• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
C'mon! Who REALLY believes their ex-con boyfriend beats them because their love is so strong?

I believe that as much as I believe English is her second language.

But hey, she's getting her meds adjusted in 2 weeks!

As a person who was abused, Ill admit that her posts hit me in a negative place. It's quite upsetting and if there's an abusive man reading the posts those comments only help feed the lies that they tell themselves. Like the pedos who say that the children were coming on to them. Abusers will ya he anything as a reason.

I was told that because I was an abused child and knew how to take a punch that it was ok to hit me.

Well, when she was offered help, she got pissy and said her relationship was perfect and lovely and she was gonna change her man.

NOW, she is a "victim". Before, we were all assholes for trying to help.

Her posts are HUGE triggers for me. Because, LIES.

@FrayedKnot I truly understand your anger. I'm sorry for the memories it's bringing back for you. <3
Thanks, and it is triggering. But my ire is due to the countless threads being derailed with her total crap.

Like. Every. Fucking. Thread.

And Shout, too. GAH!!!!
[doublepost=1460687217,1460686744][/doublepost]
As a person who was abused, Ill admit that her posts hit me in a negative place. It's quite upsetting and if there's an abusive man reading the posts those comments only help feed the lies that they tell themselves. Like the pedos who say that the children were coming on to them. Abusers will ya he anything as a reason.

I was told that because I was an abused child and knew how to take a punch that it was ok to hit me.

I am sorry. I hate that for you. ((Hugs))

PM me any time. I may not be able to help, but I am a good listener.
[doublepost=1460687655][/doublepost]
People like you are the exact reason why I had a panic attack when I first started posting in DD. This is like a fucking nightmare come true.:banghead::banghead::banghead: and fuck you to @JackBurton for once saying that I should be embarrassed of my posts. That one really stuck to me and I can't forget it. You guys don't attack my posts but me as a person. Instead of staying why you gave me a negative rating you tell me why I'm a "dumb annoying bitch" FUCK YOU. I need some time away from this place

I seldom agree with Jack, but on this case he is a goddamned genius.

Also, yes. If this place upsets you more than your beatings from Mr. Wonderful, then, YES! You need a break from this place.

He told me the only reason why he put his hands on me is because he cares about me and loves me. Think about it. He risked jail time just for me inna sick way it can be seen as an expression of love
MGmnFOZRFRo4w.gif

This REEKS of someone who's looking for attention.

Wow.

Bitch gives her son heroin, but makes him go in the bathroom to shoot up because she can't watch it?
What crazy fucking logic is this?

"Here baby. Here's your spoon. A lighter. A needle. A belt. Here's how u wrap it nice and tight. Look for the bulging veins, the blue ones. All good. Now! I can't stand to see you do this! Go somewhere out of sight, because I looove you so much!"

:penguin:

All my life people called me a dumb annoying bitch, including DD members. It can't be a coincidence now can it?

Well, acknowledging the problem is half the cure!
Hello DD members: I agree, @strity1994 is a silly troll. I was just being a gadfly... a weak moment. Maybe even @JackBurton will forgive me this lapse. Bwahahahaha!
So sorry for wasting everyone's time, and for succumbing to temptation.
I will never respond to @strity1994 again, and I won't even need to officially ignore @strity1994.

You people are fucking ridiculous. Yes, I said "you people".

First, strity, if a man is beating you, you do not deserve it. I'm not sure where that idea came from but have some self worth.

Secondly, if you are going to stick around you should grow some thicker skin. This isn't websleuths or your happy place. It's a dark humored website where we use trench humor to make us feel better about us. It's not going to change for you. I'm sorry. Therapy may help you if you feel that upset over people online. Hell, my guess is that it isn't the people online that's getting your panties all twisted.

Third, give it a rest frayed. Please. Every thread is you going after strity or lithium and rod or kat vs the world. I don't like you all that much but I lurk here daily. Stop it. I speak for the many lurkers who refuse to reply because they are more adult than me and can close their computers instead of asking you to fucking stop.

