• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-couple-killed-san-jose-20160426-story.html

Police were called to the home to investigate suspicious circumstances and found Shamima Rabbi, 57, and Golam Rabbi, 59, dead. Both had been shot at least once.

reported that the message, “Sorry, my first kill was clumsy," was written next to the couple’s bodies.

Police have declined to comment on the existence of a note, and said detectives were not offering further information to the public.

“We are limited in the amount of information we can disclose or confirm without hindering the investigation,” Garcia said. “Our homicide detectives are working diligently to try and conduct a thorough and complete investigation, so that we may bring closure to this horrible crime and provide answers.”

The deaths have left members of the San Jose Islamic community stunned.

Also, their adult son is missing.

First kill as in the first parent who was killed? Or first kill as in he's done this before?

The police are as good as admitting they think it's the son, despite saying he's not a suspect. I wonder where he is.

First kill as in the first parent who was killed? Or first kill as in he's done this before?

I'm thinking first kill as in he liked it and wants to do it again.

Which is probably not nearly as ominous as it sounds and is rather some shithead trying to sound scary.

Two brothers have been arrested on suspicion of murdering their parents, who emigrated from Bangladesh 30 years ago and were found shot dead over the weekend in their California home.

Hasib Bin Golamrabbi, 22, and his 17-year-old brother were detained on Thursday. They're being held without bail.

The older son is slated to be in court on Friday. An appearance date for the teen, who has not been name, was not immediately available.

The brothers are accused of killing their parents Shamima and Golam Rabbi, aged 57 and 59, who were found dead on Sunday.

Their bodies, each shot once, were left on the floor of their home in San Jose, next to a chilling note that read: 'Sorry, my first kill was clumsy.'

They were discovered by concerned friends, who opened an unlocked sliding glass door at around 2pm on Sunday and found them lifeless.

Aside from the ominous message on the floor, another rambling message was written across the wall.

It said in part: 'I can't be like you, telling a lie. I can't love someone without telling them', and claimed that Mrs Rabbi begged for her life before she was killed.

It was unknown how long the couple, who were Muslim, had been dead. Police haven't released a motive in the killings or any other details.

The husband and wife often hosted relatives at their home since moving from Bangladesh to the United States.

Mr Rabbi, who was an engineer, liked to hunt and had several guns in the house, friends claim.

Evergreen Islamic Center in San Jose said the bodies of the parents were released Wednesday afternoon to relatives and the funeral is being planned for Friday at the Five Pillars Farm Cemetery in Livermore, KNTV reports.

Mosque spokesman Faisal Yazadi did not know about the arrest of the younger son until notified by a reporter.

'Needless to say,' he said. 'This is one of those tragedies nobody ever wants to be in. All we can do is pray. This is a family matter and a police investigation.'

It was not immediately clear Thursday morning if the two sons have attorneys.

Hasan Rahim, from the Evergreen Islamic Center, said the Rabbis often attended services at the mosque.

But he said he had warned the couple of the dangers of keeping guns at home.

'I just said be careful. If you have weapons in the house be careful,' Mr Rahim said.

'I've known him for 30 plus years, so it's a loss,' he added.
LINK

Curious to see what excuse these two miserable bastards have for murdering their parents... :shifty:
I bet this is a case like the Menendez brothers. They just couldn't wait for their parents to die to do whatever their demented hearts wanted.
I doubt this is a case of super strict parents wanting their kids to eschew Western cultural norms given the father was a hunter.
One of them has this surly Cat Stevens thing going on. No mugshot on the other.
339FC1A900000578-3564170-image-m-60_1461864846306.jpg

Hasib Bin Golamrabbi,

Last edited:
I bet this is a case like the Menendez brothers. They just couldn't wait for their parents to die to do whatever their demented hearts wanted.
I doubt this is a case of super strict parents wanting their kids to eschew Western cultural norms given the father was a hunter.
One of them has this surly Cat Stevens thing going on. No mugshot on the other.
339FC1A900000578-3564170-image-m-60_1461864846306.jpg

Hasib Bin Golamrabbi,

He looks like he is in the Indian version of wham
[doublepost=1461904222,1461903859][/doublepost]
xge17c.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-homicide-of-couple-found-with-chilling-note/

Golam, 59, and Shamima, 57, were found dead in their home Sunday by friends who had come by to check on the couple. Next to their bodies was an ominous note that read, “Sorry, my first kill was clumsy.” According to reports by CBS, messages were written all over the house’s drywall and included the phrase, “Take care of your brother, or he’s next.” The Mercury News reported it also included a message reading, “I can’t be like you telling a lie … I can’t love someone without telling them.”

Prosecutors in California charged two sons Friday with murder in the killing of their parents, who were found shot to death over the weekend in their San Jose home.

The younger brother, Omar Golam Rabbi, is just 17 years old, but prosecutors are charging him as an adult. Before Omar and his brother Hasim, 22, were officially charged on Friday, news outlets had not reported his name since he is a minor.

The two brothers face two counts each of murder in the shooting deaths of their parents Golam and Shamima Rabbi.

In a jailhouse interview with the San Francisco Chronicle on Thursday, the elder Rabbi said his little brother was not involved in the murders and that the truth will be revealed in court if the case goes to trial.

'The best thing if anyone wants to know what happened is to wait for the trial,' the 22-year-old told the newspaper.

'I want everyone to know what happened,' he added, 'but I can’t say anything without a lawyer.'

Meanwhile, sources told NBC Bay Area that Hasib and his parents were at odds over his sexual orientation. In the family's native Bangladesh, homosexuality is strictly forbidden.

