• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
ARLINGTON, TX
– New details have merged regarding the shooting death of a Good Samaritan at a Texas Walgreens on Monday.

Now that more details have come out, a clearer picture of events has emerged that shows why a Fort Hood soldier has been charged with the shooting death of a Good Samaritan in a Walgreens’ parking lot.

Quinisha Jones said she was surprised to see her husband of two months, 22-year-old Ricci Bradden, show up outside the Walgreens where she worked because he was supposed to be at Fort Hood. Turns out her husband was angry over a selfie she had posted on Facebook and had come to her work to confront her about it.

“He was just saying I was tripping, and I wanted attention from other people and attention from my husband just wasn’t enough,” Johnson said. “And I was trying to explain it to him, that I married you. You’re all the attention that I needed. And I could feel that he was getting mad, so I tried to walk off, and that’s when I heard him pull the gun out.”

Bradden fired two shots at her feet — the second shot hitting her ankle. Jones ran into Walgreens for help and told coworkers to lock the doors while customers began making frantic calls to 911. Outside the store, Anthony “T.J.” Antell and his wife witnessed the altercation.

Antell, who had a concealed weapons permit, retrieved a handgun from his vehicle and confronted Bradden in an attempt to make a citizen’s arrest. He aimed his gun at Bradden and told him to drop his gun. Bradden responded by slapping the gun away and shooting Antell in the head.

Antell, the owner of the CrossFit Abattoir gym in Arlington, would die in the parking lot and leave behind his wife and two children.

Bradden fled the scene and called his superior at Fort Hood to confess to what he had done. He turned himself in later and is now in the Arlington City jail facing murder and aggravated assault charges. His bail is set at $500,000.

Arlington police spokesman Christopher Cook said he does not have enough detail to comment on Antell’s actions, but did say police do not ask citizens to try to stop armed suspects.

“Any time that you can be the best witness you can be, we always recommend that,” he said. “Sometimes things turn out like this when you’re trying to stop a bad guy.”

Kudos to Antell for being one of the good guys, I guess. He was reportedly in the Army at some point, so that may explain why he attempted to arrest an armed man-baby. As a concealed weapons permit owner myself, I’m admittedly no hero and do not aspire to be one. I’ll only pull my gun if my life is in danger, and I will aim it at someone only if I’m shooting them.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

7ObSDiVNMF8

Continue reading...

That's what happen when soldiers marry sluts sometimes...word it does.

There is a whole check list of things a woman or men even should do or not do while married to a

soldier...because some shit sets them off...like don't redecorate, don't move the furniture

around...little things that seem insignificant until ...KABOOM!

I'm sure selfies are on the list...this stupid broad must have just skimmed the pamphlet.

That's sad, but this good samaritan is a fucking idiot of massive proportions.

Why in the fuck would you merely tell the guy to drop his gun? Seriously, what a fucktard. What's the point of having a concealed carry if you're not going to fucking use it? What's the point of pulling your gun and confronting a violent criminal if you aren't going to fucking use it?

Fucking dipshit. Now his wife and kids got nobody, cuz he decided to be an idiot.

You know the guy is a scumbag, you know he's trying to harm, if not kill, innocent people. Why try to talk to him, why not put bullets in the shithead.

Mindblowing.
[doublepost=1462388054,1462387959][/doublepost]What an absolutely shameful, pointless way to have your life end. Embarrassing.

The gunman obviously wasn't trying to kill her, so I'm not sure why this stranger felt such urgency in stopping him. Get the license plate number and call 911. The victim can fill them on the rest of the details. I, by myself, would never attempt a citizen's arrest at all much less on an armed suspect. That's what LE gets paid for, and they have the proper equipment to deal with it.

Your gun permit is not a badge!

Why in the fuck would you merely tell the guy to drop his gun? Seriously, what a fucktard. What's the point of having a concealed carry if you're not going to fucking use it? What's the point of pulling your gun and confronting a violent criminal if you aren't going to fucking use it?

I get what you're saying...its like say what you mean and mean what you say but with bullets...but what I wanna know, Is if shooting the soldier would have been a crime? Can you just walk up to a shooter and blow his brains out like that?
[doublepost=1462390713,1462390380][/doublepost]
(I GET the REAL underlying reasons, I'm just saying that seeing a selfie on a phone/computer set all of this in motion.)

Selfies set a lot of things in motion...bad things usually. <3

I get what you're saying...its like say what you mean and mean what you say but with bullets...but what I wanna know, Is if shooting the soldier would have been a crime? Can you just walk up to a shooter and blow his brains out like that?

I'm fairly certain that the answer to that is "no, you can't pursue a shooter outside and confront them and shoot them". The gun permit isn't a badge and the holder isn't LE, so it would need to be self-defense in any case.

The gunman obviously wasn't trying to kill her, so I'm not sure why this stranger felt such urgency in stopping him.

I thought he was attempting to go into the store after her. I think it's reasonable to believe this guy felt the shooter still posed a serious threat to others, and i think it's perfectly reasonable that he felt that way.

Is if shooting the soldier would have been a crime? Can you just walk up to a shooter and blow his brains out like that?

Somebodys profession doesn't matter. And if the shooter is posing a legitimate threat to others, it's perfectly okay to take him out. Being a member of the military doesn't afford you any special/extra rights, especially if you're off-duty.

Are you people new to crime stories or something? Seriously what the fuck!?

Soldiers are always on edge if their spouses are cheating because they have 5 friends whose wives are or they believe they are. Sometimes it's the soldiers guilt shining through. Some wives like me never gave their husband a reason. I had approved friends, worked, went to school, and stayed home. Now whether my ex-husband cheated on me- that's halfway around the world and I have the word of my ex-husband ♡♡♡

I thought he was attempting to go into the store after her. I think it's reasonable to believe this guy felt the shooter still posed a serious threat to others, and i think it's perfectly reasonable that he felt that way.

The husband had already shot his wife in the leg while shooting at the floor and was leaving when confronted outside.

The good samaritan should have known better than to be within reaching distance of his potential attacker. He should have stood further back. But, if watching action B-movies is all you know about this kinda thing, then yeah, one would make that mistake.

Sorry the guy got killed, though. Another pointless death because of some hot-headed, egotistical bitch.

The gym was called "Abattoir?"
Yeesh. But, sad for him.
[doublepost=1462678701,1462678356][/doublepost]
The good samaritan should have known better than to be within reaching distance of his potential attacker. He should have stood further back. But, if watching action B-movies is all you know about this kinda thing, then yeah, one would make that mistake.

Sorry the guy got killed, though. Another pointless death because of some hot-headed, egotistical bitch.

How is this HER fault? (Assuming "bitch" means the victim)

(She said to the guy with his selfie pecs as his avatar.......)

So if your wife shot you, she would be in the right?

The gym was called "Abattoir?"
Yeesh. But, sad for him.
[doublepost=1462678701,1462678356][/doublepost]

How is this HER fault? (Assuming "bitch" means the victim)

(She said to the guy with his selfie pecs as his avatar.......)

So if your wife shot you, she would be in the right?
By bitch I was referring to the jealous pussy whose solution was to use a gin.

Latest posts

Back