• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"The 19-year-old wrote that he regretted using tones of violence in his diatribe against Chris."

I'm so sure that's what this hick trash wrote, he regrets his tone of violence in his diatribe. Wonder how many hours it took the media to clean the actual statement up for print.

It's good news that at least two of the victims were complete scumbags and had it comin. No big loss on them. They woulda raised trashy worthless parasite children too. So, kind of a good thing.

From here it looks like a bad family got their just desserts, its hard to feel sorry for them when

you consider that they're all criminals.

Kill em all...that's a song and sometimes for some people their motto!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorities-give-update-in-slayings-of-8-ohio-family-members/

Even tho the cops say they have no new information or evidence they say it's obvious that the family was targeted and the rest of the relatives need to arm themselves.
[doublepost=1462316161,1462281378][/doublepost]https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-massacre-20-old-mother-164003834.html

Authorities tell PEOPLE that they continue to investigate the killings, but are not sharing additional information at this time. They have not yet named any suspects in the case.
One thing is clear: Police believe that the people responsible are still at large. "We're just hoping that they can solve the case," family friend Joseph Ray tells PEOPLE. "Whoever did this to them, regardless of what they were involved with, needs to be brought to justice."

Also in this article Hannah Gilley laid to rest today.

Great article! Appalacia is so beautiful to me; trailers, rusty trucks and all. Just got back from my annual week long stay in the West Virginia side of those mountains and I'm still heartsick for the sound of cheeping frogs alongside burbling mountain streams.

I miss my summers in West Virginia when my grand parents were alive ♡♡♡

Rhoden property had video cameras
Attorney General Mike DeWine said Tuesday authorities have acquired video in what is on course to become the most time-consuming investigation in Ohio history, but need more of it.

[...]

Leonard Manley, the father of Dana Rhoden, said his former son-in-law Christopher Rhoden Sr. had at least two video cameras mounted to a building near the entrance of his trailer on Union Road. When motorists arrived at this driveway, a sensor would turn lights on, he said.

“You could clearly see the cars and even the people inside," said Manley, sitting outside his home on Union Hill Road Tuesday.

He said he believed Christopher Rhoden Sr. kept the cameras on at all times, but did not know if authorities had video from those cameras. DeWine and investigators have chosen not to release details of their investigation, now nearly three weeks old.

Manley’s youngest daughter, Bobby Jo Manley, told The Enquirer that Kenneth Rhoden also had a video security system at his trailer at 799 Left Fork Road. She said she knew they were there because she had cleaned his trailer on occasion. She said she did not know if authorities had obtained any video footage from those cameras.

In my opinion Bobby was helping with the grow operations, but she's not going to admit it. She claims she cleans Kenny's ratty old trailer (which has security cameras?) and she also feeds the dogs and chickens at her ex brother-in-law's house (Chris Sr.). At the very least I believe she is lying about not knowing about the grow operations.

This next article is the first interview from Bobby Jo Manley, who discovered the bodies. She clears up a lot of questions, like where the two pit bulls were @JackBurton (calmly sitting outside his home on the front porch, one lying in a recliner. You know you're a redneck when you have a recliner on your front porch) and she goes into heartbreaking detail about what she saw at each crime scene and the state of the children.

"I was not leaving those babies in there."
It’s the image of her 6-month-old nephew covered in blood “from head-to-toe" stroking his slain father’s upper chest that Bobby Jo Manley can’t get out of her mind.

Ruger Rhoden was wearing a diaper and on his hands and knees when she found him between the bodies of his father, Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, and his mother, Hannah Gilley, the morning of April 22. The three were in the same blood-soaked bed. The baby was not crying.

But Manley, 36, started weeping as she recalled leaning over Frankie Rhoden’s body to pick Ruger up and carry him out of the trailer on Union Hill Road. She said she wrapped Ruger in a blanket, put her hoodie sweatshirt on his 3-year-old brother, Brentley, and ran out of the trailer with the two children.

“I was not leaving those babies in there. All I wanted was to get those babies out of there," she said in exclusive interviews with the Enquirer Tuesday and Wednesday. “Thank God they didn’t take those babies, too.”

Manley would discover four bodies in two adjacent Rhoden family residences that morning. It is her frantic 911 call the public has heard played repeatedly on news websites and TV news shows the past two weeks.

[...]

