• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Police in Ohio have begged drug users to stop calling the cell phone of an alleged meth dealer they arrested saying it is getting in the way of their investigation.

Officers in the city of Alliance arrested Steve Notman accusing him of dealing crystal meth and are currently trying to search through his phone for evidence.

But frustrated investigators say their probe is being hamepered by people constantly calling the cell phone looking for Notman.

And they were so annoyed by the constant calls as they attempted to scroll through Notman's contacts and text messages, they issued a plea to ask people to stop calling him.

Writing on their Facebook page, the police department said: 'PLEASE STOP CALLING Steve Notman's cell phone.

'He was arrested tonight by SIU detectives.... again .... for ALLEGEDLY (on video) selling crystal meth here in Alliance.'

'We have his phone and are trying to read all your texts requesting drugs and going through all of his contacts (with his permission) but you keep calling and texting and it's really annoying. First of all, he is all out of drugs for tonight.'

And the police finished their post with a warning to anybody desperately wanting to get in touch with Notman and poked fun at his ringtone.

They added: 'Secondly you don't need to call, we will come to you soon enough. Oh, and his ringtone is terrible! Thank you so much for your patience.'

[…]

The warning comes just three years after law enforcement in Alliance announced they would be lauching an agressive 'war in meth'.

Police said it was in response to a spike in manufacturing and distribution of the drug in the city and surrounding area.
LINK

That's fucking hilarious...Once he was in the back of a police car...and the officers had his phone and were reading my really mad, Where The Fuck are you texts out loud...he said he just sat in the car shook his head...rubbed his face ...wanted to cry...while the officers laughed and laughed.

Reminds me of a friend of mine. He had a number changed it and 5 years later he looked into getting it again and it was available because nobody wanted the phone calls and texts at all hours of the day and night.

So these backwards ass cops tell the tweakers that as long as they call they can't get into the dealers phone to get all their contact info and evidence to bust them? Yeah that's gonna work out great. Dumbasses. I'm sure they will all stop calling and then just sit at home and wait on the cops to show up with their arrest warrants.

Back