about it. And I bet he bragged to some of you too!

So, in other news, I hear Trump said something stupid again.

(sure fire way to derail thread).

Yeah, so. Wow. How bout that guy? Heh heh.

What difference does it make if this thread is locked? This shit will just carry over to another thread.

My shit looks like that too @mynameiskat
Well i can see everyone else's shit except for lithbitch but you get what im saying.. lol i didnt realize you had Everyone and their mom on ignore..

I refuse to ignore. I want to be cognizant of everything going on. It's my way of trying to build up callouses on my psyche so no one can hurt me. So bring on the hurt - it just makes me stronger. Like Jet Li in The One?? Yeah, like that. Hurt me enough and I'll be able to travel thru coax lines and appear right in your own home.

We're all about the clusterfucks. Cluterfuck here, clusterfuck there, every where a clusterfuck.

Sure fine...but after the clusterfuck, some of you just need to go home wake up to a brand new day...I know its hard for some of you that end up on the bottom of the cluster fuck...but still.

My shit looks like that too @mynameiskat
Well i can see everyone else's shit except for lithbitch but you get what im saying.. lol i didnt realize you had Everyone and their mom on ignore..

How did you NOT know that? :D
[doublepost=1462574799,1462574734][/doublepost]
Pretty sure that this is just... a YOU'RE A BIG DOODOO HEAD thread.

YOU are.

And you're not comin' to my birthday party.

And your Dad is in prison.
[doublepost=1462574978][/doublepost]
Didn't say I was. I said that was your way of telling the people you have on ignore.... That you have them on ignore.

Hence, negating the efficacy of the "ignore" function.

@FrayedKnot ... um, my father has been deceased 43 years.
It's my brother who's in prison. Doodoo head.
[doublepost=1462577223,1462577060][/doublepost]But seriously. Can't have anyone on ignore or you just might miss a fascinating story they post.

@FrayedKnot ... um, my father has been deceased 43 years.
It's my brother who's in prison. Doodoo head.
[doublepost=1462577223,1462577060][/doublepost]But seriously. Can't have anyone on ignore or you just might miss a fascinating story they post.

Or they will post a screen shot, SHOWING you how ignored your sorry ass IS! :hilarious:

And sorry for being a rude bitch. I am sorry about your father. :(

Last edited:
For @rod2pop
And from here it looks like you're looking for a fight...one that you'll lose...but looking for it all the same.
[doublepost=1462544872,1462544656][/doublepost]Also from here it looks like you think like your avatar...like a simpleton.
What are you going to do, E-stab me.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I don't think you understand. You are nothing to me. .

What are you going to do, E-stab me.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I don't think you understand. You are nothing to me. .

Great, I shot wine outta my nose like a a real alcoholic! :rolleyes:

Those E-stabs can be lethal. Oh wait, nope. That bitch is crazy but since her life is so bereft and pathetic, let's cut her some slack.

Then why did it feel like a stab to you...why are you telling me about it?
[doublepost=1462584374,1462584188][/doublepost]
hat bitch is crazy but since her life is so bereft and pathetic, let's cut her some slack.

This time you're right because things aren't going to get exciting here until Saturday Night!

Back