• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
A California man, who set his 8-week-old puppy on fire because it “betrayed” him, has been convicted on felony charges of animal abuse, malicious killing of an animal, and arson.

In January 2015, Willie Bee Turner, 21, took the Chihuahua-mix puppy with him on a trip to a friend’s apartment in Sacramento.

Once at the apartment, the puppy defecated inside and “it became apparent that the young puppy had worms,” the Sacramento District Attorney’s Office said in a news release.

Turner, believing the puppy had “betrayed” him, became enraged and began excessively disciplining the dog, prosecutors said.

The puppy was soon seen limping badly, according to the news release. Turner then doused the animal with a bleach cleanser, the document adds.

Witnesses placed the puppy in a pet carrier, at which point Turner grabbed the carrier and walked across the street. There, he ignited the bedding and puppy inside of the carrier, according to the news release.

Fire personnel, who were dispatched to the area in regards to a debris fire, found the dog’s charred remains inside of the carrier, authorities said.

A veterinarian said the puppy had been alive before it was burned to death.

Turner is due back in court on April 15 for sentencing. He faces 4 years and 4 months in prison.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...e-bee-turner-convicted-of-burning-puppy-alive

Here is how I see this jerk's future unfold:
He gets out of prison early.
He gets a girlfriend.
He cannot get a job due to prison record, and unstable personality, and few job skills.
He becomes DOTM to some female with a child or two.
She lets him babysit while she goes to work.
He beats or kills one or all because they "betray" him by wetting the pants or interrupting his video game.
He is featured again on DD.

I hate chihuahua's ... guy is obviously deranged, thinks he's Paris Hilton or something. Stupid dog, why didn't he just get a cat, pretty much the same thing.

No need to offend cats. They are smart, clean, quiet, and independent. The polar opposite of chihuahua's and poodle's...

YES...but its one of those things from childhood, when I was six or so I just decided, and I haven't changed my mind about it. I suppose that if one ever saved me from a way ward bullet or a burning building I might be compelled to re examine that.
Well I have that one. I don't usually like chihuahuas either. I was given as a birthday gift (which is another story. I got so mad, I broke up with the guy for giving me a live animal I didn't get to pick myself. Kept the dog, he's 16 now :()
He's not one of those typical high strung barking chihuahuas.
The one and only time he has ever growled was when the recently released from prison rapist was trying to open my window. Yep, thats what woke me up. My normally silent dog was growling and it woke me up.
This was never a dog I would have chosen to own but he has been one hell of a buddy to me. So for me, at least like my little buddy, Token (token of my affection) just a little.<3

He's not one of those typical high strung barking chihuahuas.
Your doggie is awesome! The males are usually pretty good company, sometimes quiet, not so true for the females. They seem to have this "Diva" syndrome etched into them.

I hate chihuahua's ...

I don't hate them but I have a high dislike of them. I prefer pitbulls. I once owned a Jack-chi female (Jack Russell-Chihuahua)...don't get me started on her...long story short at 15 lbs. she fought with my 2 pitbulls over the yard, and won. :jawdrop:

As for Willie Bee Turner, someone needs to do to him exactly what he did to that poor puppy, but let him live in agony the rest of his days!

Your doggie is awesome! The males are usually pretty good company, sometimes quiet, not so true for the females. They seem to have this "Diva" syndrome etched into them.

I don't hate them but I have a high dislike of them. I prefer pitbulls. I once owned a Jack-chi female (Jack Russell-Chihuahua)...don't get me started on her...long story short at 15 lbs. she fought with my 2 pitbulls over the yard, and won. :jawdrop:

As for Willie Bee Turner, someone needs to do to him exactly what he did to that poor puppy, but let him live in agony the rest of his days!
I also once owned a chi x jack russell holy terror. 100% devoted to myself and my boys but I could not let her near anyone else. She wanted to kill all other humans. If I left her in the back yard alone, she would jump on the block wall and then onto the roof. Perfect lookout to bark at the neighbors and all the kids at the school across the street.
Lol her name was charm, she wasn't really charming.

Perfect lookout to bark at the neighbors and all the kids

That is totally my dog (poodle mix of some type) she barks at EVERYTHING and it is super fucking annoying. But, she's never bit anyone and usually after a good 5 minutes of barking, she starts humping legs.

This guy, who beat a puppy and lit it on fire? He will probably do well in jail. I wonder why his friends didn't call the cops when he was going nuts, beating on the puppy? it breaks my heart to picture it all. Poor puppy.

Back