She (Bobby Manley) had a friend and his wife with her when she pulled into the (Rhoden's) driveway. She left her cellphone charging in the car and went up to the trailer. She turned the handle of the door and thought it was odd it was locked, she said. She also thought it was odd that Rhoden's two pit bulls were outside on the front porch, one sitting in a recliner. The animals normally stayed inside the trailer, she said.

She found the key and opened the door.

She saw a “bunch of blood in the front room,’’ and what looked like drag marks in blood from there to a back bedroom.
[...]
That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well.
[...]
She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in the trailer, but did notice a window in a bedroom was wide open.

She said she ran out of the trailer, crying. Manley thinks she was screaming: “Get me my phone, get my phone.” She called 911 at 7:49 a.m. and had to look at the mailbox to find the address, which the police operator wanted.
[...]
She then went to the next trailer to alert her nephew Frankie Rhoden that she had found his father dead.

But his front door was locked, too.

She pounded on the door, calling for Frankie or for Brentley to open the door for “Aunt Jo.’

The toddler unlocked the door and let her in.

“I said: ‘Where is your daddy? Where is your daddy?'’’ she said. “He pointed to the bedroom.”

That’s when she discovered her nephew and his fiancee dead in bed. She said Frankie Rhoden, who was lying on his back, had a black left eye, but she couldn’t tell where they had been shot: "There was just all that blood in the middle of the bed."

She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in that trailer, either, but did see a window in that bedroom was wide open, she said.

Tears welled in Manley’s eyes as she described how she found Gilley. Manley demonstrated by lying down on her parents’ couch. She curled up on her right side as if she were in the fetal position and said she is convinced Gilley had been nursing her infant son.
[...]
Manley said she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she's not sure which one or what they saw. She said she can't remember many details after the discoveries, including how her older brother, James Manley, came to find their sister Dana Rhoden dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road.

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that.

29z7h5e.png

Rhoden homes, entire crime scenes transported through Pike County by Ohio AG

More at links:
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ors-seek-relevant-pike-county-video/84186366/
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

Last edited:
This case is really getting to me.
[doublepost=1463147016,1463139441][/doublepost]@JackBurton , you'd be surprised how many cartel operatives are in the U.S. They're growing in National forests in the west, reducing transportation costs, and operate in every urban area of the U.S.

Feds raided a home across from me, quietest neighbors I ever had. Raid netted hundreds of pounds of meth, cocaine, heroin, and a large stash of fully automatic weapons.

(calmly sitting outside his home on the front porch, one lying in a recliner.

Weird.

It had to of been someone who knew the family then right? And not just knew, but were close and friendly enough with that the dogs were on good terms with em.

Wonder if it was merely an attempted robbery. Someone knows about the drug business, decides to pay a visit, beats the shit out of them to try and get them to spill the beans on where they keep their cash. They either didn't have any, didn't give up the info, or did so and were killed anyways. May not be some rival redneck drug war thing at all, could just be a trashy acquaintance/friend who decided they were gonna try and get a piece.

Weird.

It had to of been someone who knew the family then right? And not just knew, but were close and friendly enough with that the dogs were on good terms with em.

Wonder if it was merely an attempted robbery. Someone knows about the drug business, decides to pay a visit, beats the shit out of them to try and get them to spill the beans on where they keep their cash. They either didn't have any, didn't give up the info, or did so and were killed anyways. May not be some rival redneck drug war thing at all, could just be a trashy acquaintance/friend who decided they were gonna try and get a piece.
I am with @JackBurton - how do you roll up in a house with two pits and them not make a sound or turn aggressive? Even if they got them outside before things went south- they didn't attack them when they left!? These dogs were familiar with them. Flood lights -recording surveillance equipment - come on release more information

The whole story is just so damned heartbreaking.

Yeah It had to be someone they knew, who would lay there calmly in bed while someone, you don't know, comes into your house, much less while they shoot you. Poor, poor babies. I don't know that I would have been as collected as that woman was finding half her family shot dead.

who would lay there calmly in bed while someone, you don't know, comes into your house, much less while they shoot you

??? If you don't wake up, you're not gonna do anything. Who says these people were merely laying calmlly in bed waiting for it?

I sleep like a cat, so I'd know if someone was in my house. Also the fact that the two pitbulls are still alive and not shot dead protecting their masters.

And before you say it, I know they were at two different houses.

This happened to the Donnelly Family in Lucan Ontario Canada in 1880.

They were known sometimes as The Black Donnelly's. because of their Irish Descent and were

Catholics in a Protestant community. There are two lines of truth regarding their

massacre...They were murdered because people were afraid of them...They were tough as

dirt. And they were murdered because they refused to leave the area, and built a school.

