• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://ktla.com/2016/05/05/teen-zip...tion-in-las-vegas-urinates-on-visitors-below/
A teenager who was riding on a zip line in Las Vegas Wednesday urinated on people visiting the Fremont Street Experience below, a spokesperson said.

The 15-year-old boy was on the slot machine-inspired Slotzilla zip line attraction when he showered the people below with his urine, local television station KVVU reported.

“Like a lot of liquid coming from above us, just showering from head to toe our back and top of the head dripping down, and we thought it was some sort of water, maybe some drinks or beer,” Cazimere Ferguson, who was visiting from Honolulu, told the station.

Fremont Street’s marketing director said the teen’s parents later apologized for the incident
[....]
It was unclear whether the teen urinated on people as part of a mid-ride prank or if it was an unintentional accident.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas so don't get any of it on ya!

When I was at Fremont Street people kept getting sort of stuck on the zipline. It wouldn't go smoothly; the ride was all jerky, then they'd stop between the stations. Not sure if it was someone that was too heavy or what the deal was, but I was like, NOPE, I'm good.

If he was scared I can cut him slack but if he did it on purpose he needs a ass kicking. But why ride the ride if you're scared?

It seems odd to have public beneith this sort of thing regardless. It is also a bit off seeing them strung above crocodiles and other wild animals; no wants to get peed on.

I was puked on once.
I was sixteen, and at a fair. I had just gotten some nachos. Sat down by this crazy ride called 'The Spider', and was vomited on as I went to put the first delicious morsel in my mouth.
:(
I still wonder about those nachos.

...Flyin' on the gold eagle, flier than the rest of ‘em
Pass the space needle, golden shower on pedestrians
Excuse me, that’s my bad, that’s my eagle and he shouldn’t of
My eagle got hair, that motherfucker got a mullet bruh...

Back