• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
The charges in the case have been amended to child abuse homicide Sunday after police confirmed the 18-month-old boy died due to his injuries.

Millcreek, Utah -Officers found a 18-month-old boy who had suffered trauma to his upper body and who was unconscious and not breathing. The boy had been floating face down in a bath tub, and while the man caring for the boy said it was an accident, police say it may have been an intentional act of abuse.

Codey Jolley was the only person at the home with the child. During the investigation, police stated they learned that the child had reportedly spilled scalding coffee on his head and upper torso about three weeks prior. The child suffered second and third-degree burns, and Jolley was the only person home with the child at the time.

Jolley also stated that on Tuesday the boy had fallen from his high chair, striking his head on the table and bruising the right side of his face. Jolley was the only person at home with the child at the time, police stated.

Friday, Jolley said he had placed the boy in the bathtub with water in it, leaving the child in a sitting position while he went to clean some things and cook a burrito. Jolley said when he returned, he found the boy floating face down.

[...]

“It’s early in the investigation, but after a closer look it appears that this is not an accident, so today we booked the live-in boyfriend for attempted child abuse homicide and child abuse,” he said.

[...]

Codey Jolley faces one count of attempted child abuse homicide as a first-degree felony and child abuse with serious physical injuries as a third-degree felony.

This is just horrible. Words are inadequate.

Ethan Antes
2pq4085.png

I'm guessing this was from when Ethan "fell" out of his highchair while under Codey's (really? Codey?) care.

oivmhf.png

Alone with Codey again, Ethan somehow picks up a cup of scalding hot coffee and pours it over his head.
157eq3b.png

70vts3.png

This post was taken from Mom's FB before she took her FB down, so apparently she is standing by her man. (Source Where is Baby Kate? from link below.)
15ph2c9.jpg

Codey Jolley (you were born to be a douche with that name).
2vhyiq1.png

https://www.facebook.com/whereisbabykate/?fref=photo
http://fox13now.com/2016/04/30/mill...charges-16-month-old-not-expected-to-survive/

Last edited:
Oh Dear God!
Poor baby Ethan!
NOPE. I'M SORRY!!! THIS BABY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SEEN IN THE ER RIGHT THEN AND THERE WITH THOSE BURNS!!! OMG. OMG. OMG
:mad: :bigtears: :rage:
Yeah.... stand by your man bitch. even leave your burnt faced sweet precious baby with your "man" again.. whatever!!! :punch:

ohhhhh in every one of those pics his face is either burnt or bruised. I. JUST. CAN'T.
:bigtears:

I don't understand it either. There is no way little Ethan wasn't acting terrified around that man! I read there were other injury pictures of Ethan on FB, but now both Mom and stepdad's FBs have been removed. It's just insane. How blinded by dick do you have to be, that you would sacrifice your own child??

And one other thing. The burns on Ethan's face and upper chest look like someone flung hot liquid in his face, not like Ethan spilled something on his head. You can see the area under his chin and upper neck is spared, like he was holding his head down in defense. And there are no burns on the top of his head.

Edit: Oh and I love how Mom says "At least for 'my sake'?" What about your dead baby's sake, you stone cold bitch!

Edit again: FUUUCK!!! Look closely and you can see bruising all over Ethan's face and forehead amidst all the burns. I think the bastard threw boiling water on his face to cover up the bruises!

Last edited:
Those photos!!!! @Morbid, we really do need a broken heart icon.

So much life in his bright blue eyes and so much pain all over his face. The burns especially got to me... they're even around his eyes! My husband got 2nd and 3rd degree liquid burns all over the back of his hand about 3 weeks ago. It looks like hamburger. They asked him to come back to the hospital every 3 days and told him he may need grafts and physical therapy. They made it clear how serious burns of that degree are and that it requires constant (painful) dressing changes and monitoring. The pain has been keeping him up for days on end. Then you see this poor little one with obviously no attention or covering applied to his wounds. Needless to say, that sweet baby suffered... horribly!

I hope this knuckle dragger's cellmates treat him like the cum sock he is. :mad:

Last edited:
This little guy has suffered tremendously. Despite the man being alone with the child there is no way I could come home from whereever...see my child in that condition for any of the injuries he suffered each time and not take him to the hospital and kick the asshole to the curb and call the police. I agree these burns are not accidental. It actually looks like his face and upper chest were submerged in hot water. There is a pattern...his entire face is covered with burns...not splash burns. There is a line of demarcation around the hairline which I agree would not have happened had he poured hot coffee over his head. Just kill this monster and charge the mother too for being complicit in allowing the abuse to continue. She did not seek medical attention for her child either. I can't imagine how much little Ethan has suffered just from the burns alone. He looks so damn sad. Tugs at the heart strings.

Poor little guy...The Mom needs some charges too...yes she does...what a vile piece of shit letting

her little dude suffer like that.

