• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Its pretty clear to me ... Don't be mean...don't stalk...don't hold grudges...don't pick a team because you have to go down with it when they lose. This is not a safe place...every man/or woman for themselves....don't fuck with lithiumgirl...she will slay you...not splay you @Macabre <3<3<3.... SLAY!

I'll splay 'em and slay 'em, toots.;)

I'm kind of gobsmacked that she thought the comment referred enough to her to have to fucking comment on it... Yes, it's always ALL ABOUT KAT isn't it kids? :rolleyes:

Dude. This is her call out thread. Didn't you read that on like page ten or so?

I would rather watch 90 pages of Lithium chewing Rod's balls than listen to you bitches twisting your panties about something SO ANNOYING that Kat posted. We seemingly were getting past it, it looked as though for a second that it could finally go behind the woodshed. Nope. Miserable bitches got to be miserable.

NOOOOOOO! No more ball-chewing!!!!!:eek:

You hush up, DIAF! :fish:

The only musical I like is "Apocalypse Now"

Really amazing.

Because we are the Knights who say "Ni"

How do you train it?

Watch repo men the genetic opera... That's a mind fuck
[doublepost=1462228692,1462228411][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1462227614,1462227568][/doublepost]It's all cringeworthy I suppose. At least Rod is funny occasionally. :meh:

4u9smo.jpg

I thought i would leave this here.
[
For fans of old European history....by BP of Georgia.....Well, now......here's something I never knew before, and now that I know it, I feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in the hope that they, too, will feel edified.
Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and they began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew! Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodentals fricative F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute! It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'

And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing.

(This one's been around but history is one of those subjects that you have to study/read/see/hear over and over again so you don't/won't forget. Is it ever a wonder that history teachers are the only ones who remember stuff long after there students have forgotten everything?... Your BM's opinion)
/QUOTE]

You did put right out there in the momo thread that JELLY wasn't my motive...I appreciate that...because nope and smarter than some others here ( @Keepalowprofile ) who throw that word around like they're 12 or something. At some point maybe you could tell everyone that the whole DD wife husband thing was your bag too! Not that it hurt me or anything...just saying for whatever reasons...you had an agenda.
You are so broken and twisted.
When Rod stopped showing you special attention, You went all stupid.
Then tried to play it off like it was the right thing to do.

The thread it still up, Verification can be made.
You should stop worrying about what Rod does and concentrate on how to make your man happy again.

Last edited:

You should stop worrying about what Rod does and concentrate on how to make your man happy again.

Rod never showed me any kind of special attention above and beyond what I was getting at home.

And i get lots there...You're mistaken I'm afraid. Rod also put right out there in the Momo thread

that Jelly wasn't my motivation...What ever state Rod's marriage is in...I don't know. But I know

when he made that statement...He was respecting my mine, which is something I will always

appreciate him for. I'm twisted not broken...good for you for getting it half right.

This Jean Claude Van Dam movie is cracking me up.

He is like.

"Get on the horses and go to the lake"

The guy says,

"The hummers will be faster"

Jean Claude says,

"Think of the carbon footprints (snaps a guys neck) think of the children"

Lmfao oh yeah and did I mention he is a Mountie who looks like THIS??

zyg64m.png

Rod dumped that kook while I was gone???
Too fucking funny!

LMFAO

Rod dumped that kook while I was gone???
Too fucking funny!

LMFAO
Actually he was stricken by another mistress. And his show of affection for her was the straw that broke the camel's back... lol the thread that keep linked you up to was a fucking read man.. took me 2 hours.. have fun

I really don't know who dumped who...

But, rod echeated and things were said that was private and should have been left unsaid.

Typical chick jealousy is all.

For your reading pleasure. @myra manes
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...y-was-he-at-the-blazers-game-last-week.80531/
Thank you!
I'll catch up tonight ..
I hope the thread's not locked for comments!
[doublepost=1462535705,1462535650][/doublepost]
Actually he was stricken by another mistress. And his show of affection for her was the straw that broke the camel's back... lol the thread that keep linked you up to was a fucking read man.. took me 2 hours.. have fun
Hehehe....... I can't wait to read!

But, rod echeated

For @rod2pop to have Echeated then I would have been having to E-cheat too which is simply not true...My spouse has known about rod forever. Thinks he's a joke. And I think you're a joke because you persist in wanting the JELLY thing to be true even though you've been told otherwise by ROD himself. I don't appreciate the attack on my relationship I have with my spouse...ultimately that's what you're implying...that my relationship is damaged to the degree where I need attention from ROD, And from here it looks like you're looking for a fight...one that you'll lose...but looking for it all the same.
[doublepost=1462544872,1462544656][/doublepost]Also from here it looks like you think like your avatar...like a simpleton.

Last edited:
Oh, christ on a goddamn cracker. Save yourself some time and just copy and paste your diatribes from momo. You've been riding this wave since December, you do realize that, right?

The only thing I ride is HIM...and his name isn't ROD....<3<3<3
[doublepost=1462545907,1462545846][/doublepost]
Oohhhh...just...FUCK! AGAIN?!?! Really?!?! :rolleyes:

As long as some people want to insinuate and imply and otherwise talk about it.

Actually he was stricken by another mistress.

Another Mistress....for that to be true I would have had to been Rods mistress at all.

Rod hates a lot of you...the d.d wife thing was concocted by him for no other reason than to piss

some of you off...WORD...looks like it worked.

JFC! This shit is still going..
unbelievable

@SimplySpaztastic ? *sniff*.

Hold me? *shudder*

Tell me about the rabbits.......
[doublepost=1462546484,1462546399][/doublepost]
Thank you!
I'll catch up tonight ..
I hope the thread's not locked for comments!
[doublepost=1462535705,1462535650][/doublepost]
Hehehe....... I can't wait to read!

Myra.....save yourself! Run, don't walk!

Back