• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/flasher-on-bus-gets-beating-from-angry-women-075404210.html

The man is believed to have revealed his genitals to a passenger on the busy vehicle in Turkey.

The horrified woman is seen reacting to the incident by slapping and shouting at the man – and not long after others join in.

The man was later arrested and charged with assault after he was grabbed by the passengers when he tried to flee the bus.

The incident happened in Turkey’s north-western Kocaeli Province.

The 34-year-old, identified only by his initials AEA, is seen being confronted by his victim after he allegedly showed her his private parts.

However, as more attention is drawn to the man, who does not react, others join in – even kicking him.

The man was was forced to climb off the bus when the doors opened, but was then grabbed by a passenger before being arrested a short while later by police.

Eyewitnesses said when the woman realised what the man was showing her she screamed and started hitting him, and then the other women joined in.

They added that police arrived quickly on the scene because the bus driver had only opened the doors when he was driving alongside the Basiskele Police Station.

Police interviewed the woman who had been flashed by the man, and he was arrested. He is currently in custody.

The incident was recorded by the security camera of the bus with the footage given to police who are investigating.

Not even in Turkey do women have time for a naked turtle in the wild. Dude shoulda known better he's in Muslim country ffs. Think those women are gonna take that shit lightly? He should be glad no one ripped it off and paraded down the street with it like a trophy.
Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but still. He's an idiot.

I'm sorry, I may take some heat for saying this but I'm not 100% sold that this went down the way she said it did. If you analyze the video he was holding onto the pole (the one that is part of the bus, you perverts :p) with a laptop bag over his left shoulder. His right hand is holding a jacket (a garment, you perverts :p) and he looks bewildered when it starts. I want a video that starts earlier before I vilify a person I don't know who is halfway around the world.

I know how bad people can be anywhere and at any time. I was victimized as a child and "disappear mentally" without advance warning as a result because, the 1970's and, no one believed a word I said. It's how I compensate. But I've seen the other side where people exploit us (me) with fake reports and it's disturbing. Because fake shit stops people from believing in things that actually happen...

I'm going to clench my eyes and hit post before I re-read this too many times. :bag:

This guy needs a.....beheading!....lol
lopitoff!
Only if she accidentally hits the offending organ while being a peaceful Moderate muslim. And the needed three other true believers who will testify for her trial and subsequent stoning.

The video doesn't showcase anyone exposing themselves.

I think it's more likely the Turkish women found out he was kurdish and/or a homosexual, and proceeded to beat him. It'd also explain the arrest.

Also, if these women were exposed to this mans genitals, then that means they've allowed their honor to be violated and per the custom and law of that region of the world, they must be punished as well. The fact that we aren't reading about any of them being arrested or whipped or stoned makes me think the flasher stuff is a bunch of bullshit.

Turkey is such a trash culture, fuck that country.

Back