• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

amac

Trusted Member
Ok guys, this story is just shy of a year old. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "Past Crimes," but the story and video are heinous enough that I felt it deserved a spot here, somewhere.

I did my due diligence and searched a wide variety of terms, including names, towns and keywords, both on DD and via external search engines with "Dreamin Demon" included. I found nada. So if this is a dupe my apologies... I tried! :shy:

I present to you, Michelle Elkins, the spoon wielding batshit crazy bitch. I wonder who those tears were for.

Michelle_Elkins.jpg

http://www.pahomepage.com/news/county-commissioners-will-investigate-pocono-child-abuse-response

(Video at the bottom of this post.)

County Commissioners Will Investigate Pocono Child Abuse Response

Published 06/18 2015 04:09PM
Updated 06/18 2015 06:06PM

Effort, Monroe County – Monroe County Commissioners are investigating Children and Youth’s response to child abuse concerns in the Poconos.

After seeing the Eyewitness News story about a woman who beat a boy because she got angry at the child’s father, a neighbor came forward. She didn’t want to be identified out of fear that the abuser might come after her family.

She said Monroe County Children and Youth questioned the boy in front of the accused abuser and did nothing to help him. She also claimed the father felt he had no choice but to record the violence to prove what was going on in his house.

The father recently shared a graphic video on Facebook. It shows Michelle Elkins (his girlfriend at the time) in a rage at a home in Effort last summer.

Throughout the video, Elkins beats and berates the man’s child. The father’s supporters say he felt he had to record the violence because in the past no one believed him when he said Elkins was abusive. Some say he is a victim in the case. Experts say that is possible.

[...]

If it’s true the father took the video to prove Elkins was violent, that doesn’t explain why he neglected to call police after he recorded it and got away.

It also doesn’t explain why he allowed the recorded rampage to go on for nine minutes when the first abuse happened early in the video.

Both Elkins and the father have court histories that include harassment and making terroristic threats.

The father, through a friend, declined to comment on this story.

[...]

Here are some updates about her conviction:

http://www.thewestendreporter.com/woman-beat-child-while-childs-father-recorded-the-abuse/

[...]

We have also learned that Michelle (Morton) Elkins was arrested and prosecuted Received $1600.00 in fines, a month in jail, she is serving 2 years probation, she has to pay supervision fees, she has to take all her medications, and she is not allowed around children, even her own, without adult supervision.

WARNING: The video below is hard to watch, it's not easy watching anyone let alone the father of the child being abused just do nothing to stop the abuse and record the whole thing. Supporters of the father have claimed that he recorded the video as evidence because "nobody believed him" about the abuse, however court records indicated that the abuse was never reported.

ORIGINAL VIDEO:

This is so god dammed upsetting.

She's not even the mother of those kids. Not just the hitting but telling the kids no one loves you, I hate you, go play in traffic, get killed. I wish you were dead. your mother doesn't love you no one loves you.
Weak and disappointing.
[doublepost=1462246979,1462246855][/doublepost]
We have also learned that Michelle (Morton) Elkins was arrested and prosecuted Received $1600.00 in fines, a month in jail, she is serving 2 years probation, she has to pay supervision fees, she has to take all her medications, and she is not allowed around children, even her own, without adult supervision.

I was going to say something smart assed like "hot girls get away with anything"

But then I saw this video and I fucking want to throw up.

I hope this shit stain and the "dad" who videoed it both rot in hell.

Even before she hit those kids, the evil shit she SAID! Fuck her with a rusty knife.
[doublepost=1462247301,1462247030][/doublepost]The children whimpering is killing me.. I hate her with all I have.

I'm going to go read the 5ML star bucks lawsuit so I can laugh before I go to bed.

Medicine or not, that woman is a shit stain on society.
30 days in jail. $1,600 dollars in fines, 2 years probation.
Thats a down right joke.

I'm going to go read the 5ML star bucks lawsuit so I can laugh before I go to bed.

Medicine or not, that woman is a shit stain on society.
30 days in jail. $1,600 dollars in fines, 2 years probation.
Thats a down right joke.