Single Moms...most guys do not love you or your children...Lots of them can tell that you don't

really love your children either, Stop letting them into your house, letting them eat your food,

take your money or giving these assholes a place to sleep at night. Be your own hero ladies, no

man is better than a man like this.

http://kutv.com/news/local/police-t...on-following-attempted-drowning-by-stepfather

Sweet Jesus. Another egg carrier suffering an extreme case of Cuntitis. Complete strangers look at the evidence of abuse in those photographs and find themselves drawing their heads back in shock and horror and this B-Yatch couldn't even be bothered to seek immediate treatment for that baby? Render the fat from dick of the moment and then boil this B-Yatch in it!!!

Last edited:
So, Mom started a go fund me page for Ethan the day he was hospitalized, and immediately updated it the day of his death asking for more money. It already has $2,430 of the desired $10,000 she is requesting.

These pictures are from the page. It looks to me like he has two small bruises above and below his left eye and what looks like scabbing on his nose.
2nvrywn.jpg

vwqu5j.jpg

Go Fund Me page:
This wonderful mother and her sweet little boy have been thrown the unexpected. Ethan is in critical condition at a hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah . As you may have seen in recent news, this is a very devastating time in Ethan, Riki, and her families lives. No parent should ever have to see her child go through something like this, every penny helps and if you aren't able, prayers and good vibes are greatly needed for this handsome boy and his family.

Updated on the day of his death:
Thank you so soo much to everyone who has donated!..
As of 9:52 a.m. Sweet baby Ethan Jay Antes is flying high with the angels. Due to his passing I am raising the goal to pay for funeral costs as well.
Rest In Peace ❤
11/18/14-5 /1/16

This wonderful mom has been thrown the UNEXPECTED? Are you fucking kidding me? Helen Keller could have seen this coming, lady. Hey wonder mom, why don't you post some of the pics of the horrible abuse you let your little boy suffer though while you did absolutely nothing? And how about adding your FB post stating you are standing by your man who is being charged with Ethan's murder!

How blinded by dick do you have to be, that you would sacrifice your own child??

I don't think women like this truly love their kids. I know tons of parents and I know that some of them may love their kids on FB but if you look closely, you can see the kids are unhappy, in an unkempt house, and the mom is all over the place in selfies with the baby daddy.

I think these type of women want to believe they love their kids, but truthfully their need to be loved by a man is stronger. They somehow weren't loved enough as a kid or some shit and they grew into young women with an unyielding need to be loved by a man. I understand it, I do not empathize or relate on ANY level, but I can see it in these stories.

Once the woman has the baby, she may briefly be able to be happy just knowing she has a baby that loves her. But eventually, some asshole comes along and convinces her he loves her so much, the baby makes him jealous. Then the woman starts looking at the baby less and less like he or she loves her and more like a hindrance to her romantic love life.

Sure, they still pose for pics on FB and Instagram, and she still posts shit about loving her baby, but she only does that because she wants people to believe she is a good mom. She goes to work, leaves the baby with the BF and return to a baby that has clearly been abused, BF says it was an accident and even though she knows it wasn't, she pretends to believe him, because losing him would be more devastating than LOSING HER OWN CHILD. Why? Because she doesn't love her kid, not really. I think chicks like this are pretty much sociopaths.

Oh my god..

He had no business babysitting that child alone! When will these mothers realize?! No bf needs to be watching your children! If it truely was an accident, he should have known to not to leave a child that young alone and the coffee incident..oh my god. My heart hurts for him. How miserable he must have felt. How the hell does this mother know this was an accident? She's stupid. Your baby dies and you take this asshole's side. He looks so neglected and sad. Poor baby! :(

Edit: I see he was the step dad. Regardless..as usual, look what happens. He is a neglectful abusive asshole and mom is no better.

Last edited:
So the mom seriously didn't take Ethan to the doctor/hospital after he suffered all of those burns to his face? Not only is that shit painful as fuck, it could have gotten infected easily. So she took pictures and that's all?

Those pictures break my heart.

I just realized this pic couldn't be the supposed high chair fall injury, because that was on the RIGHT side of his face, so this pic must be yet another injury. Here he has redness and bruising on the whole LEFT side of his face, and a cut. Thank goodness for screenshots before Mom removed her account. (Photo credit to Where is baby Kate? site, linked in OP.)

6sfius.png

This is beyond heartbreaking. I, some stranger who did not know this little angel, can't even type normally because my heart is hurting. How could this heartless bitch update her gofundme so fast?

And that jackass penis of hers, he knows he did it and he enjoyed it. Just look @ his fugly face.

RIP sweet boy, you are safe from all this vile world now!

I skimmed through this and when it got to the pictures my heart broke
This is horrible

I can't believe this stuff happened to her own baby and she is staying by her dicks side

She is just as guilty as he is

Rip little guy

Ethan's aunt started a FB page for Ethan (Justice for Ethan Jay Antes) to raise awareness (and post links to the Go Fund Me page and other fundraisers).

Here are portions of her statement:
This man burned my 18 month old nephew. This man bruised my 18 month old nephew. This man caused my nephews brain to swell to the point that it finally shut down everything.

