• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mynameiskat

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-3-year-old-son-legos-cops-article-1.2554987

lego7n-1-web.jpg
THAMKC
A ruthless Brooklyn dad forced his 3-year-old son to kneel on Legos until he began bleeding, police said.
A Brooklyn dad tortured his 3-year-old son by forcing him to kneel on Legos until his skin split and he bled, shooting him with a BB gun and burning and whipping him, police said.

Leonardo Decouite, 23, was busted at about 4 a.m. Sunday and faces several counts of felony assault.

The monstrous Decouite forced his helpless little boy to kneel on the toy blocks until they cut him, shot him twice in the right foot with a pellet gun, whipped his back and stomach with a cable and belt, and burned his right hand and both of his feet, cops said.

The boy’s mother, Kiana Mohansingh, 20, was also arrested on felony assault and other charges. She hit her son in the face, and didn’t seek medical attention for the burns, cops said.

Police were summoned to the boy’s Brownsville home after the child’s grandmother called 911, cops said?

Decouite has 14 arrests on his record, police sources said.

In November, he was arrested on charges of dealing marijuana in Brooklyn. He got an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal, which means the charges against him would have been dropped if he stayed out of trouble for a year.

Omg. This poor baby was not only beaten, burned and shot with bb's. HE HAD TO KNEEL ON LEGOS TIL HE BLED?! OMGGGGG

I've stepped on a Lego or two on my way to the bathroom at night... instant sheer rage. one Lego. that I stepped on. not knelt on.

Poor Little Dude :(<3

Stepping on a lego unexpectedly is pure hell...being forced to kneel on them pure torture for anyone. This poor little boy. I'm glad the grandmother stood up to the plate and called for help for him. I hope both the parents rot in hell.

This poor baby. I have yet to meet a boy who does not love Legos. I fear this lil man will hate them for the rest of his life! What should be something fun to him will forever remind him of the torture he endured :punch: Someone should make his asshat abuser have to walk barefoot and step on Legos everywhere he goes, but only after he's been whipped with a cable on the soles of his feet!:rage:

but only after he's been whipped with a cable on the soles of his feet!:rage:

He whipped his back and stomach with the cable & a belt. I wonder if he broke skin there too or if the cable marks will turn into scars?

And eye for an eye.. @rod2pop Why does that philosophy get more appealing with every read ♡♡♡

This is a new twist on a very, very old form of punishment. Kneeling on rice is what I know of and it sounds terrible.

I'm so happy these son's of bitches were caught! I just hope they don't give him back. What psychos!!!! Disgusting. :mad:

Oh no you didn't! You did not just expose yourself to BG AGAIN did you? So you LIKE being hosed down with the fire hose? Perv! :hilarious:
But I was wearing a thong. That counts for something, right??
[doublepost=1462502134,1462502077][/doublepost]
If you're not seeing his posts, it would be you that has him blocked.
If he blocks you, you will see his posts.
@mynameiskat HAS ME BLOCKED?! WTF!!

Unblock me, damn you.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rturing-3-year-old-son-lego-article-1.2555257
A Brooklyn dad admitted to torturing his 3-year-old son just months after he was returned to the parent’s custody by the city Administration for Children’s Services, prosecutors said Monday.
(Leonardo and his 4-year-old sister had been returned to Leonardo Decouite Sr., 23, and Mohansingh, 20, in March 2015 after they were removed from their Brownsville home “for several years,” Cotto said in court.)

The abused boy’s mother also admitted having hit little Leonardo Decouite Jr., and acknowledged she didn’t bother to get medical help for the tot after his father forced him to kneel on Lego blocks for hours, beat him with a cord, a wire and a belt, burned him with lit cigarettes and placed his hands and feet under scorching hot water, prosecutors said.

The little boy “has two BB gun pellets lodged in his foot, limited use of his hand and it’s unclear if he'll be able to use his hand again,” prosecutor Wilfredo Cotto said at mom Kiana Mohansigh’s arraignment. “He’s still hospitalized.”

sickening

The mom told authorities that since the child “wasn’t going to die, they wouldn’t take him to the hospital,” the prosecutor said.

You should really see his post! It is 8 pages long! And there are pics of donkeys and naked mole rats for some reason....Anyway it was a doozy!!

Wait... What lol I read to many bad stories today I could have used the humor but I think I will just go jump with my cat on the trampoline!

What the shit? Where was your mom during this? I'd cut my husbands bowels out if he punished my daughter (not his bio) this way. I mean NO offense:)

Just have the mouth of a sailor.

I assume they had to do an extensive list of various classes, counseling and urine analysis' to get the child back. Why go to such lengths just to get him back and beat and torture him? Just fucking leave him be where he is. I mean being in the states care is not amazing or anything and can actually take turns for the worst but damn let the kid live without you. Here's hoping the child never goes back and ends up in a better situation.

Back