There are distinct roads the in the area that are still named today Roman line and Protest

line.

Its not unlike this in that there is a fear of the family and multiple murder locations.

Here is a link if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.canadianmysteries.ca/sites/donnellys/prelude/timeline/indexen.html

http://www.mysteryquests.ca/quests/10/support/4048en.html

You know you're a redneck when CSI takes your whole house back to the lab.

The whole fucking crib! I've never seen anything like it before.
[doublepost=1463178614,1463178584][/doublepost]
This happened to the Donnelly Family in Lucan Ontario Canada in 1880.

They were known sometimes as The Black Donnelly's. because of their Irish Descent and were

Catholics in a Protestant community. There are two lines of truth regarding their

massacre...They were murdered because people were afraid of them...They were tough as

dirt. And they were murdered because they refused to leave the area, and built a school.

There are distinct roads the in the area that are still named today Roman line and Protest

line.

Its not unlike this in that there is a fear of the family and multiple murder locations.

Here is a link if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.canadianmysteries.ca/sites/donnellys/prelude/timeline/indexen.html

http://www.mysteryquests.ca/quests/10/support/4048en.html

Isn't there a film about them?

Edited. Nope, tv show with the same name

Isn't there a film about them?

There might be its still attracts a great deal of interest.

I first heard of the Donnelly's when I was a kid and asked my mom what the word vigilante

meant, That's how the Donnelly's died. Vigilante justice...goes on to terrify me...ends with

don't be bad, you'll be murdered in your sleep... Thanks Mom!

It might be that they already know who, two of the houses, trailers, had video cameras, if they were running, and why would they not be, people who have cameras mounted round their houses, usually run them 24/7, cause they are just that paranoid.

But maybe they are searching for irrefutable proof, or the videos didn't show much that would positively pin it on someone specific.

This case is really getting to me.
[doublepost=1463147016,1463139441][/doublepost]@JackBurton , you'd be surprised how many cartel operatives are in the U.S. They're growing in National forests in the west, reducing transportation costs, and operate in every urban area of the U.S.

Feds raided a home across from me, quietest neighbors I ever had. Raid netted hundreds of pounds of meth, cocaine, heroin, and a large stash of fully automatic weapons.
You never smelled anything funny? I'm seriously asking. Houses in close proximity? Or larger acreage?

Chris Sr wasn't the only one who kept pits as guard dogs. Kenneth Rhoden also had a pit, Brownie, who was still inside the trailer when his cousin, Donald Stone, found him.

A mass murderer who loves dogs and kids. Swipe right if you'd like to hook up!
'Brownie is a ferocious dog Kenneth had for protection. He was a guard dog.

When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.

Kenneth Rhoden
2s1q45w.png

Donald Stone
1zd6xow.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

I think he's cute. Pretty eyes. Cut off the party in the back, trim the 'stache a bit and I'd go muddin' with The Donald.
nqr3t1.gif

Last edited:
You never smelled anything funny? I'm seriously asking. Houses in close proximity? Or larger acreage?
In town, across the street, two doors down from me. Never even knew a man lived there. Only ever saw a little old Hispanic lady that swept the sidewalk and driveway daily, and a few glimpses of a young woman with a baby seen in the yard behind a wood fence. Serious dealers are subtle, this guy's street name was Bam Bam, and he worked nights at the Hostess bakery. As a mid level dealer, nothing was sold from his home, but he was probably running a few street crews, besides kilo sales to other distributors. No one with a nursing infant needs 20 bicycles; 10 red (heroin) and 10 blue (meth/coke).

Nothing like suddenly realizing, without any warning, that your driveway has become part of the perimeter of a multi agency assault. I was about to roll a fatty when I noticed movement outside my window. Holy flying fuck, I've got SWAT, Trinet, the DEA and a news photographer not 10 feet from my windows, the whole west side of my house. After a moment of weak-kneed shock, logic returned "Well, they're sure not here for my 1/8th bag of weed..." so I settled in to watch the show. No popcorn, didn't want to miss anything.
[doublepost=1463233320,1463230354][/doublepost]
Weird.

The dog thing implies the killers were familiar with the folks at that location, but killing people at three different properties, one 8 miles away, says a lot more than drug/money robbery gone wrong. I doubt they would have thought that 16 year old boy was the kingpin sitting on a pile of cash. I think any of the Rhodens who could have said what this was about are dead.

Back