Finally, This thread is about a mom who thought she was cool and her kid ended up dying. It's not about who ever seems to hash their shit out in the open. Sorry you're all airing your dirty laundry. Now stfu and take it to a thread that is for bullshit back and forth. You're killing the fucking vibe.

Edit to add you all is ALL of you. :p

Last edited:
You people are fucking ridiculous. Yes, I said "you people".

First, strity, if a man is beating you, you do not deserve it. I'm not sure where that idea came from but have some self worth.

Secondly, if you are going to stick around you should grow some thicker skin. This isn't websleuths or your happy place. It's a dark humored website where we use trench humor to make us feel better about us. It's not going to change for you. I'm sorry. Therapy may help you if you feel that upset over people online. Hell, my guess is that it isn't the people online that's getting your panties all twisted.

Third, give it a rest frayed. Please. Every thread is you going after strity or lithium and rod or kat vs the world. I don't like you all that much but I lurk here daily. Stop it. I speak for the many lurkers who refuse to reply because they are more adult than me and can close their computers instead of asking you to fucking stop.

Finally, This thread is about a mom who thought she was cool and her kid ended up dying. It's not about who ever seems to hash their shit out in the open. Sorry you're all airing your dirty laundry. Now stfu and take it to a thread that is for bullshit back and forth. You're killing the fucking vibe.

THANK YOU!!

Jesus, the mugshot images of 'mum' and 'nanna' are fucking frightening.

They remind me of that character on Breaking Bad, early on in the show where Jesse goes to the Junkie's crack den to recover the cash and drugs they stole from him - and their little neglected boy was there. They look like that mother. Man, and here I thought that was Hollywood exaggerating meth heads.

This poor kid didn't have a chance. I can handle most pain killers quite readily, but even I can't handle fentanyl patches. Two hours of that stuff slow releasing I to me and I start vomiting and I'm so badly stoned that i tend to be incoherent. And they mixed it with heroin???

OK, clearly these two scrags have pickled themselves into a high drug tolerance, ala Keith Richards style, but I guess they didn't factor in junior's lack of drug experience and tolerance. What a pointless waste of a promising young life.

Fry those two.

Ha ha ha. @strity1994, I just had to gave you a "Like" because you are an unrepentant drama queen.

If @strity1994 means all this crap vs just getting attention on this forum, it's not about whether it is 'deserved' but whether the 'victim' feeds on the strife and melodrama in their pathetic needy way. Cannot deny it, some couples love the sturm und drang! Not wasting my time on that kind of person, just wish they would not breed.

If you've ever known anyone who has been in a long term domestic violence situation there are a lot of excuses they make why their relationship is ok or why it's ok for them to take the abuse because they deserved it. I've read her posts. I've read everyone's responses. I just think that there are people who are like that one kid who always acts out. Something is off.

Domestic violence lawyers, shelters as well as food and clothing are available all over the US at no cost to the women fleeing. They will help you get out when you figure out you're worth it.

Yes he has done some questionable things to me but the truth is we have been thru it all. What doesnt kill us only makes our relationship stronger. We were able to over come it all. He told me the only reason why he put his hands on me is because he cares about me and loves me. Think about it. He risked jail time just for me inna sick way it can be seen as an expression of love

Oh dear God, Strity. I really hope you're joking and spinning bullshit here.

Sweetheart, 'putting his hands on you' is nothing more than the cowardly actions of a violent, weak, piece of shit. Its not love. Its not showing you his care.

Its not an expression of love. Its the violent, cruel, illegal actions of a total asshole. No one deserves to be rough handled, beaten, harassed or intimidated by their partner. That's why we call it Domestic Violence. There's NOTHING good or loving or honorable about it.

If he loved you and wanted to show he cares, then he would treat you, your body and your mind with respect, gentleness and kindness.

He would smile at you, do nice things for you, encourage and support you, defend you and protect you should you ever need it.

That's love.

