• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LarzlovesJahi

Runs on spite.
Bold Member!
http://abc7ny.com/news/nycha-worker-attacked-by-pit-bulls-in-the-bronx/1316300/

My apologies if this is old news.

Friday, April 29, 2016 11:18PM
BRONX (WABC) --
A New York City Housing Authority worker just trying to do his job was attacked by a pair of vicious illegal pit bulls in the Bronx.

That NYCHA worker had no idea what he was walking into when he and his partner knocked on a door inside the Morris Houses.

Out came two banned pit bulls in attack mode that bit him over and over again and nearly cost him his life.

"I start screaming, screaming, screaming, I'm screaming for help," said Alphonsus Ojevwe, a NYCHA worker.

My town is filled with them. The gangs love to have huge pit bulls on spiked choke chains. It is torture honestly. I refuse to stand up for a breed that has harmed so many people. However I have never had one turn on me or frighten me so I would not go so far as to cross the street when I see one... I am also not going to pet one as he passes lol

People that get bit by them fucking deserve it!
So Alphonsus Ojevwe, who was trying to collect rent for the apartment where the pit bulls were, deserved to get his lip half torn off?

How do you figure?

:popcorn:

--Al

2ir6il0.jpg

Drunken husband - beautiful sweet baby - keeper of all sacred in our house - Ms Trixie ♡ My big DANGEROUS bad pit... NOT

Last edited:
It's how they are raised....
I have an 86lb Pit bull "Bristol" and she's honestly the best dog I have ever had.
.. .Well trained, smart, loving <3 playful .. soooo... generalizing is ignorant <3<3<3

Pitts are hideous fucking dogs. I'll never grasp the appeal of them.

Lame thread though. I was expecting some horrifically disfigured guy, meh. He didn't get it very bad at all.

Why has the owner not been charged yet.

Lame thread though. I was expecting some horrifically disfigured guy, meh. He didn't get it very bad at all.
If you want horrible disfigurement, google chimp attacks on humans. Whether human or another chimp, their MO is to rip the face off. And genitals, then everything else.

Last edited:
Back