• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
keidra-kirby_zpslkffktn4.jpg

Police said that they received a call from a father that his daughter, Keidra Kirby, had been taken while she was walking home with two friends Saturday around 7:00 p.m. in the 400 block of Stargazer Road.

The Glenn Heights Police Department said that three girls were walking home when a white van with four men pulled up, took one of the girls and put her in the rear of the van.

Glenn Heights police said that Kirby was last seen wearing a red tank style shirt and blue jean shorts. Her family said her hair has a single braid on the right side. She is 5'09" - 5'10" and approximately weighs 165 pounds.

Police said that the van had dark tinted windows, dual rear doors, and there was an equipment rack on top of the van.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Investigating-Kidnapping-of-17-Year-Old-Girl-376867311.html

That's kind of shitty reporting. I read the story and even clicked the link. What city/state did this happen in? God I hate these stories! I hope she's found safe and sound.

This breaks my heart. Everything about how she was taken sounds bad, bad, bad. I pray her abductors develop a conscience and release her unharmed, but it seems unlikely short of a miracle -- and I certainly hope she and her family receive one.

The fact 4 white men took her right off the street makes me wonder if it isn't a racial hate crime. It seems so preplanned... 4 men, white van, swift abduction. Not good.

I hope you come home soon sweet girl. Angels be with you wherever you are right now! <3
[doublepost=1461483212,1461482864][/doublepost]Looks like it was actually 3 men, 2 grabbed her, the other driving. No leads yet it sounds like. :(

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/23/glenn-heights-police-investigating-kidnapping-case/

That's kind of shitty reporting. I read the story and even clicked the link. What city/state did this happen in? God I hate these stories! I hope she's found safe and sound.

Shitty report I Agree because the one I just read said "Police tell us Kirby is 5-feet-11 and weighs approximately 220 pounds." That's a few inches and 60+ pounds heavier. Why grab a girl that big from a group of girls? If I am going to kidnap a teen I am going for the easiest target. They were obviously looking for her specifically.

There is only two ways this ends. They killed her or it was staged so she could run away. I obviously wish for the second option.

This won't end well I think. Poor sweetheart. Poor family.

Always the bloody ubiquitous white van, huh.

I'm actually hoping this is an incorrectly reported situation and she ran off, maybe set this up with an older boyfriend or something inane.

Anything has to be better than 4 adult males snatching a teen girl. They surely didn't do it to discuss Proust and bloody climate change policies with the poor kid.

I hope she is returned, safe, well and unharmed.

She called her family and told them the address she was at in Dallas. Her family called 911.

Cops and Rangers went and got her. No arrests were made. o_O

Now the family is asking for "privacy" as they heal.

Yep. Sounds like a legit kidnapping to me. :whistle:

Shock.
I'm 44. When I'm sick or hurt, I want my mommy. So calling her family first makes sense...

Not my mommy she is a freak. I honestly only know ONE persons phone number by heart (everything is auto dial now a days) and I only remember his number because it sounds fake. (Think 555-5555) if I am kidnapped I have no choice but to call my ex lmao

I am thinking it might have been a prank. Glenn Heights is not a rough area at all, so an actual kidnapping would be quite disturbing and an unexpected type of crime for that town. Idiots trying to break into the Dollar General is more like it.

Yeah, I'm thinking this was somebody's "bright idea" that spun out of control. Probably a rebellious teenager that bit off more than she could chew and found her ass in a crack and had to call Mommy and Daddy for help. Mom and Dad, honestly not knowing what was going on, called 911 to get their stupid kid.

with no arrests it sounds morelike a prank or that she just wanted to disappear for a little while and do her own thang and this was thought up. Might be like the 2 NC boys that said a black man tried to kidnap them, but this one was 3 white men.

KIDS!

Not my mommy she is a freak. I honestly only know ONE persons phone number by heart (everything is auto dial now a days) and I only remember his number because it sounds fake. (Think 555-5555) if I am kidnapped I have no choice but to call my ex lmao

...or 911 :whistle:

I thought it was weird. I mean who kidnaps a nearly 6 foot 220 pound girl? There has to be easier targets. The only exception to this would be if she was targeted for drugs, ransom, crazy ex. I am just happy she is ok. Now she knows her family loves her and she means something to them. Time to turn over a new leaf.
[doublepost=1461628606,1461628504][/doublepost]
...or 911 :whistle:

Let's hope no one kidnaps me lol but if they do I hope I remember 911!
[doublepost=1461816843][/doublepost]Hoax!!

Kidnapping of Glenn Heights teen girl was a hoax

http://www.fox4news.com/news/133666616-story

I was disappointed to hear that she did something so stupid as well as angry that she chose to tarnish my town's image. She'll probably wish she really had been kidnapped before it's over. I would love to hear her explanation for this need for attention. She'd old enough to know better, and I hope she is charged.

This... when the case first broke, I had hoped it was a bad prank.
But this also means she wasted resources in trying to find her when there might have been a real kidnapping.
Grr.

What a stupid, stoopid. Seriously. This just makes me angry on so many levels. I could strangle her. Moron. :rage:

The article says they aren't expected to be charged.

Wha?? They lied just as much if not more than this main chick. Certainly they were in on it, relayed the story, called the police and relayed it again (riddled with heavy emotions) in detail, described the van etc....all Keidra had to do was hide.

Back