Not slapping you, dragging you by your hair, punching you, throwing shit at you, screaming in your face, running you down with criticism, intimidating and scaring you.

That isn't love. That is abuse.

If he is prepared to be this way - as the means to which to show his love for you - then is this how he treats the other women in his life? Does he beat his mum? Sister? Neighbour? Colleague?

If that's his idea of love, I'd truly fucking hate to see what his idea of hatred is.

You deserve to be treated lovingly by your partner. Run a mile, girl, one day, he'll go too far. Is risking your life worth standing by just so he can 'show how he loves you' by being an abusive bastard?

@Buffettgirl Right? I use to actually like haikus but I've been forcefully overdosing on them as of late. Blech :hungover:

I don't think this "mom" was trying to be cool as much as she was just trying to get high. Heroin is what she loved, so getting her son, mother, friend, etc. in on the action seemed like a loving act, in her twisted mind. I really don't think druggies think about the consequences (possibility of death) as much as they think about that high. Plus, when people do hard drugs like that, it's always because there's a IDGAF mindset at play. In one way, they figure they'd be better off dead so "meh, if it happens, it happens". :shrug: It goes without saying, they've pretty much already chosen death over life anyway. :sorry:

Annnnnnd :popcorn:The Bold and The Beautiful, episode 53,937: @strity1994 I think that's *possibly the most honest you've been regarding your situation, which is that your self esteem is shot, the money situation sucks, you feel unlovable & undesirable, you feel even more so because you have two boys as well, you're unemployed, you seemingly lack the skills to find employment & you don't even know where to begin because you feel overwhelmed.
I think you're trying to convince yourself about this BF because it's a coping mechanism but honestly, you'd *really* like to be away from him (because you KNOW he's not going to change, no matter how much you hope for it). So focus on the steps you need to make in order to DO that- it IS possible & I think it's safe to say many of us here can relate to having been there.
BUT! There came a point when we all said BUH :bye:

PS!!
@mynameiskat
Go "write a haiku dot com"
We will celebrate

Last edited:
You people are fucking ridiculous. Yes, I said "you people"....

Aww, man. I didn't even do anything this time.
[doublepost=1460732518,1460731931][/doublepost]
Never would I allow anyone to out there hands on my boys.
It will eventually happen if you stay around long enough. And you will be powerless to stop it, regardless of how you believe you'd "never" let it happen. You are doing your children no favors by "keeping a roof over their heads." They are learning what they live, which includes the dynamic between their mother and whoever your guy is.

I know how tough a situation it is - I've been there. The only Out is to take control of your life and get the fuck out of there. It's not easy. But it can be done. The rewards are worth far more than a roof overhead, because a decent human life cannot be found in merely existing from day to day hoping tomorrow might be better.

Lastly, stop fucking with people around here. The fighting will only make you feel more depressed, and continue your vicious circle. Unless, of course, that's what you're really looking for.

Last edited:
Folks, seriously, we're done talking about strity. Subrosa told everyone to be done an entire page ago.

We're done. I'm deleting any comment that does not pertain to the OP after this point.

Maybe not today or tomorrow but at some point Mom-Shoots-Junk-A-Lot has the thought dawn on her that she blew her one chance at mothering. She blew it the first time she or granny assisted him in shooting up to pass the family torch and trait along. Hell, I doubt she was even around when he took his first steps but she set his feet on a path that led to being alone on a cold bathroom floor and death surounded by cold porcelain instead of those that loved and raised him.

Jesus, the mugshot images of 'mum' and 'nanna' are fucking frightening.

They remind me of that character on Breaking Bad, early on in the show where Jesse goes to the Junkie's crack den to recover the cash and drugs they stole from him - and their little neglected boy was there. They look like that mother. Man, and here I thought that was Hollywood exaggerating meth heads.

This poor kid didn't have a chance. I can handle most pain killers quite readily, but even I can't handle fentanyl patches. Two hours of that stuff slow releasing I to me and I start vomiting and I'm so badly stoned that i tend to be incoherent. And they mixed it with heroin???