[...]

Please, please, please, if you feel as if something is wrong and if you see changes of behavior in your child, help them! No one noticed the signs. We all believed it was an accident besides that small feeling that told us we were wrong.

So I was right, Ethan WAS behaving differently! And no one noticed the signs, really? I'm sorry but this pisses me off beyond belief. ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE!!! Every single one of them! He suffered numerous brutal injuries ONLY when alone with Codey, Ethan's behavior was changing, and the aunt admited to having "small feelings" that something was wrong. What other kind of signs do you need?

Last edited:
You all make me sick. Being someone who knows this mother personally, you are all quick to judge. She is a great mother, and if you all weren't ignorant fucks you would know that cps looked into every single injury this child had when it happened and they deemed them accidents. So what was she supposed to believe? When the state said that the burns on ethan where accidental???she took this boy to the hospital every time and the hospital told her they were accident . Another thing, the mother did not make the go fund me account, another friend of the family Did, riki had nothing to do with asking for help. She is not choosing code over her son, she is a grieving mother who just lost everything, she thought things were finally going good for her and all if a sudden everything is gone. You are all fucking despicable. Her son was her world, and she took every step to make sure he was safe. Its not her fault when she reported the incidence and the police and cps told her her baby wasn't being abused. You all need to get a life seriously.

@Mckenzee

You will not find sympathy here. If she was such a great mother, her baby would still be alive. So the fuck what if the hospital said they were accidents. A loving mother knows better.

You all make me sick. Being someone who knows this mother personally, you are all quick to judge. She is a great mother, and if you all weren't ignorant fucks you would know that cps looked into every single injury this child had when it happened and they deemed them accidents. So what was she supposed to believe? When the state said that the burns on ethan where accidental???she took this boy to the hospital every time and the hospital told her they were accident . Another thing, the mother did not make the go fund me account, another friend of the family Did, riki had nothing to do with asking for help. She is not choosing code over her son, she is a grieving mother who just lost everything, she thought things were finally going good for her and all if a sudden everything is gone. You are all fucking despicable. Her son was her world, and she took every step to make sure he was safe. Its not her fault when she reported the incidence and the police and cps told her her baby wasn't being abused. You all need to get a life seriously.
Being someone who knows the mother personally, you are biased.

What makes me sick is looking at picture after picture of Ethan's various injuries. That makes it pretty easy to judge.

And I can't find any articles that say anything about CPS investigating all of his various injuries, so if you could provide links for those it would be helpful. I find it difficult to believe that all of his injuries were deemed accidental, especially coupled with Ethan's changing behavior. Those are screaming warning signs of deliberate child abuse.

And Mom's last statement on FB was asking people not to jump to conclusions and that she thought it was an accident. So, who are we supposed to believe, our lying eyes or you? And her statement was after ALL of the horrible injuries Ethan suffered while under Codey's care, and even after he was found deceased in a bathtub!

Exactly, she thought things were finally going good for her because why? She had herself a man.

Last edited:

I made no comment on this post, hadnt even seen it until you posted on it. So good job making it popular. I have no sympathy for that bitch. I saw the pictures of that beautiful baby just now and wanted to murder anyone who "didn't" know how it happened. How does a good mom not know how something like this could have happened to her child? My son is 6, never had more than a scratch on the fucking knee, And i know how each and every single one happened. You know how i know, cause i was there. Good mom my bitch ass. If she's a good mom then im jesus christ's cum shot..

I know in California babies face back
I just realized this pic couldn't be the supposed high chair fall injury, because that was on the RIGHT side of his face, so this pic must be yet another injury. Here he has redness and bruising on the whole LEFT side of his face, and a cut. Thank goodness for screenshots before Mom removed her account. (Photo credit to Where is baby Kate? site, linked in OP.)

6sfius.png
In California kids have to stay facing backwards till 2. His car seat is facing the wrong way, in a filthy car seat while he himself is dirty and bruised, this is white trash at its core! That baby had no chance. Ugh.

Last edited:
If she is that oblivious, she has no business having children.

"Every time I leave baby with my dick, baby gets real bad hurt."

Fucking DUH.

Fuck outta here. She chose the dick over her son. Period.

Take a good hard look at those pictures again. Now tell me, if that was your child would you take the dicks word for it and let him keep getting injured? Or would you maybe put two and two together and realize you're a dick hungry cunt who sacrificed her baby?

Ugh. The picture of his burns. The fact that she could see those first hand on you child and not scratch her "mans" eyes out makes me sick. Dirty puta.

Oh please, Mckenzee. I would not be ok if my bf was so careless that my child was burned to such a degree, on their face, and we all know it was intentional, so that makes it worse! Look at the pictures! She's stupid! She was careless in letting this creep take care of her son and now he's dead, so coming here and acting like we are all wrong, when you should be placing blame on the mom and her idiot lowlife bf/stepdad, is not going to gain her any sympathy. She is a stupid mother that failed her son. The pictures prove that.

Last edited:
Back