• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
euoeab.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
A 31-year-old Grand Haven man has been sentenced to a year in jail for the sexual assault on a 4-year-old girl.

Erik Laidal Jantovsky was sentenced Monday in Ottawa County Circuit Court.

Jantovsky faced up to 15 years in prison for the second-degree criminal sexual conduct charge. He pleaded no contest to the charge on March 28.

....department received a referral from Children’s Protective Services involving an alleged sexual penetration, and the investigation began in early December 2015...

Defense attorney Phil Sielski said his client has accepted responsibility for his actions and realizes he had to get help to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

“I’m sorry for what I did,” Jantovsky told Judge Ed Post. “I know what I did was wrong.”

Jantovsky also said he was sorry for the hurt he caused his family.

The defendant was given credit for 53 days already served in jail and will be on probation for five years once he’s released from jail. He must continue to register as a sex offender and may have no contact with the victim, the judge said.

Jantovsky’s criminal history in Ottawa County includes failure to comply with the state sex offender registry law in 2010, illegal sale of a financial transaction device in 2004, a reduced charge of attempting to sell or furnish a minor with alcohol in 2007, and driving on a suspended license in 2015.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../sentencing-man-sexual-assault-girl/83868008/

Last edited:
I think Judge Post needs some remedial training.

You wanna bet if it was his own 4 year old granddaughter, the outcome mighta been different?!

Disgusting.

He looks like one of those busts of a prehistoric man you see at the science museum? But with glasses. I mean, look at that sloping forehead! Even the fucker's ears aren't normal.

This four yr old child did not get justice. Only one yr...could have gotten fifteen. This judge should face charges.

He looks like one of those busts of a prehistoric man you see at the science museum? But with glasses. I mean, look at that sloping forehead! Even the fucker's ears aren't normal.

I think he looks like Sigmund Freud. Only a baby raper.
[doublepost=1462321564,1462321467][/doublepost]
Ottawa County, Michigan. They're apparently stupid as FUCK there! :eggface:

At least not FLORIDA for once.

I'm a Michigander and didn't even know that we had an Ottawa County.

Is it in the UP? There's a lot of drug use up there, I'm thinking the Judge is on crack... I mean obviously by this sentence right?

NO no no no no. WTF? He's basically walking away after damaging this baby! This wasn't him stealing candy. I've heard of "criminals" who steal to feed their families and get longer, harsher sentences. Where is the justice in this?

This is such bullshit! The judge could have sentenced him to 15 years and gave him ONE fucking year?! A judge more than anyone should know how likely this guy is to re-offend, but now he probably won't get caught again for a long, long time. Now he knows how fucking careful he better be.

He looks exactly like what I'd expect a pedophile to look like, egads. And he's rocking the Dumb and Dumber haircut like a champ.

Woah! :eek: These perverts are always freaky looking, but I didn't expect him to be that creepy! Egads. o_O

Well...
Hopefully he will be penetrated 5 times a day for a year.
Still not good enough in my opinion ... but it's a start :finger:

Already a registered sex offender ..... the article quoted in the op mentions his breach in 2010.

http://www.sorarchive.com/zipdirectory/MI/49456/Erik_Laidal_Jantovsky_1306882

Interesting link there. Obviously a scumbag from way back. A known predator. 1 year? FFS!

This judge is kidding himself

http://www.findmugshots.com/arrests/erik_laidal_jantovsky_id_36917771.html

WT flying Fuck?

Someone needs to start a petition against this!!
[doublepost=1462373072,1462372754][/doublepost]
He looks exactly like what I'd expect a pedophile to look like, egads. And he's rocking the Dumb and Dumber haircut like a champ.
Couldn't have said it better! He's FUGLY and nasty!

.. BLINK .. ??

So the judge couldn't find it in his heart to really punish this piece of shit. The shit found himself a judge who has a soft spot for baby rapists, I'm sure he has no plans to move outta that county.

The four year old also gives him his haircuts.

I hope this guys end comes soon and justice comes to him in other ways for the remainder of his life.

Back