OK, clearly these two scrags have pickled themselves into a high drug tolerance, ala Keith Richards style, but I guess they didn't factor in junior's lack of drug experience and tolerance. What a pointless waste of a promising young life.

Fry those two.

Wow! That episode was HORRIBLE and yes! The resemblance is uncanny.

Thank you I signed up to a mental health forum as suggested by @Seven and will call the hot line today. @FrayedKnot I never intended to insult Victims of abuse. The only reason I put up with this shit is to have a roof over my children's head. Im doing it for them. Never would I allow anyone to out there hands on my boys.
Edit: Yikes I just read Athena's comment. Deleting the rest of mine & going to post it on strity's profile page. Sorry!!

Last edited:

I have fought with @strity1994 about abuse and just quit posting. I left with the clothes on my back and what I could pack in my jeep of my kids. Who cares if it's fucking McDonald's that hires you - you would be giving your kids a future. She was no friend OR mother.

Last edited:
I mean no offense to anyone who has (or hasn't) contributed to this thread, please know.

I'm wondering, though, if there can't be sort of a warning.... or a notice, I guess makes more sense.... when the remainder of the thread be no longer about the subject at hand (remember the dead teenager?) If it's going to just stop, drop, and roll into someone's personal life (particularly someone who seems, at very least, to be invasive purposely, if not outright trolling.)

Again, I mean no offense to anyone or their situation(s) -- I'm not here to criticize anyone. But I figured, "there's two more pages here, surely we'll get back on topic..." but no, not even close. And once a poster has declined to be truthful in previous posts, I discredit future ones, as well (in court, once a person has been proven a liar, we give them less credibility. I do that elsewhere, also.) Not saying anyone's lying, just saying it seems there'd be a more appropriate place to just jump in with the picture posted and the goings on of people I just didn't come here to read about. And I say that as respectfully as I know how.

This site has numerous forum topics, real-life advice and conversations that could be really helpful to someone in that situation I think. I don't know, but I know that when I'm engrossed in a story and am interested in theories and opinions and someone just comes along and crashes the party as it were, it would sure be awesome to have maybe a marker or a notice or something that says, "This is no longer about the overdosed teenager." Wouldn't take much, just something so I wouldn't have to sit here groaning through all this -- this stuff I just have less than zero interest in, to be honest.

Two pages ago, it was "My son just walked by and asked why I'm crying.... I'm outta here!" I thought, "Good, back to the topic at hand." But of course nobody was "outta here" -- it just got more frustrating because clearly the original story was gone and wasn't coming back. It's like reading a good novel and the last chapter being torn out and replaced by someone's personal journal or something.... I get that it's important to you, but why here?

Sorry if I offended anyone, but that's how I feel, and I'd be really surprised if I'm the only one.

Nope.

If a thread has gone on for more than a few pages and you don't like to read drama, leap to the last page and see if it's still on topic, cause it usually isn't. Especially now, as the trolls troll on through all these days of our lives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...teenage-son-is-dead-and-shes-going-to-prison/

Six months later, the evidence was enough to persuade a judge to sentence the teen’s mother, Heather Frye, and her mother, Brenda Frye, to nine years each in prison, according to the Akron Beacon Journal. The women pleaded guilty in August to multiple charges, including corrupting another with drugs, child endangering, tampering with evidence and involuntary manslaughter, a first-degree felony punishable by up to 11 years in prison, according to the paper.

Two other people in the room at the time — Jessica Irons, a friend of Heather Frye’s, and Donald Callaghan, a friend of Brenda Frye’s — faced lesser charges in connection with the teenager’s death.

“The ultimate price was not paid by either of you,” Summit County Common Pleas Court Judge Lynne Callahan told the Frye women, according to ABC affiliate WEWS. “The ultimate price was paid by Andrew. It boils down to personal responsibility and because of that a 16-year-old boy is dead.”

Worthless bitch. Glad she got something but I hope the memory of her dead son for the entirety of those 11 years.

Latest posts

Back