• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
3388CE3300000578-3571499-Her_body_was_found_Sunday_dumped_in_a_drainage_ditch-m-71_1462291066889.jpg

Police have arrested the longtime boyfriend of a murdered Louisiana girl's mother for her death.

Authorities announced the arrest of 40-year-old Daniel Beckley on Monday.

He now faces second-degree murder and obstruction of justice charges in connection to the death of 16-year-old Jorion White, the daughter of his girlfriend Michelle Price.

Jorian was last seen on April 21, and reported missing the following evening after she failed to show up for school at Bonnabel High School.

Her body was found two days later dumped in a drainage canal.

Police released few details on Monday as they announced the arrest of Beckley, other than to say that they had identified him as a suspect early on because he was the 'last known adult to have care, custody and control' of Jorion.

It's unclear where the girl was killed, but police say Beckley used his car to transport her body to the drainage ditch where it was found.

Police also refused to say how Jorion died. Beckley had no real criminal history other than a few traffic violations, they added. He had been living with Jorion and her mother for the past 10 years.

St. Charles Parish Sheriff Greg Champagne said his prayers go out to Jorion's parents, Michelle Price and Joe White.

'Some of the most unpleasant moments in our position is when we have to deal with people in the worst moments of their lives,' Champagne said at the press conference. 'This has been a horrible experience. I cannot imagine losing a teenage child, especially this beautiful little girl.'

He also hit at local news outlets for what he described as a character assassination of Jorion's mother.

'She was a caring mother. Any suggestion to the contrary that she was not fully caring and totally dedicated to her daughter’s safety is ill advised and erroneous,' Champagne said. '“She is hurting badly now, and we believe if there was anything she could have done — or would have known ahead of time — to prevent her daughter from meeting this horrific early end to her young life, she would have done so.'

[…]

Beckley was also a source of suspicion for Jorion's family, and he told the New Orleans Advocate last week that he had been banned from returning to the home he shared with Price.

[…]

He said that Jorion's family had accused him of molesting her, a claim he also denied.
LINK

Last edited:
Stick him head first into a septic tank. He's shit; he should die in shit.
I feel horrible for her mother; to lose a child to homicide is soul crushing. To be accused of allowing it is past endurance.

Stick him head first into a septic tank. He's shit; he should die in shit.
I feel horrible for her mother; to lose a child to homicide is soul crushing. To be accused of allowing it is past endurance.
Scalpel to slice pieces of skin - dip him in septic - fester - alcohol - to heal scalpel to find new spots :D Or the titanium potato peelers @BostonBurns has them in the top of his closest somewhere safe ;)

Some men are fucking animals...so much from healing from sexual abuse...MURDERED...because she told. A drainage ditch...a fucking sewer. We need the death penalty everyplace on earth for child molesters.

I wonder, had he been molesting her for the past 10 years, or did he suddenly flip his shit, touch/assault/rape her and then spiral completely out of control and that ended with him killing her? :shrug:
For some reason I have a feeling this may have just started given he has not only been with the mother 10yrs but there seems to have not been any red flags until recently. Especially given he had just been kicked out of his girlfriend's house and told not to come back. I mean mom could have just as easily held her down and let her be assaulted.

I wonder, had he been molesting her for the past 10 years, or did he suddenly flip his shit, touch/assault/rape her and then spiral completely out of control and that ended with him killing her? :shrug:

Maybe not the whole 10 years, but my money is on it having gone on for some time. :(. Vile puke.

My bet she finally told ♡♡♡

Okay wait I'm confused because the cop said that the mother would have done anything to prevent this from happening to her daughter... Okay, but in the next sentence he says family members :water: accused him of molesting her? So why was the mom still with him if he was accused of molesting her and how did the family notice or even know this but the mom didn't? She doesn't seem like the great mom the cops are saying. But worse I mean just look at this cock eyed piece of shit :YOW: He naturally looks like a sick fucking pervert :nana:to begin with even if you had severe cataracts or better yet if you had cataracts and one complete blind eye.

@CbabyRKO
A St. Charles Parish judge tacked 30 years onto a life sentence as punishment for the man convicted of killing his girlfriend's teenage daughter and tossing her body into a drainage ditch in 2016.

Life imprisonment was a mandatory punishment for Daniel Beckley, who in October was found guilty of second-degree murder in the slaying of 16-year-old Jorion White. He faced up to 40 years beyond that because he was also found guilty of obstruction of justice by the dumping of White's body.

The defendant also faced accusations that he sexually abused the daughter of his longtime girlfriend before killing her over text messages that suggested she may have been seeking romance with boys her age.

Back