Jacob and James, I don't have a lot, but you will be safe with me. And loved.

Fuck me. I hardLy ever cry on these stories but I am sobbing right now. I want to snuggle those boys and let them know they matter.

Joining Keep on the Sbux thread..... Dammit

I saw this last year and even then I was like wtf!! Who lets some crazy bitch treat a kid like that!?

I can't go to bed now.

I had to come back in to say

I don't blame the dad. He did what he needed to do. If he would have put one finger on her, he would have been arrested. Then he wouldn't be there to protect his kids from this crazed bitch.
He got everything on record and then got the kids and left.
He must have reported her otherwise she wouldn't have been arrested and we wouldn't be seeing the video.

I can't go to bed now.

I had to come back in to say

I don't blame the dad. He did what he needed to do. If he would have put one finger on her, he would have been arrested. Then he wouldn't be there to protect his kids from this crazed bitch.
He must have reported her otherwise she wouldn't have been arrested and we wouldn't be seeing the video.

Perhaps you are right. But I will be damned if I watch some Gollum crawl up into my screaming child's bed and beat my child while they scream....as I take video.

I would have snatched that cunt baldheaded and rammed that spoon down her syphllitic throat.

Again, I see your point that the Dad got it on video,hence her prosecution. 30 days in jail. Naw, fuck that. Spoon down throat is a better fit.

Nasty skank bitch.

Disturbing it's something seriously wrong with these people and that lady was more concerned with her friend being recorded beating a child then coming to his aid all of them should be charged with child abuse and am I the only one who saw those stains on that sheet :doctor:

These boys will forever be scarred by her abuse. How horrific. Those poor boys. I hope they never have to lay eyes on her again. I've been on the abused end and I know it almost always comes down to he said she said. If no proof...nothing happens. So I do understand the fathers committment to taking the video...however he should have been close enough to his son to stop it...knowing it was going to happen...as he took the video. Telling these boys they will only leave in body bags or trash bags...that they aren't loved by their own mother or anyone else...blaming the boy for what was happening etc...Why the hell didn't the other woman there physically stop her from hitting the boy while the father was video taping it. I could never stand by just screaming and hollering and let it happen. Let the bitch try to beat me down. The vile things that came out of this bitch's mouth to these children absolutely disgusts me. I hope she rots in hell.

Things no one should ever tell a child. The pain will fade, but those words sit. This video was so candid and painful to watch. I hope the innocent received the therapy needed to recover from such a life.

I remember this video. I'm glad she was identified and charged. I still think the father should have been, too. Who the fuck just stands there and lets someone assault their child? What a piece of shit.

Here's the Awesome Dad with his Awesome Nightmare Girlfriend:

AdIwlIc.jpg

I could not watch that all the way through...hearing him beg his daddy to make her stop and seeing that pussy ass bitch dad just stand there is more than i can take. If hes gonna just stand there, he could have at least stood in between that crazy bitch and his little boy, but that fukn pussy made sure he kept his distance...useless worthless pussy bitch. I hope hes not in their custody anymore

I can't watch it. The video of the Russian bitch smacking her son, scarred me for days. Reading about this is so sad. I can understand why dad recorded it, but I don't know how he didn't attack and beat her. I'm glad she was charged.

All of this over a fucking phone that was being used to record the abuse. I had an involuntary response of crying and extreme anxiety just watching that fucking trashy mess and listening to the parents use the children as weapons against the other parents--I have a few issues with what I suppose could be PTSD and one trigger for me will always be the sound of other people fighting around me.

I understand what some people are saying about the possibility that the father was just trying to make sure that he was able to ensure charges were brought against her, but unfortunately I think that the ultimate proof of his uselessness is in the fact that this video was never used by him and was not used for charges until much later. In the entire 9 minutes, she ranted and screamed, threatened and acted on those threats, and managed to batter the children with not only physical violence, but also repeatedly screamed that the kids were worthless, no one loved them, everyone hated them and threatened to outright kill them multiple times. However, the father voiced only one attempt at comforting the children--when he said that they were leaving and that she'd go to jail for doing those assaults "today." However, he did not after all even followup on that sorry failure of comforting.

