• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
how horrific, I can understand not knowing what to do with a legless baby but to think throwing it out of moving car window is just beyond description.

how horrific, I can understand not knowing what to do with a legless baby but to think throwing it out of moving car window is just beyond description.
I know what to do with a legless baby,
Exactly the same things you would do with a baby born with legs.

:arghh:
Poor little baby.

He must have been dead before he was tossed because I don't see blood. Still not cool but better than tossed out alive.

He must have been dead before he was tossed because I don't see blood. Still not cool but better than tossed out alive.
From the article:

Police are hunting monsters who killed a baby born with a birth defect by throwing it from a moving car onto the road...He reportedly died after being hurled onto the road and not before being abandoned, although the results of a post-mortem to confirm the theory have not been made public.

So because the baby wasn't "perfect" he/she wasn't good enough?

I don't understand how anyone could harm a child...I just don't...

From the article:

Police are hunting monsters who killed a baby born with a birth defect by throwing it from a moving car onto the road...He reportedly died after being hurled onto the road and not before being abandoned, although the results of a post-mortem to confirm the theory have not been made public.

I didnt click the article. It sounded too sad, poor kid =0(

The baby was a week old and still had the umbilical cord attached. They probably didnt feed or take care of him during that time. That poor child.

The baby was a week old and still had the umbilical cord attached. They probably didnt feed or take care of him during that time. That poor child.

No way a newborn goes 7 days without feeding! They would die from dehydration within days!!

I know what to do with a legless baby,

I didn't say I would have done that, I know a baby is a baby legs or not, but was commenting that they probably didn't know, so they threw it out a window.

I realize, now, how bad, what I said sounded

I didn't say I would have done that, I know a baby is a baby legs or not, but was commenting that they probably didn't know, so they threw it out a window.

I realize, now, how bad, what I said sounded
<3oh I didn't mean to sound as if you agreed.
That was just my jump off point.
[doublepost=1462456717,1462456598][/doublepost]
I didnt click the article. It sounded too sad, poor kid =0(
Then why comment.
If I don't read, I thank the original poster and move on.

Oh wow, I hadn't thought of that. While I agree had it not been feed at all it would have died from dehydration within a few days, I'm certain he was mistreated nonetheless. I don't even want to know how. It's unfathomable to me that he not only still had an umbilical cord attached after 7 days, but also that within that time their conscience wouldn't have kicked in and prompted them to safely abandon him somewhere. Instead you have a living baby and wait a whole week only to brutally murder it? What the hell?

Oh, who am I kidding. We all know monsters really do exist.

Even if he had not been tossed, infection and starvation come to mind. Either way he was never given a chance. I am blessed to have kids without disabilities. I would like to think if I birthed a child that was disabled I could overlook it. Maybe I could not, who knows. I do know I would never toss any living thing to its death.

Back