Hasib's cousin Nafees Hasan said that he had never heard about his cousin being gay, but if it were true, the 'family wouldn't have accepted that'.

Concerned friends discovered the couple's bodies on Sunday afternoon, when they broke into the home through an unlocked sliding class door.

[…]

Before being arrested, Hasib posted a message on Facebook, writing: 'F*** yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know,' The Mercury News reported.

Both brothers are being held without bond. The elder brother is expected to appear in court on Friday for a hearing.

One of Hasib's friends, Matthew Kuch, told CBS that he hid Hasib in his bedroom closet following the murders, and that he eventually turned his friend into police out of fear for his and his family's safety.

But before that, Kuch says that Hasib confided in him details of the murders.

'He told me that he couldn’t shoot his father in the head, because that’s a dishonor, because he wanted his father to be buried with his face,' Kuch said.

Hasib also planned to create a video to throw police off his trail, Kuch claimed.

'He's going to be in his hotel room and he's going to record a video saying that he's either going to run away or commit suicide and after that he'll stop the video and I come in and beat him to make myself seem like the killer and prove his innocence,' Kuch said.

Kuch says he went along with the plan initially, out of fear that Hasib would hurt him.

He also says that his friend offered him a motive, but his explanation was just as bizarre.

'He told me that somebody has come in and tortured him for several months, and it would not stop unless he killed his parents,' Kuch said.

Police haven't released a motive in the killings or any other details.

The husband and wife often hosted relatives at their home since moving from Bangladesh to the United States.

Mr Rabbi, who was an engineer, liked to hunt and had several guns in the house, friends claim.

Evergreen Islamic Center in San Jose said the bodies of the parents were released Wednesday afternoon to relatives and the funeral is being planned for Friday at the Five Pillars Farm Cemetery in Livermore, KNTV reports.

Mosque spokesman Faisal Yazadi did not know about the arrest of the younger son until notified by a reporter.

'Needless to say,' he said, 'this is one of those tragedies nobody ever wants to be in. All we can do is pray. This is a family matter and a police investigation.'

It was not immediately clear Thursday morning if the two sons have attorneys.

Hasan Rahim, from the Evergreen Islamic Center, said the Rabbis often attended services at the mosque.

But he said he had warned the couple of the dangers of keeping guns at home.

'I just said be careful. If you have weapons in the house be careful,' Mr Rahim said.

'I've known him for 30 plus years, so it's a loss,' he added.
LINK

Bangledesh is one of the most disgusting countries on the planet.

I do love how America "brain drains" these shit hole nations though, we often get their best and brightest, engineers and doctors from that region are quite plentiful here. Just a shame these fucks don't realize their workaholic nature combined with their absurdly strict and rigid belief systems often don't make for good, productive, well raised American children.

http://www.newser.com/story/224417/cops-boys-made-sure-parents-blood-wasnt-seeping-out-of-home.html

Police say Hasib Bin Golamrabbi, 22, shot his father in excess of 12 times in the garage; his mother was shot in the head, ostensibly after walking in on the scene. Motive remains unclear.

Police believe the Rabbis were killed Saturday, April 23, and that the brothers—after allegedly ensuring blood wasn't flowing into the driveway where the neighbors could see it—then went to the Kraken Con anime convention, reports the San Jose Mercury News. Police say the blood detail came from Omar Golamrabbi, 17, who told them his older brother asked him to verify "that blood was not seeping out from inside the garage," reports the Los Angeles Timesvia court documents. The bodies were found last Sunday. The Mercury News reports part of the reason why both brothers were arrested is because the messages near the bodies were written into two different kinds of handwriting that police say they then linked to the brothers, who have pleaded not guilty.

He also claims Hasib offered a motive.

“He told me that somebody has come in and tortured him for several months, and it would not stop unless he killed his parents,” Kuch told CBS.
So was it this? Or was it because he was gay?
Or is this some cryptic thing, like the devil came in his head and made him want to try homosexuality.

Oh, and at least he didn't shoot his dad in the head, honor and all that.

Too bad the woman whose womb he was born from wasn't given the same "honor". :meh:

Hasib Bin Golamrabbi poured himself a cup of coffee and listened calmly Thursday as a jury in San Jose found him guilty of murdering his parents.

The 24-year-old, who represented himself in court, was convicted on two counts of first-degree murder with special enhancements of lying in wait and discharging a firearm in the killing that left his mother and father dead in their San Jose home.

The jury came to its verdict after a two-week trial in which Golamrabbi attempted to shift blame for the April 2016 slayings onto his younger brother, Omar. Hasib Golamrabbi portrayed Omar as a spoiled teen who resented his parents before killing them and convincing his older brother to take the blame.
[...]
“Financial motives were a reason. There was definitely a disdain for the younger brother and the treatment that was given to the younger brother,” Kianerci said. “We may never know the true motive of why Hasib Golamrabbi killed his parents.”

Shamima Rabbi, 57, and her 59-year-old husband, Golam Rabbi, were found shot to death in their home in San Jose’s Evergreen neighborhood, said Sgt. Enrique Garcia of the San Jose Police Department. Authorities found cryptic messages written inside the home that appeared to suggest someone outside of the family was responsible.
[...]
Omar was also arrested and booked in the killings, but charges were dropped in June 2016 because of a lack of evidence.

In a jailhouse interview shortly after his arrest, Golamrabbi told The Chronicle that his brother was not involved in the killings.

“I want everyone to know what happened,” he said, “but I can’t say anything without a lawyer. He’s innocent.”

Golamrabbi’s claims at that time were starkly different from what he claimed during his trial, as he argued that his brother was the real killer.

Back