• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Posted for @Buffettgirl

Amber Alert has been issued for a developmentally delayed 16-year-old girl from Spokane who is believed to be with a 30-year-old man from Virginia.

Police are searching for Kiera Inman and Zachary Jones.

Inman's grandmother said she walked away from her Spokane home Sunday, but investigators said based on her cell phone activity she is possibly in a vehicle.

Police said Inman left willingly, however she functions at a diminished capacity and is unable to make "realistic life choices." She is also in need of medication.

Inman is described as 5'3" and 110 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has thick-rimmed glasses and a bright green cast on her right arm. She was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and light blue jeans.

She is believed to be with Jones, a 30-year-old man from Newport News, Virginia. He is driving a blue 1997 Acura four-door car with Virginia plates VGD6867.

Jones is 5'8" and 118 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes.

Investigators said the extent of their relationship is unknown.
http://www.kptv.com/story/31869965/...gton-teen-believed-to-be-with-30-year-old-man
[doublepost=1462298805,1462298711][/doublepost]
6tjn8w.jpg

Got the Amber Alerts on our phones last night, and every single programmable road sign I pass on my way in (which is a lot in 45 miles) was lit up with this information.

Just look at that little twat. Need to lure a developmentally disabled 16-year-old away from her parents to get laid, you pathetic piece of shit? No one who knows you is surprised, I'm sure.

This motherfucker lives in the same town as me! I don't know him though.

Damn right that girl can't make good life choices. Otherwise she'd want nothing to do with so scrawny-looking a punk! And I'll bet his pecker is no longer than his thumb.

Shortly after realizing Kiera had lied about meeting a friend for a walk, Brizius searched her bedroom and found a goodbye letter and diary that detailed her plans to live in a car with a man she met online.

“Dear Grandma and Grandpa, I love you both so much,” the letter began.

By the time Brizius found the letters, Kiera was long gone. The GPS on Kiera’s phone showed she was more than three miles away and likely traveling with a man police later identified as Newport News, Va., resident Zachary Wayne Jones. The search is for now focused on Washington state and Idaho.

In her notes, Kiera outlined plans to live out of a car with an unspecified man and then find a house to live in.

“We’ll stop at places for pop and food,” “Don’t go out of the car unless needed” and “Don’t make a scene,” were among Kiera’s notes

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...life-man-sought-amber-alert-article-1.2622707

“We’ll stop at places for pop and food,” “Don’t go out of the car unless needed” and “Don’t make a scene,” were among Kiera’s notes...

That is heartbreaking to read :(
... Those are literally the words of an innocent child.
I hope all ends well and he isn't a sadistic fuck as well as being a perv.

My news just reported they have found her. There is only one reason I can think of that a thirty year old man would run off with a teenage, developmentally disabled girl. Makes me ill! And pissed!

Lookin at her, this may have been her one and only shot at love. Sad. Now she'll die alone.

Back