• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2nq9u75.jpg

Police and the state's attorney's office in Champaign announced Thursday that criminal charges have been filed against six men accused of cutting up the body of Ashley Gibson, the Champaign News-Gazette reported on its website.

....who police believe were present April 17 at a house in the 1500 block of Hedge Road when the 24-year-old Champaign woman died.

Charged with the Class X felony of dismembering a human body are:

-- Davion Hedrick, 26, the resident of the house where the alleged crime occurred.

-- Donte D. Meeks, 25.

-- Randale D. Banks, 28.

-- Reginald Logan, 23.

-- Javon Tate, 19.

-- Deundrea M. Weatherspoon, 25.

Police had Hedrick, Banks, Logan and Tate in custody by the time of a mid-afternoon news conference, the newspaper reported. They were still looking for Meeks and Weatherspoon. Those in custody are expected to be arraigned Friday.

State's Attorney Julia Rietz told reporters that more charges could be added later once the final results of Gibson's autopsy are known. Coroner Duane Northrup said it could be several weeks before toxicology tests are complete.

Northrup and Rietz said preliminary autopsy results showed no signs of trauma, no internal injuries and no pre-existing medical conditions....

Champaign police Lt. Dave Shaffer, who has headed the search for Gibson since her mother reported her missing last week, declined to comment on any role that drugs may have played in what happened at the Hedge Road house.

According to the News-Gazette, authorities believe the men decided after Gibson's death, the cause of which has not been released, to get rid of her body.

"We are still working to develop a motive for the dismemberment," Shaffer told the newspaper. "There were various people in there throughout the night. These are the six we believe are directly responsible for her dismemberment."
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...woman-dismembered-charges-20160501-story.html
Champaign County coroner has identified human remains found in a central Illinois lake as missing Urbana woman Ashley Gibson.

Coroner Duane Northrup says the confirmation was made during a Monday afternoon autopsy. Northrup says information that police developed while investigating Gibson's disappearance was consistent with how the remains were found. He says that includes that "the remains were suspected to be dismembered."

"There were various people in there throughout the night. These are the six we believe are directly responsible for her dismemberment."

DRUGS...no way all these dipshits thought this was a good idea and weren't high as fuck...like of course they were.

Sounds like they're thinking she OD'ed?

But....why? Why dismember her? I can see being scared to call the cops, getting busted.

Chopping her up, though?!

I can't even begin to imagine what the fuck happened here.
I'm afraid I can, with that many guys involved. Something they did had them all highly motivated to destroy the evidence. More here than a simple OD.

http://foxillinois.com/news/local/shocking-new-details-revealed-in-ashley-gibson-case

According to police, illegal drugs are suspected to have been present at the party Gibson attended on April 17. One suspect, Davion Hedrick, told police he discovered her lifeless body the next day.

Hedrick then called two women who were at the party the day before, to come back to the scene. The women claim their lives were threatened if they left. In court, police said the six male suspects agreed her body needed to disappear.

"It's kind of scary, never thought this would happen in my neighborhood," Cassandra Parker said, who lives four houses away from Hedrick. "I just hope they get the truth out of this. Just for the mother's sake and whoever else was involved in this."

Champaign police said the investigation shows the suspects allegedly bathed and bleached Gibson's body and then wrapped her in a rug. With a sledge hammer, all six suspects allegedly took turns breaking Gibson's legs.

The suspects are then said to have burned several pieces of her body in a fire pit in the Hedrick's back yard in the 1500 block of Hedge Road.

"It would rank near the top in terms of tragedy and the horrific details of this particular crime," Lt. Shaffer said.

Police discovered during their investigation what they believe to be bone fragments in the Hedrick's backyard. Champaign investigators said a video taken during the party, by one of the women there that night, proved the six suspects were indeed at the house on April 17.

Reason #247,547 why I never partied with junkies. I may have had my issues in the past but I did my best not to compound said issues by congregating with too many losers.
Everybody dies but not in a trap house that's for damn sure.

Hmmm…..nope. Accidental overdose but you fools needed to bathe and then bleach her body?

Bullshit.

Prob shouldn't have partied with these shitheads. Not the brightest woman around, although now she's certainly among the deadest. Meh.

Back