This father is an inept wimp and I feel nothing but scorn for him, nearly equal to that bitch herself. He deserves no support. The most heartrending part for me was to hear the child beg the father to please give her the phone when she was beating him. That reaction, acceptance of the situation as it was, instead of ever depending on the father enough to try to run to him proves the children were long used to this type of treatment. The fucking bitch spoke her insults about no one loving the children and how no one wants them at all but the father was saying the same thing with his silence and ultimately the failure he committed with this entire episode since he never took the video to the cops.

Those children are already scarred before this video was ever started. They were not attempting to find comfort anywhere at all, and had already formed the instinct to hide and be very small and quiet. No one expected to be saved from that utter hell, and were used to being the literal whipping boys for their inept weak father. Due to the PTSD trigger points as I watched, I recognized the kinship with them, only they are still in the PRESENT traumatic stress disorder, while I've moved down the timeline to the post part. Poor children.

There were 2 adults watching her assault that poor child while he begged for it to stop not one of the two hit her back.

I would have knocked that bitch right the fuck out the second she went after my son. Period. Neither one protected him. They bother deserve charges.

There were 2 adults watching her assault that poor child while he begged for it to stop not one of the two hit her back.

I would have knocked that bitch right the fuck out the second she went after my son. Period. Neither one protected him. They bother deserve charges.
you most likely would have found yourself in jail for domestic violence.
I've seen it happen twice.
The aggressor/abuser becomes the victim. Seen with my own eyes.

As soon as I heard the slights bit of whimper I had to stop that shit real quick and in a hurry! And still not fast enough to regret thinking I could stomach it. I was raised in that kind of drama but with my dad doing the hitting. I just realized that the actual hitting didn't hurt me as much as the verbal. The verbal still stings when I hear or see anything like this.

Again, I see your point that the Dad got it on video,hence her prosecution.

I read several articles on this so I just wanted to clarify a few details for anyone sympathizing with the dad.

It was confirmed by court records that the dad never reported her or made any effort whatsoever to contact police or turn in the tape. Instead, he uploaded all 9 horrifying minutes of his son's abuse to Facebook later on and that was what prompted concerned citizens to call the local authorities, thus the catalyst for an investigation. Which really makes one wonder what kind of a man would not only never come to his son's defense, but also record his abuse for 9 long minutes (you could get adequate evidence in much less time), then never lift a finger to report anything and yet later uploads it to Facebook. I mean, what the hell?! What could his goal possibly have been in doing that?

I also don't remember reading anywhere that he grabbed his kid/kids and immediately left the house, but maybe I missed something in the articles. :shrug: I know they use the term "got out," but there is no explanation on when that occurred.

Regardless, his utter lack of any tangible action tells me he probably was recording for evidence, but likely only for his own benefit... something to hold over her head maybe? That or perhaps drugs were in use on a regular basis and/or there were telling signs of abuse in the home and he didn't want to tangle with police. Although I suspect it might have a little something to do with this...
Both Elkins and the father have court histories that include harassment and making terroristic threats.
Who knows. All I do know is that beyond recording the video, this dad didn't do a damn thing right. :shifty: This poor child was failed by everyone except for carrying strangers online. Failed by his dad, his neighbors... even CPS (surprise, surprise). I would think rule #1 in the CPS training manual would be that you NEVER question a child in the presence of their accused abuser. That alone boils my blood!

Last edited:
you most likely would have found yourself in jail for domestic violence.
I've seen it happen twice.
The aggressor/abuser becomes the victim. Seen with my own eyes.
I would not care about the charge. Nobody would do that to my child and not feel the wrath of an insane mother. It would be worth doing the time.

:punch::rage::punch::rage: Good god...
I couldn't contain my anger.
I'm with ya @proudmom I wouldn't care about jail.
She would have had that spoon shoved up her fucking ass.:devil::devil:
Pieces of shit ... all of them :finger::finger::finger:

Back