• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I promise, most of the South isn't like this. :hug:

This is true. Southerners are by far the most caring, funny, entertaining and LOVING people there are.

Also, many Southerners are literate! Some are even Pulitzer Prize winners...

Ya know, when we aren't fucking our family members and flashing our toothless gums whilst hiding our moonshine stills.

Seriously. Painting a whole region with a broad brush? Not cool. But I hope @Athena enjoys her new life amongst us mouth breathers....;)

Seriously. Painting a whole region with a broad brush? Not cool.

Oh, come, now... Do you think I'd be moving there if I honestly thought it was so awful? ;)

New(er) people wouldn't be aware, but my indignant northerner character acting has been a thing for as long as Morbid and I have known each other, representing a counterpoint to his sometimes exaggerated Southernness.

So, I rail on the South just like one might expect a self-righteous west coast liberal to. Think that South Park episode where San Franciscans are sniffing their farts out of wine glasses. I promise, it's all in good fun, even if it does hit a little close to home sometimes. That's by design. :smuggrin:

Oh, come, now... Do you think I'd be moving there if I honestly thought it was so awful? ;)

New(er) people wouldn't be aware, but my indignant northerner character acting has been a thing for as long as Morbid and I have known each other, representing a counterpoint to his sometimes exaggerated Southernness.

So, I rail on the South just like one might expect a self-righteous west coast liberal to. Think that South Park episode where San Franciscans are sniffing their farts out of wine glasses. I promise, it's all in good fun, even if it does hit a little close to home sometimes. That's by design. :smuggrin:

Whaaa? Damn! I sniff my farts out of a solo cup.

I better step up my game!

Back